Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else! (/showthread.php?tid=34666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- Nuka1195 - 2008-12-05

when did they change, your youtube worked when i posted it worked on windows.

- stacked - 2008-12-05

still waiting for a Justin.tv add-on Big Grin

ZDF Mediathek no more caching problems with DSL1000 ? - badticket - 2008-12-05

Hi sfaxman,

there is a Thread in our forum "XBMC.de" which says .... no more ZDF Mediathek caching problems.

Choose: VideoMonkey --> Resources --> zdf.de.cfg

change 3 times: dsl2000 to dsl1000....

Skeptically I did as the user in our forum advised......

Surprising ! Since that change the Plug does not cache at any time... permanently streaming without breaks. Perfect.

What do you say to this fact ?

Greetz

- sfaxman - 2008-12-06

Nuka1195 Wrote:when did they change, your youtube worked when i posted it worked on windows.

shortly after my post about the linux installation

stacked Wrote:still waiting for a Justin.tv add-on Big Grin

Angry Laugh

badticket Wrote:Hi sfaxman,

there is a Thread in our forum "XBMC.de" which says .... no more ZDF Mediathek caching problems.

Choose: VideoMonkey --> Resources --> zdf.de.cfg

change 3 times: dsl2000 to dsl1000....

Skeptically I did as the user in our forum advised......

Surprising ! Since that change the Plug does not cache at any time... permanently streaming without breaks. Perfect.

What do you say to this fact ?

Greetz

Hi badticket,

If this change is positive for "most" users, i will adopt it until a solution that satisfy "all" users is found Nod

Selecting different sources/properties for the same video/stream is partially resolved in the plugin (only for some pages) and has many advantages (quality, download time Nerd ...). In some pages the video urls must be specifically customized Confused The problem is not adding this option, but adding it in a gereric way. I did not decided yet what is the best approach to accomplish it...

sfaxman...

- m.a.s.e - 2008-12-06

hi, noob question...
how do i install this on my xbmc??:S...
Sad
Smile

ok - i got it to work.
but i dont understand the youtube...how it works?
everytime i try to do a search nothing....]
how exactly does this work ? is there a tuturial?

- badticket - 2008-12-06

Hi sfaxman,

may some other people can check this out....

for myself it's a 100% solution --> even better than "unbehagens" Mediathek which also caches 3-4 time (for me) in 10 minutes.
Now "Heute" can we watched without any buffering...

Can someone else check this out ? --> may only german user have a benefit to this.....

Greetz

- AtomicBobVila - 2008-12-07

Has anybody gotten this to work on either ATV or Mac? Running the plug-in crashes both platforms.

thanks

- Spc4 - 2008-12-07

what happend to xxxHamster? I had it before I updated and now its gone. Sad It worked pefectly fine, does anyone know why it was not kept in?

- sfaxman - 2008-12-07

badticket Wrote:...for myself it's a 100% solution --> even better than "unbehagens" Mediathek which also caches 3-4 time (for me) in 10 minutes.
Now "Heute" can we watched without any buffering...

I noticed no loss in video quality => suggestion is merged Wink

AtomicBobVila Wrote:Has anybody gotten this to work on either ATV or Mac? Running the plug-in crashes both platforms.

I just released a new version that works under linux. Check it on ATV. Maybe it will work Oo

Spc4 Wrote:what happend to xxxHamster? I had it before I updated and now its gone. Sad It worked pefectly fine, does anyone know why it was not kept in?

Sorry, the structure of the cfgs has changed a lot Sad
But i have the old config of xxxHamster... I will readapt it ASAP Cool

sfaxman...

- roydonaldson - 2008-12-08

AtomicBobVila Wrote:Has anybody gotten this to work on either ATV or Mac? Running the plug-in crashes both platforms.

thanks

Tried it just now on my Atv, crashed completely out of XBMC.

Roy.

- tikkiew - 2008-12-08

sfaxman.
i posted some nl list for you to put in the update of videomonkey
but you didn't put them yet on the update.Why not?
and what's the best way to update those list stream
another time .most i send them next time also through e-mail?

and i want to download tv episode of this site with videomonkey.it this possible?below a example of stream
mms://live-wm.residentie.net/rtvwest/video//2008/2610-pauwreig.wmv

and is it possible to do something as deviantart.com or flickr.com with download?
and are you working on other site projects?

- sfaxman - 2008-12-08

roydonaldson Wrote:Tried it just now on my Atv, crashed completely out of XBMC.
Confused
tikkiew Wrote:i posted some nl list for you to put in the update of videomonkey but you didn't put them yet on the update.Why not?
This is a priorities question. I worked in the weekend almost all the time on the plugin Nerd Please be patient Rolleyes

sfaxman...

- tikkiew - 2008-12-08

sfaxman
Quote:Please be patient
no problem Cool

- sassi - 2008-12-09

nothing about justin.tv?
thx

Youtube something went actually wrong - badticket - 2008-12-09

Hi sfaxman,

daily using VM, noticed that Youtube doesn 't work the last week(s). Today it seems to be o.k. (new VM version --> is it possible to see the version of VM in VM Huh something like "about VM" ??).

But something went wrong.... No

Youtube: Search term --> heroes --> result seems to be o.k. --> it works !!

Youtube: Search term --> heroes destiny --> VM fucks up, Xbox restart is necessary....

checked this 3 times... same result, strange ....Sad

One further thing to "search results" .... I noticed in the past, that recently used search result were provided from VM as a "search help list" where you could take one of your recently used favorites again....
But this does only work once... than never again... in the last few weeks I didn't noticed this feature again... (do I mix it up with Navi-X) HuhHuh

It's alway be a pleasure for me helping to get a (more) perfect VM, or spread informations about VM to the world who could get afford to use this cool tool...

Greetz