Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else! (/showthread.php?tid=34666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- he6rt6gr6m - 2009-10-25

Bootsy Wrote:nope, i´m on an older build...there are no problems

Any chance of letting us know the build? I dont mind having that run as a separate XBMC if this works with it. Smile

- Bootsy - 2009-10-25

he6rt6gr6m Wrote:Any chance of letting us know the build? I dont mind having that run as a separate XBMC if this works with it. Smile

dbdl Wrote:Hello Bootsy,

If that might help, I've found that revision r22965 broke the plugin --

so...try to catch a build before r22965 Wink

greets,
bootsy

- Bootsy - 2009-11-01

updates are available...for both, devil and monkey.

i didnt test anything in monkey, leave a nice notice if there are problems and i´ll look for it if i find some time.

have fun

- _Simpel_ - 2009-11-06

Hello Bootsy,

Computerclub2 is not working, so it would be nice to see those old guys again.
I hope you can fix this Problem.

Greetings

Simpel

- _Simpel_ - 2009-11-10

Hello again,

sadly ZDF-Mediathek has stoped to work !!!

It would be nice if this could be fixed.

Greetings

Simpel

- capultsti - 2009-11-11

Thanks for sharing sfaxman
Simulation credit auto & taux credit auto
| Taux simulation pret auto |
Pret voiture taux simulation credit voiture

Video Monkey Adult - jpickle - 2009-11-15

Hello, sorry to sound ignorent, but I have the latest xbmc from xbmc.org's svn (I think It just says 'SVN Nightly' not the t3ch build, but the other option provided by the t3ch xbmc upgrader script, I assume it is xbmc.org's) it is running on an xbox and when I push the white button I get the plugins context menu, and when I go into 'Plugin Settings' I have no option to turn on adult material. All I have is
1. Show only my Shortcuts
2. Enable debug logging
3. Player type
4. Video quality (if many available)
5. Save video
6. Download path (greyed out)
7. Ask for download before playing video
8. Enable HTTP proxy (then the 2 settings for proxy (host, and port) below that)
Then 3 buttons
1. Defaults
2. Ok
3. Cancel
So for the life of me, I can find no way on the plugin menu of turning adult material on. I have the latest svn version of VideoMonkey. Is it because I have no scripts for adult sites, I din't see any, and if I don't then where can I download them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
jpickle

- mrchrister - 2009-11-16

videomonkey with the new update was working briefly when i checked last week! i watched auslandsjournal on zdf mediathek and it worked like a charme!

but somehow right now videomonkey is not fetching new content when i click on it..

i'll try reinstalling the script and report back!
Thanks for the fix, bootsy!

update:most of the german stuff is not workin anymore (like 3sat or zdf mediathek) but things like fxguide work fine!

- Bootsy - 2009-11-16

_Simpel_ Wrote:...Computerclub2 is not working, so it would be nice to see those old guys again...

fixed

_Simpel_ Wrote:...ZDF-Mediathek has stoped to work !!!

fixed

jpickle Wrote:...So for the life of me, I can find no way on the plugin menu of turning adult material on...

search for videodevil Wink

mrchrister Wrote:videomonkey with the new update was working briefly when i checked last week! i watched auslandsjournal on zdf mediathek and it worked like a charme!

but somehow right now videomonkey is not fetching new content when i click on it..

i'll try reinstalling the script and report back!
Thanks for the fix, bootsy!

i uploaded the update a few hours before...latest version 1.37. try it Smile

thanks for reporting.

greets,
bootsy

- Trickname - 2009-11-16

Hi @ all
my 3Sat don´t work for me. The part "GanzeSendungen" isn´t shown, and File dont playing.

- Gaffel72 - 2009-11-17

Sorry guys for that (maybe) stupid question:

where can I download the script?

Thanks and best wishes
Gaffel

- VelvetKevorkian - 2009-11-17

use "svn repo installer" in xbmc, videomonkey is found there under plugins -> videos

Still...ZDF Mediathek - 1@berdash - 2009-11-18

Hail the all-powerful Bootsy!

As a regular ZDF Mediathek junkie my eyes are filling with tears as I see my beloved plugin working again after a couple of weeks that seemed like eternity. However, within all that joy I couldn't help but notice that I don't have easy access to all shows anymore. From "TV" I go to "Categories" where I see "Sendungen A-Z". Before the anticipation is killing me I select it and it starts out great! "Abenteuer Forschung", "aspekte", etc. Everything is perfect if you like shows that start with "A" to "D". Nothing wrong with that, but there are some fine shows that start with other letters, too, or even numbers ("37 Grad" anyone?). For the life of me I cannot figure out how to expand that list. There is no "more" or "next page" entry. Can anyone show a way?

Cheers,
1@berdash (who hasn't taken his pills today... Wink)

Re: Still...ZDF Mediathek - 1@berdash - 2009-11-18

...and right after writing this I selected "Sorting" by accident and...lo and behold: It doesn't sort but shows sections of three letters ("A-C", "D-F", etc.) to select. Would be great if that would be "flatter" but I guess this would require some additional programming. Perhaps the "Sorting" entry should be renamed to something more obvious, such as "Sendungen A-Z" again.

Cheers,
1@berdash

- Bootsy - 2009-11-18

hey,

@1@berdash:
thx for the post, but i dont agree with you.

you go to 'Sendungen A-Z' or any other section and there you can sort it by the letters, by date etc., so it´s a sorting...
i could open the folder, so the content of 'Sorting' would be at top of the 'Sendungen A-Z' folder (above the videos).

i dunno how it looked like in the past, how did sfaxman realize it?

is there anything missing in zdf so far?

@Trickname:
i´ll take a look at 3sat...

greets