Kodi Community Forum
WIP TV Tunes - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: WIP TV Tunes (/showthread.php?tid=347428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: TvTunes - Karellen - 2020-10-09

@Mariotelli

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok

RE: TvTunes - DarrenHill - 2020-10-09

The forum language is English only please.

Using services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-10-26

@Roger79 and all,

I have a working version of TVTunes for Kodi 19.

Check the first post for more details.

RE: TvTunes - halidri - 2020-10-31

Hi @latts9923 I have added some Musicvideos and also the .mp3 file in a subfilder (i use the option "Play title melody in subdirectories") like i use with Movies and TV-Shows, but when browse in this section, the mp3 did not start, only when i click to information. With Movies and TV-Shows works all normal. Is there a way to play the mp3 when i browse in the musicvideos section?

Kodi 18.8 on Coreelec with your AeonMQ8 Mod.

RE: TvTunes - _Andy_ - 2020-11-02

Thank you for the v19 version. I get an error because i'm using a custom path. Can you fix it?

Code:
 EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19_x64_MATRIX\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\service.py", line 55, in <module>
                                                       main.runAsAService()
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19_x64_MATRIX\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\backend.py", line 157, in runAsAService
                                                       newThemes = self.getThemes()
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19_x64_MATRIX\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\backend.py", line 264, in getThemes
                                                       themePath = os_path_join(Settings.getCustomPath(), videotitle)
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19_x64_MATRIX\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\settings.py", line 334, in getCustomPath
                                                       return ADDON.getSetting("custom_path").decode("utf-8")
                                                   AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-11-03

@halidri
I have the same problem. I think "WindowShowing.isMusicVideoTitles" is causing the problem, but I'm not sure what to change it to. I'll have to ask on the forum.

@_Andy_
You're welcome! I'll see what I can do. I'm not much of a coder, so I'm fumbling through some of the code to make this work with Matrix.

RE: TvTunes - NeBouse - 2020-11-03

(2020-11-03, 03:57)latts9923 Wrote: @_Andy_
You're welcome! I'll see what I can do. I'm not much of a coder, so I'm fumbling through some of the code to make this work with Matrix.
You can simply drop the .decode("utf-8") in this line:
return ADDON.getSetting("custom_path").decode("utf-8")

Python3 doesn't need this anymore ;-)

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-11-04

@NeBouse
Hmm...I tried that but none of the themes play in the custom directory. Apparently I don't have it configured correct. If I place a theme.mp3 in the custom folder it plays for every movie. I don't think I've ever tested this since I started working on this Add-on. Thanks for the info!

@_Andy_
How do you have your custom directory set up? I'm creating a folder of each movie name with the theme inside under the custom folder.

RE: TvTunes - _Andy_ - 2020-11-04

@latts9923
I have created a folder and set this folder as custom path. In this folder i have created a subfolder for every movie and tvshow.
In the subfolder i put a theme.mp4 or theme.mov file.

As @NeBouse suggested i could solve the decode issue. After that another issue with sleep(1) apeared. I could solve this by adding time.sleep(1)

But it's not working correctly. If i go to a movie view and highlight a movie the trailer starts. Nice :-) But if i step to another movie the first trailers continues and nothing more happens. Now the first trailer finished but if i step to another movie nothing happens too.
So it's working one time only.

How can i help? Btw the log function is not wokring too. I guess because in Kodi 19 the log function have changed.

RE: TvTunes - _Andy_ - 2020-11-04

Found another issue. In themePlayer.py line 284 change
   for step in range(0, (numSteps - 1)):   to  
   for step in range(0, (int(numSteps) - 1)):

RE: TvTunes - _Andy_ - 2020-11-05

Got the logging working. In the log i can see the script stops the theme if i step to the next show. The script finds the new theme sets the new path but it seems it never starts the new theme. Now i can step to next show etc. but the script never starts the new found theme.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-11-05

@_Andy_
I think I have a fix for all the problems you reported. I also figured out the custom folder problem I was having. Thanks!

All, there is a new release (v2.0.1) available on my Matrix Repo. If you refresh my Repo it should download the new version.

RE: TvTunes - _Andy_ - 2020-11-05

Pretty good so far. I noticed one issue at the behavior.

If i go to tvshows and hightlight a show the theme starts. Now i step to the next show the previous theme stops and the new one starts. Pretty good as i like.

But if i go to the movies and highlight a movie the trailer starts. Fine. Now i step to the next movie but the previous trailer doesn't stop and the new trailer doesn't start.
If i stop the first trailer with keyboard X and step to the next movie then the second trailer starts. Can you confirm?

I found one error in themePlayer.py
in line 166 and 173 change

while (not self.isPlaying()) and (not xbmc.abortRequested) and (maxLoop > 0):
to
while (not self.isPlaying()) and (not xbmc.Monitor().abortRequested()) and (maxLoop > 0):

If you can fix the behavior with the movies it would be nice.
After that i need to find a solution the trailers not start in backupgroud fullscreen but in a smaller additional window. But this is a skin issue not yours.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-11-06

@_Andy_

I can confirm the problem with movie trailers...I'll take a look.

I appreciate your help scrubbing the code. I've been trying to fix a problem with Movie Sets. If you are viewing a Set, TVTunes will find the themes in the Set and play them in a random order. In Krypton this worked fine, but with Leia and Matrix it does not.

I'm thinking there is something that needs changed with the following in settings.py...

xml:

def isMovieSet():
folderPathId = "videodb://movies/sets/"

The line after folderPathID was getting flagged so I omitted it. Would you mind taking a look? Thanks!

RE: TvTunes - halidri - 2020-11-22

(2020-11-03, 03:57)latts9923 Wrote: @halidri
I have the same problem. I think "WindowShowing.isMusicVideoTitles" is causing the problem, but I'm not sure what to change it to. I'll have to ask on the forum.
With the TV Melodies Addon works this, so perhaps you can look what is different. I'm too stupid Tongue