Kodi Community Forum
WIP TV Tunes - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: WIP TV Tunes (/showthread.php?tid=347428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-11-23

@halidri
Haha...I feel stupid when I'm working on this stuff at times myself. It looks like TV Melodies is just looking for a theme file...nothing specific for Music Videos.

RE: TvTunes - lepoilu - 2020-12-02

Great that we can use it on Matrix, well done!

I just tried it and encountered a bug.
If a movie or series contains an audio theme (.flac), tvtunes no longer works ... The only solution is to restart Kodi and avoid (.flac).
An idea ?

Thank you

File "C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\themeFinder.py", line 340, in getThemePlaylist
firstTheme = playlist[0].getfilename()
AttributeError: 'xbmcgui.ListItem' object has no attribute 'getfilename'

RE: TvTunes - tehax - 2020-12-02

I get simliar error in Matrix beta 27.11.2020, no crash.

ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'xbmcgui.ListItem' object has no attribute 'getfilename'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\service.py", line 55, in <module>
                                                       main.runAsAService()
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\backend.py", line 165, in runAsAService
                                                       if self.start_playing():
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\backend.py", line 370, in start_playing
                                                       playlist = self.newThemeFiles.getThemePlaylist()
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.tvtunes\resources\lib\themeFinder.py", line 350, in getThemePlaylist
                                                       filename = playlist[0].getfilename()
                                                   AttributeError: 'xbmcgui.ListItem' object has no attribute 'getfilename'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-12-03

@lepoilu
@tehax
Thanks for reporting the bug! I'll take a look.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-12-04

@lepoilu
@tehax
I just tried a flac file and it played just fine. Are you using the latest version 2.0.1?

RE: TvTunes - tehax - 2020-12-04

Yes, i use 2.0.1 and my audio themes are in mp3.

Edit:  I found it. The issue is the option "Fade in sound by start„. Without set this setting music plays fine.

RE: TvTunes - lepoilu - 2020-12-05

TvTunes 2.0.1

From my side, it is this option that is causing the problem
- never read only one theme (I unchecked it)

I confirm like TEHAX, having problems if one or the fade options are selected, until losing the sound of the kodi interface, and the impossible thereafter, even after restarting Kodi to have again audio in the interface and audio themes.
Obliged to delete the file "guisettings.xml", so a priori it corrupts something.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-12-06

@lepoilu
@tehax
Just reproduced the problem with the fade in and out...I'll have to take a look. I tried enabling "ONLY EVER PLAY SINGLE THEME" and it seems to work.

I also fixed a few more errors that were reported in the log. I will post another update soon.

RE: TvTunes - ChristmasLights - 2020-12-06

Been getting started with Kodi all week and kludging my way through learning add-ons. So excited to see I came in just in time for TVTunes to be in great shape, I read the prior posts where you volunteered to take this project over. Really appreciate all the work you've put into this, as it's working terrifically for me.
Only issue right now is movie sets / collections. It looks like you've been stuck with that one since earlier this year; made any progress?

For reference, I'm on Matrix, using TVTunes 2.0.1, and my file structure is as follows:

/Movies/_sets/Alien Anthology/
-----<artwork, nfo, etc>

/Movies/Alien (1979)/
-----<artwork, nfo, etc>
-----Alien (1979).mkv
-----Alien (1979)-theme.mp3

I'm sure this is pretty typical. As others have described -- works perfectly when highlighting the movie itself, either within a collection or in a-z list mode, but nada when I highlight the collection or browse elsewhere within it. I've tried duplicating that theme file into the collection folder, having it only there, or messing with the "play single theme" option (although I don't really understand what that is).

By the way -- I'm hoping that the intended behavior is such that, when browsing within a collection, the theme doesn't cut off if I highlight another film within the collection that doesn't have a theme. I could understand if that were, but in that case, I'd really like the ability to just designate an overall collection theme instead. With Matrix adding support for collection artwork in a distinct path, it'd make sense to add TVTunes support for that too Smile Handy thing is that Matrix forces you to pick the location of your collection artwork parent folder, and forces the subfolders to have the exact title of the collection, so that'll probably take the guesswork out of coding the paths on your end...

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-12-06

@ChristmasLights
You're welcome! Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the Movie Set problem. It works on Krypton, and it will select a random theme from one of the movies in the Set when you have the Set selected. If you open the Set to the list of movies, it will only play the theme for the movie you have selected. I'm not sure I can implement an option for a Set theme. I'm not much of a coder...some of the fixes I've made for Matrix are solutions I've found on the net or support from users here on the forum.

RE: TvTunes - Bungee_G - 2021-01-14

Hello I am using Tv Tunes but I have a problem ... While I am browsing my tv show, if there is on this tv show linked movie the theme stops playing... How to fix that please ?

Also is it possible to continue to play the last theme on Kodi or a random one (for example while browsing the home menu or the settings)

RE: TvTunes - Bungee_G - 2021-01-16

Can someone help me ?

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2021-01-16

@Bungee_G
I have never tried to link a Movie to a TV Show...I'll take a look.

Not sure about playing a random theme from the main menu.

RE: TvTunes - Bungee_G - 2021-01-16

Okay thanks ! It would be nice if the linked movie doesn’t stop the theme that is playing

RE: TvTunes - Bungee_G - 2021-01-20

Hello, have you tried ?