Kodi Community Forum
WIP TV Tunes - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: WIP TV Tunes (/showthread.php?tid=347428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: TvTunes - RonnieG3 - 2019-11-02

(2019-11-02, 18:04)billmartian Wrote: Hi great addition again @latts9923 

Maybe a stupid questian, but how do you get your Movie Tunes ?
Is this something a scraper downloads, or is it some you need to look for it manually ?

Pete
Some I get from soundtracks. For some movies and TV shows, I either find the intro/outro/theme on youtube and use any number of sites to download just the audio, or I use VLC to rip the audio and a neat little program, MP3DirectCut to cut and save just the theme.

RE: TvTunes - billmartian - 2019-11-02

(2019-11-02, 19:23)RonnieG3 Wrote:

Is this something a scraper downloads, or is it some you need to look for it manually ?

Pete
Some I get from soundtracks. For some movies and TV shows, I either find the intro/outro/theme on youtube and use any number of sites to download just the audio, or I use VLC to rip the audio and a neat little program, MP3DirectCut to cut and save just the theme. 
Ooh, didnt know about that,
Thanks alot for the Tip @RonnieG3 

Pete

RE: TvTunes - RonnieG3 - 2019-11-02

(2019-11-02, 22:04)billmartian Wrote:
(2019-11-02, 19:23)RonnieG3 Wrote:

Pete
Ooh, didnt know about that,
Thanks alot for the Tip @RonnieG3 

Pete 
Not a problem  Big Grin .

RE: TvTunes - Flest - 2019-11-08

SNX GOD!!!
i need this mod

RE: TvTunes - halidri - 2019-11-26

(2019-11-02, 16:56)Roger79 Wrote: It's good that this addon is revived. I have been using it for years.

When highlighting a Collection of Movies TVTunes doesn't play anything. It should play a random theme from the Movies inside the Collection.

Roger J.

+1

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2019-11-27

@Roger79
@halidri

If you are viewing a Collection, TV Tunes will play a random theme from one of the movies in the Collection. I believe it will then continue to play the rest of the themes from the other movies as well.

This is working in Krypton, but not Leia. I'll take a look and see if I can figure out why.

RE: TvTunes - halidri - 2019-11-28

Thanks @latts9923 , you are great!

RE: TvTunes - Jachin99 - 2019-12-10

Im trying out various skins, and many of them support theme songs but getting a skin that supports theme videos is a little more difficult.  I have found a few now that actually play the video but its being blocked in the video info dialogue box by fullscreen fanart.  A simple solution for me is to find a simple way to disable automatic fanart so I thought I would ask here how I would go about editing a given skin.  Even pointing me in the right direction or naming the file I need to change would be a big help.  (The actual xml file for the video details screen) to remove things like fanart.  The skin I'm particularly looking to edit is aeon nox silvo.  Thanks for the help.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2019-12-11

@Jachin99
Try this and see what you think...open the file DialogVideoInfo.xml in your Aeon Nox Silvo Skin and find...

xml:

<control type="image">
     <aspectratio align="center">scale</aspectratio>
     <texture background="true">$VAR[DialogInfoBackgroundVar]</texture>
     <fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
</control>
Below that control add this...
xml:

<control type="group">
     <visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>
     <include>VisibleFadeAnimation</include>
     <control type="videowindow">
     </control>
</control>

RE: TvTunes - Jachin99 - 2019-12-11

That's awesome, thanks!!  The coverart still covers up some of the video but it somehow doesn't look tacky.  Thanks for your help!!

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2019-12-11

@Jachin99
You're welcome!

RE: TvTunes - Asterra - 2019-12-24

Any possibility TvTunes can be made to reset its delay before playing a trailer, whenever the user scrolls away to a different movie?  I don't know if this is intended to be how it works or not (it sometimes does seem to wait), but the fact of the matter is that most of the time when I'm scrolling through movies, TvTunes will just immediately play the trailer, evidently having decided that the wait time was still ticking down while I was busy scrolling.

It wouldn't be that much of an issue, except for the fact that every single time a trailer starts to play, the interface briefly locks and the screen briefly flashes dark and shows the hourglass.  As can be seen in this video.  (The thing where the trailer audio jumps by 2x is another mystery.  Kodi or TvTunes is resetting the trailer volume to 100% after 4.5 seconds.  My only solution to this is to have the trailer volume default to 100%.)  The hourglass flash is extremely irritating and I'm ever on the hunt to find ways to minimize it, though obviously the best thing would be if it didn't happen at all, sort of like how it doesn't happen when other artwork assets load in.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2019-12-27

@Asterra

I can take a look at that when I have a chance. I'm still trying to get TVTunes to play a theme for Sets with Leia.

RE: TvTunes - Jachin99 - 2020-01-17

I was taking a look at how this addon works in order to fix themes not playing on remote PCs.  I believe I have potentially solved that issue but I noticed one more potential issue.  The TV Tunes.nfo files don't reference trailers, and trailers don't play in the background where themes don't exist.  I use emby for kodi to keep things simple for things like this, and I am wondering if there is a way to tie into the data provided by emby for kodi and get trailer paths into my the .nfo files.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-01-20

@Jachin99
I have a file named trailer.mp4 in my movie folder and referenced in my tvtunes.nfo file. I have to exclude the name "trailer" from scans, but TVTunes plays the trailer just fine.