Kodi Community Forum
WIP TV Tunes - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: WIP TV Tunes (/showthread.php?tid=347428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: TvTunes - laguna85 - 2020-03-07

Sorry for the noob question, i'm new on kodi.
There is a way how to automatically download theme songs instead adding manually? I do it by myself and it works perfect, but my collection is big enough to makes me going crazy lol.
And btw, my folder structure is a single folder called "MOVIES" witch contains all my movies (no .nfo or jpeg or nothing else, just .mkv) and few extrafolders with mkv and extras movie scenes.
Question is, should i create a separate folder for each movies? Is it better for kodi? Is it semplify my "life" on it? 
In that scenario, how can i easily do it?
Thank's all. (sry for my eng)

RE: TvTunes - Renns - 2020-03-09

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  

I've been missing TV Tunes so much, and I'm very happy to see it up and running again!  Thank you for your work!

RE: TvTunes - NeBouse - 2020-03-09

(2020-03-07, 11:52)laguna85 Wrote: Sorry for the noob question, i'm new on kodi.
There is a way how to automatically download theme songs instead adding manually? I do it by myself and it works perfect, but my collection is big enough to makes me going crazy lol.
And btw, my folder structure is a single folder called "MOVIES" witch contains all my movies (no .nfo or jpeg or nothing else, just .mkv) and few extrafolders with mkv and extras movie scenes.
Question is, should i create a separate folder for each movies? Is it better for kodi? Is it semplify my "life" on it? 
In that scenario, how can i easily do it?
Thank's all. (sry for my eng)
Have a look at this ;-)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348878

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-03-09

@laguna85
Themes must be added manually for each Movie/TV Show.

@Renns
You're welcome! All the credit goes to the original author...I just made a few tweaks.

RE: TvTunes - laguna85 - 2020-03-10

Thank's a lot! I used tiny media manager to solve the problem. Now let's have a fun with soundtracks. I live in Milan, so no work those days Sad

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-03-11

@"laguna8"
You're welcome! Ah...no work due to the lockdown?

RE: TvTunes - laguna85 - 2020-03-11

(2020-03-11, 19:27)latts9923 Wrote: @"laguna8"

It depends on your job. It's not all closed yet but we will arrive. 10% 15% of my citizens simply ignore what to do. They don't care, they simply underestimate how bad the situation is in the hospitals. And we have the second health system in the world here in the north of italy. That's keeing us safe, but against stupidity there is no solutions.
Sorry for the o.t.

RE: TvTunes - RonnieG3 - 2020-03-11

(2020-03-11, 21:38)laguna85 Wrote:
(2020-03-11, 19:27)latts9923 Wrote: @"laguna8"

It depends on your job. It's not all closed yet but we will arrive. 10% 15% of my citizens simply ignore what to do. They don't care, they simply underestimate how bad the situation is in the hospitals. And we have the second health system in the world here in the north of italy. That's keeing us safe, but against stupidity there is no solutions.
Sorry for the o.t. 
@laguna85 
I think that's something we've all encountered: There's just no cure for stupidity!  Rofl

RE: TvTunes - djhifi - 2020-03-12

Using Leia 18.6 with Bello 7 skin and TVtunes, when I go to a TV Show that has a theme, it changes to the music player for 3 seconds and then back to the TV show. Theme stops playing, and starts again and changes again to music player (endless loop until I exit said TV show).

RE: TvTunes - DarrenHill - 2020-03-12

@djhifi - your signature image is too large (in violation of our forum rules (wiki), max height 40px).

Can you please reduce it or it will be removed.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-03-13

@djhifi
I'll take a look at the Bello 7 Skin when I can.

RE: TvTunes - scott967 - 2020-03-13

(2020-03-12, 18:56)djhifi Wrote: Using Leia 18.6 with Bello 7 skin and TVtunes, when I go to a TV Show that has a theme, it changes to the music player for 3 seconds and then back to the TV show. Theme stops playing, and starts again and changes again to music player (endless loop until I exit said TV show).
I'm guessing your skin is set to auto-open the music visualisation window when music is playing.  If so try turning that off.  Off the top of my head I can't think of a way to not show visualisation window just for tvtunes songs.  Maybe some sort of "onload" conditional function on the window.

scott s.

RE: TvTunes - scott967 - 2020-03-21

Feature request:

Currently if music is playing and user navigates to a watched window such as tv shows list view, music playback stops and the theme is loaded.  It would be nice if runAsService when it wakes up checks if Player.HasAudio and is not playing a theme song; if so go back to sleep.

scott s.

RE: TvTunes - latts9923 - 2020-03-22

@scott967
I see what you mean...never noticed that before. I'm not much of a coder, but I'll take a look at it.

RE: TvTunes - Rijs43 - 2020-03-30

Any solution to play themes through Kodi Library (created by Emby for Kodi) and Trailers?