Kodi Community Forum
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022) (/showthread.php?tid=348245)

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - Butta97 - 2020-02-05

Agreed seems very modern and techy in a good way

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - sanangel - 2020-02-05

The truth is that the new view is very beautiful.

I have to say that even if it's not finished, I use this skin like the one set in CoreELEC. In my opinion, in the absence of the OSD buttons, the rest is fully usable for day to day.

Thanks @mardukL

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - mardukL - 2020-02-05

(2020-02-05, 14:01)Butta97 Wrote: Agreed seems very modern and techy in a good way
(2020-02-05, 16:49)sanangel Wrote: The truth is that the new view is very beautiful.

I have to say that even if it's not finished, I use this skin like the one set in CoreELEC. In my opinion, in the absence of the OSD buttons, the rest is fully usable for day to day.

Thanks @mardukL

Thanks for the kind words ;-)

pushed some changes today

you can play around with colors now in list view
;-)

... play around with it.....

some impressions,

watch gallery

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - Butta97 - 2020-02-06

(2020-02-05, 22:21)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-02-05, 14:01)Butta97 Wrote: Agreed seems very modern and techy in a good way
(2020-02-05, 16:49)sanangel Wrote: The truth is that the new view is very beautiful.

Thanks @mardukL

;-)

some impressions,

watch gallery

I've tried using it but when I go to the home menu it's blank and can't maneuver anything and have uninstall and reinstall kodi

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - mardukL - 2020-02-06

(2020-02-06, 12:03)Butta97 Wrote:
(2020-02-05, 22:21)mardukL Wrote:

Thanks @mardukL

;-)

some impressions,

watch gallery

I've tried using it but when I go to the home menu it's blank and can't maneuver anything and have uninstall and reinstall kodi

Skin is in Progress ,-)

So please no further questions , request or bug reports about something else , till i will publish the links / instructions here .

But in that case you'll need to click 'back' or 'm / menu' button to focus the menucontrol bar , there you can go to settings and set up your widgets or go to library

Be aware alot functions are missing.

in addition if something went wrong again for you thete is no re-install of kodi needed.
you,ll just have to replace

xml:
<setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.swan-beta</setting>

to

xml:
<setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.estuary</setting>

in userdata/guisettings.xml

to load estuary.

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - mardukL - 2020-02-15

Did the Shutdown menu..

watch gallery

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - sanangel - 2020-02-15

I know it's alpha and i can't ask for anything, but there's no restart option?
For the rest, I still think it will be (for me it is right now), a great skin...

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - Hudson_Hawk04 - 2020-02-15

looks great, keep up the great work

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - mardukL - 2020-02-15

(2020-02-15, 18:02)sanangel Wrote: I know it's alpha and i can't ask for anything, but there's no restart option?
For the rest, I still think it will be (for me it is right now), a great skin...

Thanks, restart option added.i overlooked that...

(2020-02-15, 18:12)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: looks great, keep up the great work

Thanks. :-)

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - sanangel - 2020-02-15

Thanks @mardukL

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - mardukL - 2020-02-24

hands on a music OSD/visualistion (early preview)...

video

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - sanangel - 2020-03-01

Hi @ mardukL, I know this is a alpha state. But I wanted to comment something that you have not observed (and I do not do it with bad intention, but quite the opposite). 
In the library views, in the quality of the audio file, 720 and 1080 look good, but 4K doesn't get a logo ...

4K files (example)

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - mardukL - 2020-03-02

(2020-03-01, 18:12)sanangel Wrote: Hi @ mardukL, I know this is a alpha state. But I wanted to comment something that you have not observed (and I do not do it with bad intention, but quite the opposite). 
In the library views, in the quality of the audio file, 720 and 1080 look good, but 4K doesn't get a logo ...

4K files (example)
Yeah i know ;-)
Beside some other things, which aren't done...

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - sanangel - 2020-03-03

Ok. My only intention is to help as little as I can ... I will look forward to the OSD, hehe ...

RE: S W A N (wip, tease) - Butta97 - 2020-03-15

I've finally know how to use this skin and I've been enjoying it.. Only question I have is there's no Netflix view in the add-on just home menu?