Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=351888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 14:59)jtm010101 Wrote: <regexp>(.*?)( \(Part [0-9]\))(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
Please test your regex with Regex101. That regex can't work becasue you've added some whitespaces before \ and after "Part". Again, your naming should work out-of-the box without any changes in the AdvancedSettings.xml. Do you've tried to remove and rescan the database?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - jtm010101 - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 16:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 14:59)jtm010101 Wrote: <regexp>(.*?)( \(Part [0-9]\))(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
Please test your regex with Regex101. That regex can't work becasue you've added some whitespaces before \ and after "Part". Again, your naming should work out-of-the box without any changes in the AdvancedSettings.xml. Do you've tried to remove and rescan the database?-------------------------------------
Gracias      con archivos     .mkv       funciona perfecto los agrupa en la biblioteca y los muestra como una sola pelicula

con archivos      .strm       no los agrupa y muestra cada archivo como una pelicula diferente 

el problema es     .strm

alguna idea de como solucionarlo GRACIAS.............................

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks to       .mkv        files it works perfectly groups them in the library and shows them as a single movie

with       .strm      files it does not group them and shows each file as a different movie

the problem is              .strm

any idea how to fix it THANK YOU .............................

-----------------------------------------------------

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 17:55)jtm010101 Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 16:08)DanCooper Wrote:
Please test your regex with Regex101. That regex can't work becasue you've added some whitespaces before \ and after "Part". Again, your naming should work out-of-the box without any changes in the AdvancedSettings.xml. Do you've tried to remove and rescan the database?-------------------------------------
Gracias      con archivos     .mkv       funciona perfecto los agrupa en la biblioteca y los muestra como una sola pelicula

con archivos      .strm       no los agrupa y muestra cada archivo como una pelicula diferente 

el problema es     .strm

alguna idea de como solucionarlo GRACIAS.............................

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks to       .mkv        files it works perfectly groups them in the library and shows them as a single movie

with       .strm      files it does not group them and shows each file as a different movie

the problem is              .strm

any idea how to fix it THANK YOU .............................

-----------------------------------------------------

Not really. But that's a issue with Kodi, not with Ember. I think you should create another thread to solfe that problem, i can't help you.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - ss4johnny - 2020-04-05

(2020-04-04, 21:20)DanCooper Wrote:  

Is there any update on the imdb ratings for TV? Tried to scrape an episode today and this is the log

22:41.9Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVEpisodeScraper_DoWork9TRACE[TVEpisode] [Start] Episodes Count [1]
22:41.9Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVEpisodeScraper_DoWork9TRACE[TVEpisodeScraper] [Start] Scraping Red Moon
22:41.9EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode9TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Start] .\For All Mankind\Season 1\For All Mankind.S01E01.Red Moon.mp4
22:41.9EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode9TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Using] TVDB_Data
22:41.9ScraperModule.TVDB_DataScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode9TRACE[TVDB_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Start]
22:42.4ScraperModule.TVDB_DataScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode9TRACE[TVDB_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Done]
22:42.4EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode9TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Using] IMDB_Data
22:42.4ScraperModule.IMDB_DataScraperModule.IMDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode9TRACE[IMDB_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Start]
22:43.8ScraperModule.IMDB_DataScraperModule.IMDB_Data.Scraper_TVEpisode9TRACE[IMDB_Data] [Scraper_TVEpisode] [Done]
22:43.8EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVEpisode9TRACE[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVEpisode] [Done] .\For All Mankind\Season 1\For All Mankind.S01E01.Red Moon.mp4
22:43.8EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric9TRACE[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <ScraperMulti_TVEpisode>
22:43.8EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric9TRACE[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Renamer>
22:44.2EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric9TRACE[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Sync_TVEpisode>
22:44.2EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric9WARN[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] No generic modules defined <Sync_TVEpisode>
22:44.2Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVEpisodeScraper_DoWork9TRACEEnded scraping: Red Moon
22:44.2Ember_Media_Manager.frmMainEmber_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVEpisodeScraper_DoWork9TRACEEnded EPISODE scrape
22:44.2EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric1TRACE[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Notification>
22:44.2EmberAPI.ModulesManagerEmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric1TRACE[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Notifications>

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - yg12430 - 2020-04-06

Hi,
Just trying it since a couple of days. Great tool  Smile
I don't if it's a bug or something else, but the window freezes when I want to close the application. So, I have to kill the process every time. Little bit boring Confused
All the best

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2020-04-06

(2020-04-06, 12:04)yg12430 Wrote: Hi,
Just trying it since a couple of days. Great tool  Smile
I don't if it's a bug or something else, but the window freezes when I want to close the application. So, I have to kill the process every time. Little bit boring Confused
All the best
That should not be. Any hint in the log (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs)?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - calexicoca - 2020-04-06

(2020-04-04, 14:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-27, 16:33)calexicoca Wrote:
(2020-03-26, 15:11)DanCooper Wrote: Please check the log for more information.  
Thanks.

I checked the log and it has there that whatever episode or a move I want to sync I get one of these:

- source not mapped
- not found in database or
- not found on host.

Mind you Ember scans all of these fine. They show on my Kodi (Nvidia Shield) after I refresh library.  
"Source no mapped" means your sources in Ember are not mapped to the sources in Kodi. Please check your settings in Ember Modules => Kodi Interface => Host Settings:

Thank you Dan!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2020-04-07

Can you please add imdb scraped on posters? (Imdb posters are much much better than those of both tmdb and fanart)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2020-04-08

(2020-04-07, 21:31)solamnic Wrote: Can you please add imdb scraped on posters? (Imdb posters are much much better than those of both tmdb and fanart)
Nope, sorry, I removed it because most of them are crappy in my opinion. Low resultion and many information like "in theaters" in the picture.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2020-04-08

its just that imdb posters are the cinematic posters of the movies - and those are not available on tmdb or fanart.tv..

but you're the boss Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - Urmeli - 2020-04-09

Hello Experts,

is it possible to use the:
"(Re)Scrape einzelnes Datenfeld" function automatically without each time confirm the results?
I like to update the IMDB Ratings in all my Movies (saverall Movies are missing them totally) and it is not very handy to confirm the scrap result for each movie.

Best regards

Urmeli

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2020-04-09

(2020-04-09, 19:13)Urmeli Wrote: Hello Experts,

"(Re)Scrape einzelnes Datenfeld" function automatically without each time confirm the results?
I like to update the IMDB Ratings in all my Movies (saverall Movies are missing them totally) and it is not very handy to confirm the scrap result for each movie.

Best regards

Urmeli
Saletti!
Usually you don't have to confirm the result. Do you've enabled "Zeige Scrape-Resultate in detaillierter Ansicht"? That could be a problem.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - Darker - 2020-04-09

Is scrapping from fanart.tv down again or did they change the site once more? I am not getting any results from fanart.tv Sad

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - Urmeli - 2020-04-10

(2020-04-09, 22:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 19:13)Urmeli Wrote: Hello Experts,

Best regards

Urmeli
Saletti!
Usually you don't have to confirm the result. Do you've enabled "Zeige Scrape-Resultate in detaillierter Ansicht"? That could be a problem. 

Hello Dan,

that was exactly the case. Thanks for you quick and competent support. Now it works as expected.

Best Regards

Urmeli

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2020-04-10

Let me know if i should create a separate thread or not. But i want to clean up my movie database on the server. I want to remove all .actor/extra thumb/extra fanart/disc images and also trailer files. What is the best way to do this?