Kodi Community Forum
YouTube Plug-in Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: YouTube Plug-in Thread (/showthread.php?tid=353278)

RE: YouTube Plug-in Thread - shaktoo - 2020-03-31

https://paste.kodi.tv/moxegaxode.kodi 
Heres the debug log Plz !

RE: YouTube Plug-in Thread - DarrenHill - 2020-03-31

@shaktoo - you've got an orphaned banned addon (wiki) script still running on your install. I'd recommend manually deleting it and removing it from your Kodi install using Windows Explorer (without Kodi running).

Code:
2020-03-31 15:31:06.373 T:9788  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.universalscrapers v1.2.2 installed

(2020-03-31, 17:59)DarrenHill Wrote: @shaktoo - you've got an orphaned banned addon (wiki) script still running on your install. I'd recommend manually deleting it and removing it from your Kodi install using Windows Explorer (without Kodi running).
Code:
2020-03-31 15:31:06.373 T:9788 NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.universalscrapers v1.2.2 installed
Done !  Thanks for letting me Know .

Update !  Smile
I have resolved the Mpeg-Dash issue.
For some reason the input stream adaptive was missing fom my kodi install.
I uninstalled YT  , Installed ISA from a previous backup. Then reinstalled YT & did the config again and voila .. All is Cool & All is resolved !
The Only Question is why wasnt input stream adaptive automatically installed ? is it not supposed to install with YT as a dependency ?
Anyway ! thanks but this issue has been resolved.

RE: YouTube Plug-in Thread - Rough_Silk - 2020-04-02

Hello there, first post here. I've been using Kodi (as OSMC) on Raspberry Pi for 2 years now and the Youtube add-on has been a favourite of mine and a life saver, especially through casting videos from a laptop and mobile device. Since some 1 or two months, however, I cannot play any videos on the Youtube addon at all. I tried to create an API key, followed all guideline but still nothing. Today I thought I should try again and search this forum once again, since I find a solution here almost everytime I have a problem. So I updated to the newest version which requires (if I am not mistaken) a personal API key. I inserted the old already created API key, did the verification twice and logged in to the account. Everything seemed having gone back to normal, until I actually tried to play a video. Then OSMC crashed and the sad face appeared on screen. I tried again and again, with the same unfortunate result.

I am requesting any available help on my problem. Maybe this old log file from a recent try will help --> ufucuvuvev

Thanks in advance!

YouTube Plug-in Thread - DarrenHill - 2020-04-02

@Rough_Silk - please actually go and read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here, especially the part about our piracy policy (wiki). We offer no support here for devices which contain banned addons (wiki) that violate it, such as yours. If you want any help or support here, anything that is on that list and is installed on your device needs to be removed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

RE: YouTube Plug-in Thread - Rough_Silk - 2020-04-03

(2020-04-02, 18:09)Rough_Silk Wrote: Hello there, first post here. I've been using Kodi (as OSMC) on Raspberry Pi for 2 years now and the Youtube add-on has been a favourite of mine and a life saver, especially through casting videos from a laptop and mobile device. Since some 1 or two months, however, I cannot play any videos on the Youtube addon at all. I tried to create an API key, followed all guideline but still nothing. Today I thought I should try again and search this forum once again, since I find a solution here almost everytime I have a problem. So I updated to the newest version which requires (if I am not mistaken) a personal API key. I inserted the old already created API key, did the verification twice and logged in to the account. Everything seemed having gone back to normal, until I actually tried to play a video. Then OSMC crashed and the sad face appeared on screen. I tried again and again, with the same unfortunate result.

I am requesting any available help on my problem. Maybe this old log file from a recent try will help --> ogibizuzus

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the heads-up, installation cleaned, got rid of other useless stuff too.
Updated with the new log inside the quotes. Hoping everything is fine now.

YouTube sterio only - weaverdr - 2020-04-07

I am having a problem with the number of channels being returned by the YouTube app. KODI 18.6 and all other apps use my full 7.1 sound system. YouTube 6.7.0, however, won't provide any more then two channels of sound. Outside of KODI, accessing YouTube with Windows and a browser I get all  seven channels. I first noticed this problem with the update to YouTube 6.7.0. At the same time I updated I set it up with a private API key. Any ideas would be appreciated.

RE: YouTube Plug-in Thread - DarrenHill - 2020-04-07

@weaverdr - your thread and post above have been merged into the correct YouTube support thread (this one - just in case you wondered where it had gone).

YouTube Plug-in Thread - ed_davidson - 2020-04-07

Is there a way to enter in a YouTube URL for links that are not public, channels and videos that don’t show up on a search?

YouTube App not working - genesis1 - 2020-04-08

Just turned on my kodi and opened YouTube app after updating to 6.7.0 but now it can't access anything. Getting an incorrect api key error. Have created a new api key but still same problem. Was working fine until the update. Any ideas??

RE: YouTube App not working - genesis1 - 2020-04-08

(2020-04-08, 10:53)genesis1 Wrote: Just turned on my kodi and opened YouTube app after updating to 6.7.0 but now it can't access anything. Getting an incorrect api key error. Have created a new api key but still same problem. Was working fine until the update. Any ideas??
I've just downgraded it to 6.3.1 and it works fine. The new update 6.7.0 will not work for some reason.

RE: YouTube App not working - genesis1 - 2020-04-08

Oops scrub that... I thought it was working but its not. 😕

RE: YouTube App not working - User 272336 - 2020-04-08

@genesis1

Your posts were moved accordingly.

RE: YouTube App not working - DjDiabolik - 2020-04-08

hi @anxdpanic  i have to inform you a my little trouble:
I'm stay to watch a video normally how i ever do above 10 minutes ago........ when it's finished i see an errors say to "Read my Log" about youtube addons and my kodi exit from addons himself.

I have re-launched it and i have retryed to re-open the "Filtered" my subscription and again errors say to "Read my Log"........ on my log there's is this line present.
*EDIT*
You can reach the paste here:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ezomesiqan.kodi

It's a my issue ?
It's someone as obtain a similar issue in the pass and suggest how i can fix ?

Thanks in advance for feedback........