Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - Atreyu - 2021-02-23

Ah,yes. You are correct.
Just hubs are missing, thanks!

Edit: uhm...wow. You are faaaast! Wink

RE: Disney+ - gus92 - 2021-02-23

I was using script.module.slyguy 0.19.1, there were audio tracks in both DD+ and AAC formats. After updating to 0.21.4 only the DD+ tracks are available. Is this change intended or is it a bug?

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2021-02-23

@gus92
A bug I think.
If you change playback quality to disabled in addon settings, does it fix it?

UPDATE:
Just pushed slyguy common 0.21.5 that should fix that 2.0 channel audio missing
@PaoloGB This may fix your issue too

RE: Disney+ - Atreyu - 2021-02-24

Just updated. Was wondering where these 2.0 channels went Wink

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2021-02-24

0.6.0 pushed last night.
This allows switching to profiles protected by a PIN.
It will ask for PIN if required.

Note to everyone:
Do the Star on-boarding on the Disney app or website and set your profiles age limit accordingly to get access to all the new Star content.
By default, the profiles are "M" rating I think. R18 is the highest.
Once changed profile preference online, just Switch profile in the add-on to same profile to get the new data

RE: Disney+ - boirello - 2021-02-25

Do anyone else have issues too with the search function? I did a search for "Goofy", and got a parsing exception:

ERROR: slyguy.disney.plus - Could not match input '' to any of the following formats: YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-M-DD, YYYY-M-D, YYYY/MM/DD, YYYY/M/DD, YYYY/M/D, YYYY.MM.DD, YYYY.M.DD, YYYY.M.D, YYYYMMDD, YYYY-DDDD, YYYYDDDD, YYYY-MM, YYYY/MM, YYYY.MM, YYYY, W

Its probably due to empty or null values in response from Disney+ (due to new Star content perhaps?):

File "/home/<username>/.kodi/addons/slyguy.disney.plus/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 353, in _process_rows
    item = _parse_video(row)
  File "/home/<username>/.kodi/addons/slyguy.disney.plus/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 474, in _parse_video
    available = arrow.get(row['currentAvailability']['appears'])
  File "/home/<username>/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/arrow/api.py", line 21, in get
    return _factory.get(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/<username>/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/arrow/factory.py", line 196, in get
    dt = parser.DateTimeParser(locale).parse_iso(arg)
  File "/home/<username>/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/arrow/parser.py", line 214, in parse_iso
    return self._parse_multiformat(datetime_string, formats)
  File "/home/<username>/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/arrow/parser.py", line 508, in _parse_multiformat
    string, ", ".join(formats)

I am on Kodi 18 on Kodibuntu (ubuntu 16.04), with version 0.6.0 of the addon running (0.21.5 of SlyGuy shared).

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2021-02-25

@boirello
Thanks for finding that bug.
Just pushed 0.6.1 with it fixed.

RE: Disney+ - kuluba - 2021-02-26

Do they have issues with the new star content?
I was searching for x-files yesterday morning and got 2 movies and the tv series. Last night the same search only gave me the first x-files movie.

RE: Disney+ - Paco8 - 2021-02-26

When using this addon on Kodi 19 there's something strange: when I press cursor up to go forward 10 minutes it actually goes to the ending credits. Cursor down goes back to the beginning of the video.

RE: Disney+ - Atreyu - 2021-02-26

(2021-02-26, 17:16)Paco8 Wrote: When using this addon on Kodi 19 there's something strange: when I press cursor up to go forward 10 minutes it actually goes to the ending credits. Cursor down goes back to the beginning of the video.
Yes, i can confirm. But i thought it had to do with (the absense of) chapters to where it would normally jump if they exist.

RE: Disney+ - Atreyu - 2021-02-26

(2021-02-26, 14:28)kuluba Wrote: Do they have issues with the new star content?
I was searching for x-files yesterday morning and got 2 movies and the tv series. Last night the same search only gave me the first x-files movie.

I see all content. Just checked X Files and both movies are there.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2021-02-26

@Paco8 @Atreyu
Kodi 19 now treats HLS discontinuities as chapters.
Up and Down default to ChapterOrBigStepForward and ChapterOrBigStepBack
As there are now chapters - it's changing those instead of bigstep.

You will need to edit Kodi's keymap to set Up and Down to BigStepForward and BigStepBack
You can use the Keymap Editor add-on (https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor) to do this.

@kuluba 
As for missing content, make sure your in a suitable profile with suitable age limit. Disney defaults to M. You may need increase it on their site. Once changed, select the same profile again in the addon to refresh

RE: Disney+ - kuluba - 2021-02-26

(2021-02-26, 17:54)Atreyu Wrote: I see all content. Just checked X Files and both movies are there.
I fell victim to a age-restriction reset of my profile.
Loggin into the website and pushing it back to 18 was enough.

RE: Disney+ - PaoloGB - 2021-02-26

(2021-02-23, 20:04)matthuisman Wrote: @gus92
A bug I think.
If you change playback quality to disabled in addon settings, does it fix it?

UPDATE:
Just pushed slyguy common 0.21.5 that should fix that 2.0 channel audio missing
@PaoloGB This may fix your issue too
It did. Apologies for not replying earlier but I did not have access to the kodi unit until tonight. I have the plugins set to auto update. When I tried again the audio (2-channel) was working as expected.
Thank you again for the help.

Disney+ - hans07 - 2021-03-10

As I can see this addon in 4K, someone knows how to configure it to see it in 4K, I only see up to the resolution of 720p. I have Nvidia Shield TV. Thanks.