Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - Allucquere - 2022-03-17

Hello Matt,

I'm running D+ add-on (0.51.0) with slygu common 0.51.0 on a Rpi 3+, OSMC 19.3

I'm having a "sad face" if:

1- I don't stop the movie before it's ended (children were used to whatch their D+ shows one after the other and now it's not working)
2- continue watching (once it was possible)I it crashes if I try to continue a movie.

I already reinstalled addon as well as Widevine...Any idea on how to fix it instead of reinstalling OSMC?

BTW on a OSMC windows installation, it works perfectly

thank you very much for your help and time!
Ciao

RE: Disney+ - Atreyu - 2022-03-17

For the first issue you can solve this by enabling 'play next video automatically' in settings - player - videos

RE: Disney+ - Allucquere - 2022-03-17

(2022-03-17, 12:06)Atreyu Wrote: For the first issue you can solve this by enabling 'play next video automatically' in settings - player - videos

thank you for the suggestion but it looks like that it crashes in either way: with or without "play next" at the end of the movie... "sad face" Sad

RE: Disney+ - 8traxrule - 2022-03-19

Having no issues on my end, I just want to give a BIG thanks to everyone responsible for this. I love Disney's content but their regular app is just plain unusable if you're a serious viewer- I hate how it shrinks the screen during the end credits (it often ruins the ending of movies just like someone grabbing the remote and messing with it) and the "Skip Intro" prompts onscreen are just annoying and insulting. They could have just told people on the home screens to hit Enter if they want to skip anything, and not bother those who actually want to let it play straight through. I just got the Kodi app this week and am loving it, as it eliminates all of those annoyances. I was using Airplay for a while to watch D+ but that stopped passing Atmos a few months ago and they STILL have not fixed that, but Kodi passes it as it should.

I have mine set to autoplay after things end BTW, I figure I'd rather see something and decide then if I want to keep watching it or not. Continue Watching has worked perfectly also, I used it a lot this week to test out things. The one for Netflix works about as well too, their regular app is unusable for the same reasons and they've blocked Airplay so I couldn't use that.

RE: Disney+ - Allucquere - 2022-03-20

OK now it's working: I installed a fresh OSMC Wink and now D+ runs smoothly

RE: Disney+ - TheBigBadWolf - 2022-04-02

Is it possible to get disney for free on kodi?

RE: Disney+ - DarrenHill - 2022-04-02

(2022-04-02, 15:16)TheBigBadWolf Wrote: Is it possible to get disney for free on kodi?

No. That would violate our piracy policy (wiki).

To use the addon, you need a subscription.

RE: Disney+ - Dadaz - 2022-04-15

Hi,

Sorry if I ask an already answered question, but I've not found answer.

I have latest Kodi version and latest Disney+ addon (and dependencies).

When I select a movie or some other video, I can't manage to have video description on info page. Description frame is there but empty.

I've tried on my Android TV and on Windows.

Everything else works great.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-04-15

Please read back over the last two pages. You'll get the answer.

Note to myself: make a faq

RE: Disney+ - MaxMan23 - 2022-04-23

Hi,

is ist possible to play a Trailer of a movie / series like the netflix addon?

RE: Disney+ - Doctor Eggs - 2022-05-05

@matthuisman 
I'm running into an issue with Disney+ and generating .strms with Osmosis. When I use Osmosis to generate .strm files the first time it works great but the next day when Osmosis goes to check if there are new files, I get the following error:

Failed to fetch JSON data
Make sure you IP address is allowed (not geo-blocked)
Try accessing the content via other means (official app / website) to test if it's a Kodi add-on issue

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-05-05

I have no idea what osmosis is, but seems like an issue with that. So please go report it to them

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-05-05

@MaxMan23

Trailers are usually found under Extras.
To get to those, open context menu on a movie or show and then click Extras

RE: Disney+ - MrMagic - 2022-05-15

@matthuisman On Kodi v20 Nexus nightlies with the latest IS:A 20.2.0 I am still experiencing the problem were subtitles appear exactly 3 seconds early.

Is this already worth creating an issue for on GitHub or do you prefer to wait until v20 goes into beta or RC?

Please note that your other addon that I am using (HBO Max) does not have this issue and neither does @CastagnaIT 's Netflix addon.

EDIT

Did some more testing and found that not all titles have the issue.

Shows that have the issue: Loki, Marvel Studios LEGENDS, The Book of Boba Fett (*)
Shows/movies that don't have the issue: The Mandalorian, Avengers: Infinity War, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

(*) Seems like only newer titles have the issue?

Another thing I noticed is that the Disney+ subtitles seem to have positioning information, because they are not in the position that I have configured unless I set the "Ignore subtitle style" option to "Positions".

@glennguy Do you have a clue where this subtitle offset issue is coming from in the Disney+ addon? Is it Kodi, InputStream Adaptive or the addon itself? Please note that with Kodi Matrix 19.4 and the "old" IS:A addon, the issue does not occur.

RE: Disney+ - Afro - 2022-05-18

Hi Matt

Disney+ has just started in my region but the issue is they don't use a password. They send a pin to your phone when you want to login. I have confirmed with disney support there is no way to get a password.

Are there any plans to add logging in with OTP or could you assist with a way to login using the OTP?

Thanks