Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-08-01

(2022-07-31, 22:38)matthuisman Wrote: What Kodi version are you using?
I suspect Kodi 20... Which is alpha
If I recall, the next version of Inputstream Adaptive for Kodi 20 should fix your subtitle issue

@matthuisman I have the latest version of Kodi 20 (Kodinerds from 7/15) but a newer version went out today. And Inputstream Adaptive I have the fix that fixed the problem with shifting the subtitles by 3s, but I'm not sure if by chance this new bug appeared since then.

RE: Disney+ - kobyboy - 2022-08-03

How do you integrate this addon to show up in tv guide?

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-08-03

You don't - Disney+ is all VOD.
Guide is for live?

RE: Disney+ - piken - 2022-08-08

(2022-06-10, 23:39)matthuisman Wrote: @CALLiSTER
Disney+ default subtitle setting will only work if kodi subtitle language setting is set to "Original Language"
If you have this set to Spanish - then it will ignore what my add-on sets as original and Kodi doesnt know different between es-ES and es-419 so probably just choosing the first with es.

Solution
1) Change kodis subtitle language to "Original language"
or
2) Keep kodis subtitle language as Spanish and change Disney+ addon settings > playback > subtitle allow list > !es-419 (the ! is required)
   this will make the add-on keep all subtitle languages that are not es-419 and therefore kodi should pick correct remaining es-es
   You'll need at least v0.52.8 of Slyguy Common for above to work
Hi @matthuisman . Congratulations for your amazing work on Disney+ and Star+ add on. It's very very useful for Kodi users.

I have a problem: I cannot set the default AUDIO language to "Spanish - Español (Latinoamericano)". 
My KODI default language is ENGLISH. The KODI "preferred audio language" setting is "Original language". The KODI "prefer default audio streams" is disabled.
On Disney+ addon side, in setting default audio I've tried "español", "spanish", "latinoamericano" "*español*", etc. but it ALWAYS choose "english" audio language. Not even the Spanish (from spain) audio. 
Any clue what I'm doing wrong?
Note: If I set the KODI preferred audio language to spanish, Disney+ will choose Spanish (from Spain) and not the alternate "latinoamericano", the one that I want.

Thank's in advance.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-08-08

please read a few pages back. It has been discussed a lot.

In Disney+ setting, use default audio to es-419

(2022-08-08, 02:52)matthuisman Wrote: please read a few pages back. It has been discussed a lot.

Thank's for answering. I've read the thread (of course I could mistake some post) but still my audio is STUCK to ENGLISH.
I've tried "es-419", and just "es" for "default audio" but the videos always are played in ENGLISH default. I also restart KODI after changes, just in case... but no luck.

(2022-08-08, 04:38)piken Wrote:
(2022-08-08, 02:52)matthuisman Wrote: please read a few pages back. It has been discussed a lot.

Thank's for answering. I've read the thread (of course I could mistake some post) but still my audio is STUCK to ENGLISH.
I've tried "es-419", and just "es" for "default audio" but the videos always are played in ENGLISH default. I also restart KODI after changes, just in case... but no luck.
Update: If I write "es-419" in Audio Allow List, it works and the video is played in Español latinoamericano language. But now that's the only language I can choose (I can't manually choose English).
My particular situation is I want my son watch videos in ESPAÑOL LATINOAMARICANO, but I prefer to watch them in original (mostly english language). And I want to set default de ESPAÑOL LATINOAMERICANO so my son can watch the videos easily rather than chaging languages.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-08-08

Kodi Settings > Player > Language > Preferred audio language > Media Default
Disney+ > Settings > Playback > Default Audi > es-419

(2022-08-08, 08:03)matthuisman Wrote: Kodi Settings > Player > Language > Preferred audio language > Media Default
Disney+ > Settings > Playback > Default Audi > es-419
It worked! Thank's a lot.

RE: Disney+ - xxsskxx - 2022-08-17

Just wanted to say thank you for this add-on. Works brilliantly on my Nvidia Shield Pro using Maven Kodi 19.4

Finally can watch using correct framerates. 👍🏾

Works and looks great with Arctic Horizon 2

RE: Disney+ - Nyks58 - 2022-08-18

Hi there,
I have tablet with L3 license. I've been searching about 30 days to get 1080p on streaming platforms but I haven't found a solution so far. 
I tried to your plugin but i can get max. 720p resolution same as Disney+ offical app. Is there ANY way to get 1080p on streaming platforms?

Also I worked about getting 1080p on Disney+ with PC too but i fail it again. Sad I tried Browser, Windows app and Kodi, never get 1080p resolution. 

Could you please please help me? Thank you very much.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-08-18

Not possible as far as I know. Disney limits it
Your best to ask them if it's possible

RE: Disney+ - scottydulton - 2022-08-24

@starslayer74  @matthuisman 
i had this issue and got the same logs on fire tv, i had to un-check "Don't use secure decoder if possible" in the Expert tab of Inputstream Adaptive settings, this fixed the issue for me

RE: Disney+ - scottydulton - 2022-08-24

(2022-01-09, 18:57)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2022-01-09, 02:03)matthuisman Wrote: Do what you did last time to fix it?

I never got it working last time either.

@starslayer74 @matthuisman 
i had this issue and got the same logs on fire tv, i had to un-check "Don't use secure decoder if possible" in the Expert tab of Inputstream Adaptive settings, this fixed the issue for me

RE: Disney+ - Prebrov77 - 2022-08-25

No matter what I do I can get this working properly.

Running Kodi 19.4 on firestick 4k on an LG Oled.. Every time I play something on Disney I just get a black screen with no audio. Kodi says the show is playing but just a black stream

Very occasionally it will play something but next time I try just black screen.

Messed with inputstream settings but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions