Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-09-27

@Kravatak76 
If i recall your Kodi 20?
So in summary - seeking on Kodi 20 causes duplicate subtitles.
That does sound familiar...
I'm not sure if it's an Inputstream Adaptive issue or Kodi issue.
I'll try to investigate myself and open an issue

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-09-28

(2022-09-27, 23:22)matthuisman Wrote: @Kravatak76 
If i recall your Kodi 20?
So in summary - seeking on Kodi 20 causes duplicate subtitles.
That does sound familiar...
I'm not sure if it's an Inputstream Adaptive issue or Kodi issue.
I'll try to investigate myself and open an issue

Yes, its on last beta Kodi 20,but the error has been showing up for a long time. Thank you very much.

RE: Disney+ - Nyks58 - 2022-10-06

Hello sir,
I have Disney+ app on my Android tablet. In app to Settings>Video Playback seen like this photo. That means 1080p resolution with 5.1 surround? Do any knowledge about that?

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-10-06

Not sure what this has to do with my addon...
HD can mean 720p by the way...
If you want to watch on your phone, go for it.

I tried to ur addon and i can get max. 1280x720 7 Mbps bitrate. Then i want to try official app and i have HD resolution 2.0 GB/h as u see. I thought maybe i can get 1080p resolution with official app but u re saying its not 1080p. Sad

Sir, is there any way to check bit rate while watching on streaming platform?

I think i made to angry. If i did that im sorry. I ve been searching 2 months to get 1080p resolution on Disney+ with my Android tablet but i couldnt figure out. I want to help from u because i thought u re knowledge about Disney+ and playback quality. 

Im really sorry against.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-10-06

If your "unsure" if its 1080p or not on the app - then why worried?
Obviously your happy with the quality.
Ignorance is bliss.
The app may in fact be 1080 - I don't know.

Sir, if there is a way to get better resolution i would like to take that. Thats why i want to researching about that. 

Just put yourself in my place. Have all subscription: Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+. I mean im paying these stuff but i cant get to 1080p at least. Im still downloading films, series cause better quality. Thats annoying me.

Thank very much to ur interest and answer.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-10-07

the way for better resolution is to use a Widevine L1 device.

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-07

Unfortunately, 4K and FullHD video is a HUGE disadvantage from Disney (at least they must give us 1080p). Windows system doesn’t support L1 at ALL (and I believe that they never support it).

I can manage to play 4K videos through KODI addon, only with my Sony Google TV and my Chromecast with Google TV. To get 5.1 audio from Chromecast I bought an external HDMI > S/PDIF audio extractor because my 2nd TV doesn’t’ support this kind of passthrough (S/PDIF doesn’t support other surround systems like 7.1, 5.1.2, Atmos etc).

RE: Disney+ - Nyks58 - 2022-10-07

Yes, u re right. I have to buy Widevine L1 device i guess...

RE: Disney+ - manzoor - 2022-10-08

@matthuisman pls make disney plus hot star addon for indians

RE: Disney+ - Ismadder1 - 2022-10-18

Anyone got this working on an skins to show the plot line or description on an skin, is this an issue that the developer has to implement or skin content creators

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-10-19

Disney+ don't provide the plots on a list basis

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-22

Is there a change on Disney Plus API login? When I try to connect to a new installation it says that password is incorrect (I put it over 5 times and  I am 100% that is correct) but I see that when I try to connect through browser it dosen't use pasoword and sent a 6 digit code to my email to login. 2 days ago I logged in normally through Disney Plus addon from the same KODI installation but I clicked on logout accidentaly.