Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-10-22

Not that I'm aware of. What country are you in?

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-22

Greece, this is strange because never ask me a PIN number throught email to login in my account in browser, that's new. The problem that it continues saying that the password that I put on KODI Disney plugin is wrong.

On 19 Oct I logged in normaly on my new Chromecast with Google TV. And that’s make me wonder if Disney+ changed the way that user logged in from username/password to username/6 digit pin code into email.

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-22

I created a clean install of KODI/Disney+ Addon on my Windows Desktop. I copy/paste username/password and I get the same message.

Also Disney+ app on Windows changed the way of login from username/password to username/pin code.

RE: Disney+ - Atreyu - 2022-10-23

For the NL region email+pass still being used. No pin or anything.

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-23

This is what I get when I try to login ussing Chrome Browser

I tried also to connect using VPN in Netherland but I think that I am out of my region Smile. This is the message that I get : “Server Error : upstream: ’token’ Received error response from upstream error with status ‘400’ and description ‘forbidden-location’”

Come on… they make experiments in my area Sad. If they think to add two step verification, it’s good for them because it’s a small step to avoid password sharing.

RE: Disney+ - Klojum - 2022-10-23

(2022-10-22, 20:04)AntonyT Wrote: this is strange because never ask me a PIN number throught email to login in my account in browser, that's new.
Perhaps a new way to counter multiple people using the same Disney+ account? Netflix is announcing a similar enforcement on their subscriptions.

(2022-10-23, 11:44)AntonyT Wrote: This is the message that I get : “Server Error : upstream: ’token’ Received error response from upstream error with status ‘400’ and description ‘forbidden-location’”
Apparently content providers are upping their anti-location tools.

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-23

I "hack" it Smile, I took _userdata from settings.xml of another installation and it worked. @matthuisman, using "refresh_token" from another installation can create problems/conflicts?

RE: Disney+ - 27hectormanuel - 2022-10-24

Disney is requesting new passwords to inform users of their new price... $79.99

RE: Disney+ - User 272336 - 2022-10-24

This is a thread for Disney+, not a general thread about US subscriptions to Disney channel packages.

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-10-24

(2022-10-24, 14:17)27hectormanuel Wrote: Disney is requesting new passwords to inform users of their new price... $79.99

(2022-10-24, 14:41)OTinley Wrote: This is a thread for Disney+, not a general thread about US subscriptions to Disney channel packages.

I think @27hectormanuel post is a little relevant, because if they request new password (by the way this is stupid Wink) meaning that the old one isn't working anymore for login into service. I will try to change my password and I will inform if the problem fixed.

RE: Disney+ - User 272336 - 2022-10-24

The point is not valid for all Disney+ subscribers, I am one of them. No request to change credentials was ever made.
Also the price for Disney+ is 8,99 €-£7.99/month , which is at any exchange rate, a bit off, unless the OP was talking about yearly subscription, but he did not say.

RE: Disney+ - wlo1997 - 2022-10-25

I am running Kodi on vero 4k and can’t log in to Disney + due to the password verification. Could any one help to get around or hack it? I am a subscriber. Thanks in advance.

RE: Disney+ - User 272336 - 2022-10-25

Have you tried contacting Disney+ subscription services where you signed up?

RE: Disney+ - wlo1997 - 2022-10-25

No. But I don’t think it will work as this is not an official platform for the channel and the code verification is required. I’m in Taiwan via official subscription distributor. Thank you. Doesn’t any one have this problem of inputting the code prompted?

RE: Disney+ - User 272336 - 2022-10-25

The password I use for the Disney+ KODI add-on is the same I use on the official Disney+ web site.
I just went and deliberately reset my password to try to duplicate the issue, but everything is fine.
I am sorry I can't help you because I don't have the problem you are having.
I am in Europe and maybe Disney+ has tightened up their geo-blocking- Just guessing though.