Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - wlo1997 - 2022-10-25

You guessed right. Thanks for the help. The experiments of using code verifications among video streaming giant players in some countries are in an attempt to reduce the revenue impact from ID sharing.

RE: Disney+ - Paco8 - 2022-10-31

Same problem here (Spain). Now Disney+ instead of a password asks for a code which is sent by email, so it's not possible to login in the addon.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-10-31

If someone can share their login (change to temporary password) and their country, I can probably get the code login working

RE: Disney+ - wyrm - 2022-11-15

@matthuisman ,

does this plug-in (and your other streaming addons) provide a means to search thru JSON-RPC calls. The Netflix plugin provides the following way to search

plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/search/?query=something

which can then be added to my skin files to allow the searching of the Netflix addon from within my skin. This would be a nice feature to provide my users the ability to search any of the major streaming services (that they had subscribed to and had the appropriate addon installed). I’m not asking for the feature to be added, just trying to find out if it is already available (can’t find anything on your various GitHub’s relating to this feature).

many thanks,
Wyrm (AppTV)

RE: Disney+ - MrMagic - 2022-11-18

(2022-09-27, 23:22)matthuisman Wrote: So in summary - seeking on Kodi 20 causes duplicate subtitles.

I'm also using Kodi 20 (Beta 1 currently) and am also experiencing duplicate subtitles. They play fine for about 3-5 minutes and then start duplicating. I can fix it temporarily by jumping 10 seconds backwards.

Did you already look into this further? Or should I report an issue on the InputStream:Adaptive Github?

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-11-18

Best to open an issue on inputstream adaptive for that Smile

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-11-22

I already mentioned it here some time ago. it's not after 3-5 minutes. it causes a manual or automatic shift (skip intro) of the video forward, then the subtitles start to be displayed in duplicate. If you do not shift forward the video in any way, the subtitles are displayed correctly throughout the playback.

RE: Disney+ - mrkalpakkam - 2022-11-23

(2022-08-27, 20:51)Prebrov77 Wrote: I have figured out that its just an issue with it starting to play. It just doesn't, black screen no image or audio however if I forward it on a bit hey presto the image and audio appears...so then just move it back. So weird

Any improvement? I have this same issue in my firestick 4k max but mine is worse. Addon was working fine before. Now only documentries and some old episodes work. None of the movies work. When I click on a movie, it buffers up to 100 and stays there. Tried fast forwarding, audio plays for few seconds and then stops but video stays in list page. Tried manually selecting sd stream but same issue. Is inputstream settings same for all addons? Netflix works fine in DV,HDR,Atmos. Not sure if I have to reinstall kodi and then install disney+ first. Using usb to ethernet dongle and wired high speed internet and so network isn't the issue.

Edit: After reinstalling kodi and addons, it is working fine now.

RE: Disney+ - hu01095 - 2022-11-23

HI,

This is my first post in KODI forum, so please forgive me if I not write precisely. I installed disney+ in the way what was described. The problem is that in the best case there is audio with black/green/purple/grey changing screen with 3,32 Mbit/sec. The main problem that I could not know what the problem could be! 

Can anyone help me what I should check or what the solution might be?

KODI: OSMC 18.9

THx
Endre

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-11-23

Please.upload a full kodi debug log

RE: Disney+ - ppglcl - 2022-11-26

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is not an add-on issue, but I prefer to start asking here.

I use a Chromecast with Google TV, and after the Android 12 Update (with Kodi 20) the streams with Dolby vision started to work poorly. The video stops, goes faster, then normal, then quicker. Because of that, the audio goes out of sync. So the experience is terrible. 

This problem only happens with streaming services using Dolby vision (Disney+ and HBO Max), not with mp4 or mkv files using Plex. Normal HDR works without any problem.

Many thanks in advance

RE: Disney+ - gjqmgjsl3 - 2022-11-27

After a certain period of time after the video is played, the subtitles are displayed in two lines. This is a fatal problem.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-11-27

@ppglcl @gjqmgjsl3
Both of your issues seem to not be caused by the addon. Probably best you open Kodi bug reports on the Kodi GitHub page

RE: Disney+ - kizerage212 - 2022-12-11

Perhaps I was talking to a complete moron on the disney+ help support chat. But discussed watching 4k on microsoft edge and the disney help rep said that is totally supported so long as your monitor and graphics card supports 4k. In the browser using disney plus there is the option for up to 4K in the options (if supports) but not sure that means anything. Now my monitor laptop is only 720p so it doesn't support 1080p or 4k. But from what I'm understanding on these previous posts, NO ONE is getting 1080p or 4K on PC browser through say edge (even if they have 4k supported monitor and graphics card) even though the disney help support was 100% sure it was supported. I did realize I wasn't speaking to a tech person but just a basic customer service person even though I clearly asked for tech support in my question on there. Maybe just incompetence on there end. 

By the way, is there a way to download offline disney content like you can on mobile phones/tablets on a PC (not for piracy but similar to on mobile) using this addon with kodi?

RE: Disney+ - MrMagic - 2022-12-30

(2022-11-18, 06:40)matthuisman Wrote: Best to open an issue on inputstream adaptive for that

A bit late, but I finally got around opening an issue Smile

https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/1090