Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix (/showthread.php?tid=356998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Karellen - 2021-04-22

If there is an issue with the Box set feature, maybe @black_eagle  might be able to help

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - black_eagle - 2021-04-22

Well, I know very little about skinning but I can try and help out.  If @manfeed can explain how the preview works (I guess it eventually resolves back to the full path and filename?) then I will certainly take a look.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-04-22

(2021-04-22, 09:02)black_eagle Wrote: Well, I know very little about skinning but I can try and help out.  If @manfeed can explain how the preview works (I guess it eventually resolves back to the full path and filename?) then I will certainly take a look.

It's simple, in MyMusicNav.xml there's a list container...
xml:

<control type="list" id="5763">
            <visible>Container.Content(artists) + Skin.HasSetting(PlayPreviewM)</visible>
            <scrolltime>300</scrolltime>
            <autoscroll>true</autoscroll>
            <itemlayout>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout>
            </focusedlayout>
            <content>musicdb://artists/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/*</content>
            <!-- <content target="music" sortby="track" sortorder="ascending">$INFO[Container.ListItem.DBID,musicdb://artists/,/*]</content> -->
        </control>

... the line that is comented was the original one, after that I tried the other <content> line in case it worked, but it seems that it didn't (when there's not Box sets both work well). This list control provides a list with all the artist's songs, after that there's a window dialog (custom_1187_StartMusicArtists.xml) that plays the song with this line...

xml:

<onload>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Container(5763).ListItem.FileNameAndPath],1)</onload>

...I would bet that the issue lies in the first step (the list container).

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - black_eagle - 2021-04-22

@manfeed  Yeah, you are missing a bit in the content line I think.

Try
xml:
<content>musicdb://artists/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/*</content>

The -1 will flatten the listing for multi-disc albums so instead of it returning say 3 discs (as it will currently) it will return the contents of all three.  It should work for proper boxed sets, multi-disc albums and single discs as well as there is nothing to flatten there anyway.

Assuming that DBID is the artist ID in the music db, I tested with the following smart playlist which mimics the path.

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="82" type="folder" visible="Library.HasContent(Music)">
    <label>Test for all artists</label>
    <icon>DefaultMusicRecentlyAdded.png</icon>
    <path>musicdb://artists/23366/-1/*</path>
</node>

In my library, that particular artist only has a 3 disc boxed set.  The path line correctly returned all the songs from all three discs in one list.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-04-23

@black_eagle thanks for the fix. I tested in my end and it works flawlessly, but I don't have box sets. I pushed the change to github in case @TimeZone wants to test in his library in order to confirm that the issue is fixed.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - black_eagle - 2021-04-23

(2021-04-23, 00:04)manfeed Wrote: I don't have box sets.

Huh I saw you mention that before, so I tested to make sure it works with box sets too.  I'd just like to also say what an awesome skin you have created here, it's truly a work of art!  Many thanks.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - TimeZone - 2021-04-23

(2021-04-23, 00:04)manfeed Wrote: @black_eagle thanks for the fix. I tested in my end and it works flawlessly, but I don't have box sets. I pushed the change to github in case @TimeZone wants to test in his library in order to confirm that the issue is fixed.
@manfeed fixed. Thanks. Thanks to you too @black_eagle 

I have so far tested with multi-discs which were causing issues and everything is flawless. My current test library is missing proper boxsets but I will migrate 5-album boxset tomorrow and test.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - black_eagle - 2021-04-23

@manfeed Found an issue with the videoinfodialog.  Escaped text appears as \"text\" instead of "text".  Estuary displays the same text correctly.

Screenshot -

Thanks for your attention.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-04-24

(2021-04-23, 21:24)black_eagle Wrote: @manfeed Found an issue with the videoinfodialog.  Escaped text appears as \"text\" instead of "text".  Estuary displays the same text correctly.

Thanks for your attention.

Thanks! The last version in github already contains the fix.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - TimeZone - 2021-04-24

(2021-04-23, 08:54)TimeZone Wrote: I have so far tested with multi-discs which were causing issues and everything is flawless. My current test library is missing proper boxsets but I will migrate 5-album boxset tomorrow and test.

Tested with Box set, everything is perfect now.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Uploadergt - 2021-05-01

hi @mandfeed  i have to say. Great skin, but i have a question.

i have the theme (song) in movie folder but when i Go in the config in aeon tajo play melodies in movies dont play de song you can help me.
thanks

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-05-01

(2021-05-01, 03:03)Uploadergt Wrote: hi @mandfeed  i have to say. Great skin, but i have a question.

i have the theme (song) in movie folder but when i Go in the config in aeon tajo play melodies in movies dont play de song you can help me.
thanks

Thanks! Make sure the file has the name theme.mp3 other music formats won’t work. Also take into account that if you activate the option to play trailers automatically after 5 seconds that option won’t work either. If you select to play trailers after 12 seconds then the theme plays for some seconds then stops and the trailer starts.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Ipaddle - 2021-05-06

(2021-04-03, 09:17)Ipaddle Wrote: Is it possible to have animated disc art and multiple tv shows, music etc. like the multiple movie widget option?
Yes, I still lack an answer to this. Thank you (great skin!!!)
And, how can I change to animated weather icons?

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Ipaddle - 2021-05-06

(2021-04-03, 09:17)Ipaddle Wrote: Is it possible to have animated disc art and multiple tv shows, music etc. like the multiple movie widget option?
And, how can I change to animated weather icons? I am using Multi Weather and I have installes animated weather icons, but do not know how to activate them instead af the standard weather icons.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-05-06

(2021-05-06, 22:16)Ipaddle Wrote:
And, how can I change to animated weather icons? I am using Multi Weather and I have installes animated weather icons, but do not know how to activate them instead af the standard weather icons.
To activate animated weather icons...

...after that enter the weather option in the main menu and then press arrow left key and you will see this...