Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Tajo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix (/showthread.php?tid=356998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Cromseth - 2021-02-11

Surely its answered previously and obvious, but I can't get the "Addons" menu from this skin. I have to change skin, manage addons, and then change skin again. Which menu and where is the Addons menu access??

Edit: Kodi 19 RC and repository skin.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-02-11

(2021-02-11, 20:11)Cromseth Wrote: Surely its answered previously and obvious, but I can't get the "Addons" menu from this skin. I have to change skin, manage addons, and then change skin again. Which menu and where is the Addons menu access??

Edit: Kodi 19 RC and repository skin.
Do you mean this?
ImageImage

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Cromseth - 2021-02-11

It was that, yep. I don't want the APP menu so I removed it and I was lost to access that. Thank you!

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - jdig4240 - 2021-02-14

An issue with Aeon Tajo on Matrix.... In the addons/Info page theres no "Update" button or in Matrix its called "Versions" now. To be clear, im talking about the info page when you click info on an addon in the addon browser. Other buttons there are Open, Configure, auto update, Disable, uninstall etc.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-02-14

(2021-02-14, 06:08)jdig4240 Wrote: An issue with Aeon Tajo on Matrix.... In the addons/Info page theres no "Update" button or in Matrix its called "Versions" now. To be clear, im talking about the info page when you click info on an addon in the addon browser. Other buttons there are Open, Configure, auto update, Disable, uninstall etc.

Already fixed in github and it will be included in the next repo version.

Thanks!

(2021-02-14, 14:46)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-02-14, 06:08)jdig4240 Wrote: An issue with Aeon Tajo on Matrix.... In the addons/Info page theres no "Update" button or in Matrix its called "Versions" now. To be clear, im talking about the info page when you click info on an addon in the addon browser. Other buttons there are Open, Configure, auto update, Disable, uninstall etc.

Already fixed in github and it will be included in the next repo version.

Thanks!

Sweet. Many Matrix skins are missing this, probably a new change.

Is there any way to lock or force viewtypes for this skin?

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-02-14

(2021-02-14, 17:05)jdig4240 Wrote: Is there any way to lock or force viewtypes for this skin?

No, sorry...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - TimeZone - 2021-02-20

Hello @manfeed. I have 2 requests related to artist fanart when playing music in full screen
  1. What file can I edit to make the fanart more transparent?
  2. The slide show fails to pick artwork for feat. artists. It seems like the skin is playing the slide show itself and not through the Artist Slide Show addon. Maybe you add support for the skin to play slide show via the addon? It has more advanced features like support for more than one clear logo and recognition of featured artist.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - lellotrek - 2021-02-20

Hello manfeed, first of all i found your skin very beautiful and was already the version 18.
I have a small problem that maybe can be an issue, video library don't update favourites.
I have different Movies source (SCI-FI, XXX, CARTOON etc etc) with differents favourites customs link in the main home, but when i add or delete some movies and scan the source
this is update in the main movie but not in the relative favourite customs.
I checked with other skin and i found both update (main Movie and the custom link)
Maybe there is something that i can add in the fovourites xml file to fix that?
Thanks to anyone can give me a suggestion to how could be fix and sorry for my not perfect english Smile

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-02-20

(2021-02-20, 11:05)TimeZone Wrote: Hello @manfeed. I have 2 requests related to artist fanart when playing music in full screen
  2. The slide show fails to pick artwork for feat. artists. It seems like the skin is playing the slide show itself and not through the Artist Slide Show addon. Maybe you add support for the skin to play slide show via the addon? It has more advanced features like support for more than one clear logo and recognition of featured artist.
If you want to tweak that, you have to look at lines 34-64 of MusicVisualisation.xml.

Those lines will also give the answer to your 2nd question. Artistslideshow addon is used, but only when Kodi can't find any fanart for that artist in the local database. This is beneficial for the people that maybe don't have put much effort in their music collection, since fanarts are shown effortlessly when playing their music. In my case, I have carefully chosen the artwork that I want to be shown with my artists, so I prefer that my images, and only those, be shown. Obviously, the downside is that you lose those advanced features that you mentioned, but I prefer to have more control. Sorry if you don't like this, but it's on purpose...

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - manfeed - 2021-02-20

(2021-02-20, 16:21)lellotrek Wrote: Hello manfeed, first of all i found your skin very beautiful and was already the version 18.
I have a small problem that maybe can be an issue, video library don't update favourites.
I have different Movies source (SCI-FI, XXX, CARTOON etc etc) with differents favourites customs link in the main home, but when i add or delete some movies and scan the source
I checked with other skin and i found both update (main Movie and the custom link)
Thanks to anyone can give me a suggestion to how could be fix and sorry for my not perfect english Smile
Thanks! I think that you should follow the advice given in this post...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345376&pid=2868296#pid2868296

...in that thread there are other interesting suggestions, that maybe can help you too.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - lellotrek - 2021-02-21

(2021-02-20, 20:45)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 16:21)lellotrek Wrote: Hello manfeed, first of all i found your skin very beautiful and was already the version 18.
Thanks! I think that you should follow the advice given in this post...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345376&pid=2868296#pid2868296

...in that thread there are other interesting suggestions, that maybe can help you too.
Hello manfeed, thanks it works!

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - TimeZone - 2021-02-26

(2021-02-20, 20:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 11:05)TimeZone Wrote: Hello @manfeed. I have 2 requests related to artist fanart when playing music in full screen
If you want to tweak that, you have to look at lines 34-64 of MusicVisualisation.xml.

Those lines will also give the answer to your 2nd question. Artistslideshow addon is used, but only when Kodi can't find any fanart for that artist in the local database. This is beneficial for the people that maybe don't have put much effort in their music collection, since fanarts are shown effortlessly when playing their music. In my case, I have carefully chosen the artwork that I want to be shown with my artists, so I prefer that my images, and only those, be shown. Obviously, the downside is that you lose those advanced features that you mentioned, but I prefer to have more control. Sorry if you don't like this, but it's on purpose...

Hello @manfeed ! Sorry for the late response. I looked the files between the lines you said and could not find what to change to make the fanarts more clear (I was trying to make the fanart show as clear as the original images. There seems to be some kind of shadow\overlay on top of them but they look sharp on home screen and Netflix style screensaver). Also, I decided against modifying the files because my changes would be overwritten each time you update the skin. These are minor issues I can live with. Thanks for your help anyway.

RE: Aeon TAJO - Matrix - Uploadergt - 2021-02-27

hi  someone now why studio and other is missing  can i help me

https://www.mediafire.com/view/9kmyeh44cdsti2u/11f3cb43-70d0-403c-9a32-01e0bbb75425.jpg/file