Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Adjustable Fonts: Plot Summaries for instance - Mattnad - 2008-09-15

Most excellent skin. And now the request.

I'm finding the font size for movie plot summaries a bit small for my eyes. One feature request is to allow font sizing - may be helpful for people with less than perfect vision, or a home set-up that has smaller a screen with bigger distance between chair and screen.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to adjust the font sizing in the XML settings if someone can direct me to which font is used for plot summaries.

Thanks!

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-15

Mattnad Wrote:Most excellent skin. And now the request.

I'm finding the font size for movie plot summaries a bit small for my eyes. One feature request is to allow font sizing - may be helpful for people with less than perfect vision, or a home set-up that has smaller a screen with bigger distance between chair and screen.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to adjust the font sizing in the XML settings if someone can direct me to which font is used for plot summaries.

Thanks!

Have you tried using the Bigger (and Massive for non-4x3) fontsets? Settings -> Appearance -> Font

- Mattnad - 2008-09-16

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Have you tried using the Bigger (and Massive for non-4x3) fontsets? Settings -> Appearance -> Font

That did it. Thanks!

Hide sub-menu access? - neoanderson2002 - 2008-09-16

Sorry I'm not sure if this was brought up somewhere else. Apologies if it was as I couldn't find it.

Was there ever a way to hide the sub-menu (for selecting view type, etc.) in the skin settings? For example, I'm in TV Shows and all I can select is the show and then episode. If I press up or right (depending on the view type), I will be unable to get to the sub-menu. I thought I saw this option before but it may be my mistake.

I would love this option so that if I were showing someone else how to use it ("spouse/mom factor"), this sub-menu would never show up to confuse them.

Cheers,

-Neo

- Hitcher - 2008-09-16

I think you're confusing it with Vision 2/Mark-III.

Is there any way to set the default menu? - dteirney - 2008-09-16

We primarily use the Videos menu item. Is there anyway to set this as the default when XBMC is started?

I couldn't find an option that looked like it might allow this in the "Configure the System" menu for the Skin.

Thanks,
David

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-16

dteirney Wrote:We primarily use the Videos menu item. Is there anyway to set this as the default when XBMC is started?

I couldn't find an option that looked like it might allow this in the "Configure the System" menu for the Skin.

Thanks,
David

Not currently as to get rid of a flashing backgrounds issue we had to make it so that the default option is one of the menu items that can't be turned off.

Feature request: Hide sub-menu (view types, etc.) - neoanderson2002 - 2008-09-16

neoanderson2002 Wrote:Sorry I'm not sure if this was brought up somewhere else. Apologies if it was as I couldn't find it.

Was there ever a way to hide the sub-menu (for selecting view type, etc.) in the skin settings? For example, I'm in TV Shows and all I can select is the show and then episode. If I press up or right (depending on the view type), I will be unable to get to the sub-menu. I thought I saw this option before but it may be my mistake.

I would love this option so that if I were showing someone else how to use it ("spouse/mom factor"), this sub-menu would never show up to confuse them.

Cheers,

-Neo

Hitcher Wrote:I think you're confusing it with Vision 2/Mark-III.

Yes you're right, Hitcher!

Razorfish team: I would like to add this as a feature request. If it's not too much trouble, can this feature request be filled? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! Please ignore if this is too much trouble to implement or you feel there is no demand from other users for this.

Cheers,

-Neo

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-16

neoanderson2002 Wrote:Yes you're right, Hitcher!

Razorfish team: I would like to add this as a feature request. If it's not too much trouble, can this feature request be filled? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! Please ignore if this is too much trouble to implement or you feel there is no demand from other users for this.

Cheers,

-Neo

Has been added for the next release

Thanks! - neoanderson2002 - 2008-09-16

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Has been added for the next release

Thank you very much!Laugh

- matt_cyr - 2008-09-18

When using the OnScreenKeyboard I find you can't navigate the menus with the up/down/left/right keys. Since the button clicks of the remote I use get translated into keystrokes this means I can't use the OSK with my remote.

- yellowman - 2008-09-19

This might be a bug.

Have a custom background set to the system menu. Go into system->settings->whatever, then the background image changes to the orignal one(that comes with the skin).

Running Ubuntu, xbmc beta 1, mediastream 0.91.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-19

yellowman Wrote:This might be a bug.

Have a custom background set to the system menu. Go into system->settings->whatever, then the background image changes to the orignal one(that comes with the skin).

Running Ubuntu, xbmc beta 1, mediastream 0.91.

Fixed for next release

- achoke - 2008-09-19

I would love if there was a different icon for going up a level in views. When it says no thumb...sometimes I'm not sure if i'm on the correct item to go up a level. It all up levels had an icon of a big arrow like the new PM.3 HD skin that would be efficient.

also..... Thanks in general. I have been using xbmc for 5 years or plus...and this new skin has reinvented my media center.

i run it on xp at home and an original xbox. I would love to start pushing HD quality, but my tv needs upgraded....and my HTPC isn't capable of it either. I'm thinking Mac, but haven't made the jump yet.

- Broads - 2008-09-19

Guys, don't know if your aware of this bug, but my wife stumbled upon it. Whist in list view, if you have a folder with not many items in ie the scrollbar doesnt show, YOU can still click left and select the invisible scroll bar. now as you cant see it and there arn't enough items to cause the list to scroll it would appear that the system has hung. Which isnt the case since if you click right you get your control back.

If you know about that one, never mind... Keep up the good work,