Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-08-13

craze7 Wrote:I find using this skin gives me a weird video problem sometimes, most of the time [usually the first one i click an episode after i turn on the box] i click a tv show episode its only plays the sound, i have to click x to go to the music vis screen then hit b to stop it playing then click on the tv show again and it works!!!! weird i know.

It does not happen with any ohter skin i have used before, maybe a memory issue but im not using the hd cables!!!

Sounds very strange. Try turning on logging and checking the memory in the log. Also if you are using custom backgrounds on the home screen then these may use up more memory than the defaults.

- michal - 2008-08-13

I've found 2 minor bugs in the latest release of MediaStream.

When returning from either Videos or Music to the home menu the Movies background briefly flashes up on the screen.

Fantastic update. Has improved noticeably on an already amazing interface.

- michal - 2008-08-13

Any plans to add a MediaStream specific sound navigation theme?

Perhaps something a little less jarring and subtle like gentle swooshing or similar?

- UND3R ACHI3V3R - 2008-08-13

Found a bug: While trying to add a network location for videos (SMB in my case) After selecting the share it will not allow me to select the "OK" option on the bottom. I tried many different things even a reg. controller and a remote, and it's the same either way.

BTW I am using the latest XBMC build, and the newest MS build.

- mkortstiege - 2008-08-13

Same with the latest Linux SVN builds, but i dont think its mediastream related. If its the same bug then just re-edit the source/path line, then ok will be available.

- Wir3d - 2008-08-13

michal Wrote:I've found 2 minor bugs in the latest release of MediaStream.

When returning from either Videos or Music to the home menu the Movies background briefly flashes up on the screen.

Fantastic update. Has improved noticeably on an already amazing interface.

Someone else noticed this as well. Are you by chance using Linux?

- Aenima99x - 2008-08-13

Wir3d Wrote:Someone else noticed this as well. Are you by chance using Linux?
That was me. Big Grin
It's fixed in the latest update.

- monkeyman - 2008-08-13

Using the v0.85 release, I noticed the following:

If you bring up various panes in the Video OSD and then close them, the next time you open an OSD pane, the previous panes flash on screen and then disappear. I think that they should simply stay away.

It would be nice if the watched/unwatched counts would also be hidden if you choose to hide the count in the skin options.

Thanks for all your work on this wonderful skin. I look forward to your future work.

- michal - 2008-08-13

Aenima99x Wrote:That was me. Big Grin
It's fixed in the latest update.

I was using Mac OS X when I noticed the bug. I also use all the other versions of XBMC thought I have not yet tried it on them.

When you say it's been fixed in the latest update do you mean an as yet unreleased one? Because I had this problem with v0.85.

- monkeyman - 2008-08-13

Also, using v0.85. If the "Skin Zoom" function in XBMC is used, the skin layout breaks and does not get fixed, even if the zoom setting is reverted to default.

- UND3R ACHI3V3R - 2008-08-13

So does anyone know about my report? Maybe I missed a reply, I can try an older version of xbmc real fast too.

- scarfa - 2008-08-13

I like the improvement in 0.85 with the blade now to the left. I would like to make a request that the main blade be more transparent so the background shows through? That and implementing icon view would make me a happy camper. Big Grin

- jeremymc7 - 2008-08-13

Video media info

What I'd love to see when in movie library mode is an option to display select media info along with description and poster.

IE if the movies is 720, 1080, 5.1, DTS etc it would say so in a small graphic of some kind as you scroll through. Nothing fancy or big just the basics.

Of course if it's 480, stereo or the like it displays nothing.

Just my thought. Actually that's the ONLY thing I think is missing. Otherwise is 99% perfect.

=)

But that's just me.

- manturafs - 2008-08-13

Broads Wrote:Update..

I have recreated my issue, and today i was able to get out by pressing the (X) key. Unlike most other windows you are not able to get out by simply clicking the back button. So this is yet another key to map to my controller. Would be great if there was a exit visulisations button or something to get back in the gui?

I guess there is probably also a start / quit visulisations button in there to key map as well......

Thanks for the tip Sho

does the display button exit out of it. that sounds like the button you need so you shouldn't need to map a new button....i think.

- jeremymc7 - 2008-08-13

Also love to see a 1080P specific. Seeing some slight jaggies with 1080P even on my smaller screen.