Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- Dimestore - 2008-08-13

Two little things i noticed in MediaStream 0.85

1. That info box where you see which track is playing dosent scroll artist,album or song titles.

2. When in fullscreen mode upcoming tracks shows the next title two times.

- MikeBeecham - 2008-08-13

Dimestore...I'm not the coding person here, but it seems to me that you're running it in 4x3, where none of the graphics, etc have been optimised for 4x3 yet. This is probably the reason as every other resolution it's fine!

- mrz - 2008-08-13

It is everywhere you use the [UPPERCASE] tag. I have tried with PMIII and it acts the same way. The same thing happens with [LOWERCASE] where ÅÄÖ all stay the same.
A bad suggestion would be to let the language file decide on CAPS, bad because you would need two labels for Region and REGION.
I think we need to wait for a XBMC fix. Can you file a request, I think your name backed up by this magnificent skin has best impact.

MrZ

- RenZ0R - 2008-08-13

Bugs spotted:

Choosing move info in file mode: Film year is not shown just ( )
when choosing thumbnails: no browse or "no thumb" icons

- RenZ0R - 2008-08-13

Fanart button: is it supposed to re-scrape? it does nothing but allow me to choose a file on my PC HDD atm

- sandman4sure - 2008-08-13

RenZ0R Wrote:Bugs spotted:

Choosing move info in file mode: Film year is not shown just ( )
when choosing thumbnails: no browse or "no thumb" icons

Only with newly added movies, so I don't think the scraper saves the year of the movie

- shizzle - 2008-08-13

yes where is the toast dialog?

- WaCk0.br - 2008-08-13

jmarshall Wrote:One presumes you have "Treat stacks as a single file" turned off?

Nope Rolleyes

- Hitcher - 2008-08-13

jmarshall Wrote:I would have even left the homepage as-is. Am glad you left the option to keep it in the center (where it looks miles better IMO). On the left it feels too unbalanced for my liking.

While I agree that the centered menu looks better I think you need to change the background images as I previously suggested -

Hitcher Wrote:TV SHOWS - Shift the image so the TV screen is more to the right and then it's not covered up (also, if possible, change what's displayed on the screen - the old BBC test card is a bit naff IMO).

ON/OFF - definitely needs the on/off button shifted to the right because as it's stands right now you can hardly even see it.

DVD - a totally different picture is needed I think because there's nothing shown on the left and what's on the right isn't really recognisable.

RenZ0R Wrote:Fanart button: is it supposed to re-scrape? it does nothing but allow me to choose a file on my PC HDD atm

No, it's only for browsing locally. If you want a re-scrape then Refresh.

- Jezz_X - 2008-08-13

RenZ0R Wrote:Fanart button: is it supposed to re-scrape? it does nothing but allow me to choose a file on my PC HDD atm

No its not if you want to get fanart you need to refresh your video info so it can get the links from the website

- MikeBeecham - 2008-08-13

Hitcher Wrote:While I agree that the centered menu looks better I think you need to change the background images as I previously suggested -

Hitcher,

Thats why we give you custom backgrounds...so that YOU can change them to suit your needs. Can you imagine just how much time would be spent sourcing decent quality images to suit your needs, only to have someone else go "oh no, I dont like those"...

we would forever be chasing our tails.

- WaCk0.br - 2008-08-13

WaCk0.br Wrote:Nope Rolleyes

The stacked files bug happen when display is set to "SHOWCASE" and "MEDIA PREVIEW"...

on LIST and INFO LIST mode works perfectly. So there's something wrong with this 2 views Sad

- Hitcher - 2008-08-13

MikeBeecham Wrote:Hitcher,

Thats why we give you custom backgrounds...so that YOU can change them to suit your needs. Can you imagine just how much time would be spent sourcing decent quality images to suit your needs, only to have someone else go "oh no, I dont like those"...

we would forever be chasing our tails.

I fully understand it's just that some of the default ones don't look right as they are (they are quality images though) with the ON/OFF one standing out the most because, like I said, you can't see the button.

- handsomepete - 2008-08-13

monkeyman Wrote:Also, using v0.85. If the "Skin Zoom" function in XBMC is used, the skin layout breaks and does not get fixed, even if the zoom setting is reverted to default.

I experienced this too last night. I set the zoom to 20% as i couldnt read some of the movie plot.

Afterward, i couldnt get into my movies at all and the skin just froze; even after reboot.

Using xbmc for xbox t3ch build from end of july.

great skin otherwise Nod

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-08-13

jabba200 Wrote:I experienced this too last night. I set the zoom to 20% as i couldnt read some of the movie plot.

Instead of using the zoom, have you tried using the Bigger font set? If that's ot big enough then maybe we could add an "Even Bigger" font set