Kodi Community Forum
Alpha GTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Alpha GTV (/showthread.php?tid=357626)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: GTV - zeroq - 2021-02-16

(2021-02-16, 22:03)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 21:35)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 19:08)roidy Wrote: Are you using the latest version 0.0.5~alpha? Clear logo over fanart is already included and works fine for me.

As for clear logo instead of text, I've tried it and to be honest because there is no real size and position standard for clear logos some look perfectly fine and others don't line up correctly and look out of place. I may just make it a user selectable option, but it's not currently a high priority.

Im using version 0.0.5 but i don’t know if its alpha, in GitHub how do I get alpha?

There are only alpha versions at the moment, from the skin go to the settings menu tab and look at the very bottom left of the screen and the version number is displayed.

Please give some examples of movies you have with no landscape art and I'll test them, but as I said clear logo over fanart was included in the 0.0.5~alpha update and works fine for me.

I'm on 0.0.5~alpha this is one of the movie that's not working The Legend (1993) and TV Show The lion guard (2015) and there's to many to list

RE: GTV - zeroq - 2021-02-16

(2021-02-16, 22:18)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 22:03)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 21:35)zeroq Wrote: Im using version 0.0.5 but i don’t know if its alpha, in GitHub how do I get alpha?

There are only alpha versions at the moment, from the skin go to the settings menu tab and look at the very bottom left of the screen and the version number is displayed.

Please give some examples of movies you have with no landscape art and I'll test them, but as I said clear logo over fanart was included in the 0.0.5~alpha update and works fine for me.

I'm on 0.0.5~alpha this is one of the movie that's not working The Legend (1993) and TV Show The lion guard (2015) and there's to many to list

Now it works, i deleted everything and only installed GTV skin, all good

RE: GTV - zeroq - 2021-02-17

Is there any way you could implement in skin to Show Information default action only on Movies and not for TV Shows? When I change the action in kodi to show information it works, but in TV shows it doesn’t take me directly to episodes view but instead it shows info then from there you need to click browse and then when clicking back it doesn’t take me do home but it takes me to Shows library.

RE: GTV - Japangelo - 2021-02-17

Oh this is going to be an amazing skin..cant wait for a beta release

RE: GTV - seru - 2021-02-17

(2021-02-17, 08:57)Japangelo Wrote: Oh this is going to be an amazing skin..cant wait for a beta release

same i am so excited 
this will be my new favorite skin

RE: GTV - zeroq - 2021-02-20

Is there any progress on updates?

RE: GTV - roidy - 2021-02-20

(2021-02-20, 10:47)zeroq Wrote: Is there any progress on updates?
Lol.... hang tight. I get very little free time to work on this project, in fact the only time I do get to work on it is at the weekends.

I spent this morning writing the Keyboard as that needs to be done first because so many other things rely on it. The Subtitle dialog is next, either later on tonight or in the morning. Once that's done I'll push out an update. Don't worry you'll get it before the weekends over Big Grin

RE: GTV - sdsnyr94 - 2021-02-20

Quick question - Where are add-ons on your priority list?  My daily use for Kodi involves the NHL.tv add-on, which it appears I cannot currently access within the skin (this is not a request to speed things along, just to get an idea for when this may fit my use case).

Keep up the great work! For my local media, everything feels smooth and fluid.

RE: GTV - roidy - 2021-02-20

(2021-02-20, 17:48)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Quick question - Where are add-ons on your priority list?  My daily use for Kodi involves the NHL.tv add-on, which it appears I cannot currently access within the skin (this is not a request to speed things along, just to get an idea for when this may fit my use case).

Keep up the great work! For my local media, everything feels smooth and fluid.

A very basic implementation will be in the next update tomorrow.

RE: GTV - zeroq - 2021-02-21

(2021-02-20, 15:39)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 10:47)zeroq Wrote: Is there any progress on updates?
Lol.... hang tight. I get very little free time to work on this project, in fact the only time I do get to work on it is at the weekends.

I spent this morning writing the Keyboard as that needs to be done first because so many other things rely on it. The Subtitle dialog is next, either later on tonight or in the morning. Once that's done I'll push out an update. Don't worry you'll get it before the weekends over Big Grin

Thank you for updates🙂

RE: GTV - roidy - 2021-02-21

0.0.6~alpha - 21 Feb 2021
   - Added keyboard
   - Added subtitle download dialog
   - Added addon widgets to home screen, addons should be usable but the addon section is far from finished

RE: GTV - Gi0vann1 - 2021-02-21

(2021-02-21, 11:53)roidy Wrote: 0.0.6~alpha - 21 Feb 2021
   - Added keyboard
   - Added addon widgets to home screen, addons should be usable but the addon section is far from finished
Hi
How update , 006 alpha do not appear  ?

Thanks

(2021-02-21, 12:52)Gi0vann1 Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 11:53)roidy Wrote: 0.0.6~alpha - 21 Feb 2021
   - Added keyboard
Hi
How update , 006 alpha do not appear  ?

Thanks

Either wait and Kodi will auto update addons after a time (I think Kodi checks every 24 hours).

Or change back to Estuary skin and go to Addons -> My Addons -> Bring out the side menu and press check for updates.

RE: GTV - Japangelo - 2021-02-21

So I tried a lil bit using the add-ons. Still kinda hard to navigate through all the sections of each addons since it doesn't show the names but holy shit this thing is fast! It opens seasons and episodes in a second. Wow I'm confused!lol
Really great job..and I think for the seasons view you should give the option for posters view..I know it doesn't match with the whole skin idea but still an option

(2021-02-21, 17:04)Japangelo Wrote: So I tried a lil bit using the add-ons. Still kinda hard to navigate through all the sections of each addons since it doesn't show the names but holy shit this thing is fast! It opens seasons and episodes in a second. Wow I'm confused!lol
Really great job..and I think for the seasons view you should give the option for posters view..I know it doesn't match with the whole skin idea but still an option

Yep, addons is still in the early stages and needs a lot of work. I don't even think that a landscape view is the right kind of view for addon content I will probably create some list views for addon content.

Yes, seasons will eventually get a poster option  Smile