Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-07-27

(2022-07-27, 11:43)Nickerw Wrote: With me (windows) this view appears when I go down on my remote. This is the normal view e.g. Here I go to the radio add-on because I put it to my favourites.
Greetings
Klaus
Thanks Klaus. Any idea if you can change the options? I can't see any settings for that, but I may have missed something.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2022-07-27

No idea, I think it belongs to the standard view...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - R.O.H.3000 - 2022-07-27

Hi, are you guys happy with how music videos look on the skin? 

And is it possible to make the blu-ray logo glow when it's focused instead of the classic white border?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-07-27

Has anybody had any issues restoring backups?
A really odd think has just happened. I have made backups frequently whilst setting up this skin over the last couple of days.
Earlier today, I thought I would install MQ 7 from a zip file just to see what it looked like. I accidentally reinstalled MQ 8. My skin then reverted back to the vanilla MQ 8 losing all of my library settings etc. No problem I thought, I'll restore one of my previous backups from yesterday. Unfortunately, when I do so (I've tried it twice now), there is absolutely no change to MQ 8, it is still in it's vanilla form. Scratching my head here? Any suggestions as to how I can get my setup back?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-07-28

@Chalklands
The image you provided is the subwidgets for MQ 8. You can disable them from Skin Settings > Main Menu.

If you watch this video...

it will walk you through setting up different skin settings in your favorites so you will always have a backup in case something like this happens to you again.

@3000
Can you please provide a screenshot of the bluray logo you are wanting to glow?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-07-28

(2022-07-28, 00:28)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands
The image you provided is the subwidgets for MQ 8. You can disable them from Skin Settings > Main Menu.

it will walk you through setting up different skin settings in your favorites so you will always have a backup in case something like this happens to you again.

@3000
Thank you!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - R.O.H.3000 - 2022-07-28

@latts9923 

hi, I have uploaded an example. I've circled the logo. It's just the standard logo as you can see. Same for 4k Blu-Rays. It would be cool and different if it was glowing when focused. You think that's possible? 

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - marcos_gc - 2022-07-28

hi
Is there a way that in music, the genre is shown, then the album, and at the end the songs?, currently it shows me the genres first, then the artist, then the albums, and finally the songs.

thanks for any help!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-07-29

@Chalklands
You're welcome!

@3000
I think I can make that happen easy enough. That's the Showcase view, right? I have some big changes coming to that view in the next update.

@marcos_gc
I might be wrong, but I think the display order is controlled by KODI, not the skin.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-07-29

(2022-07-28, 00:28)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands

@3000
Ah, all sorted now. Thanks!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - gemini88 - 2022-07-29

Yes I do brother

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - R.O.H.3000 - 2022-07-29

(2022-07-29, 13:11)latts9923 Wrote: @3000
I think I can make that happen easy enough. That's the Showcase view, right? I have some big changes coming to that view in the next update.
Awesome! Looking forward to the next update!! View is Multiplex. But do you also think it's possible to implement cases to POSTER view?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - MB1968 - 2022-07-30

(2022-07-28, 23:53)marcos_gc Wrote: hi
Is there a way that in music, the genre is shown, then the album, and at the end the songs?, currently it shows me the genres first, then the artist, then the albums, and finally the songs.

thanks for any help!
These menu items are called nodes. Install the Library Node Editor from the Kodi Repository. This will enable you to change the sort order, remove items etc .

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2022-07-31

After 11 months when I returned to Leia I now made a parallel installation of Matrix with this skin. The reason in last year had been the nearly daily crashes with music or movies.
But now after one week of use I can realize that it is working stable!!!
Klaus

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-07-31

@3000
I'll work on the glowing videocodec for Multiplex. I'll make a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the glow. For the Poster view, I don't think cases are a good addition due to the nature of the view.