Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-08-23

Just a quick question (Looks like you've been inundated lately!). 

In movies, there is a setting to display Character Art Posters. Is this possible in TV Shows?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - ycllwl - 2022-08-24

[font][font]非常感谢。谢谢你的安排[/font][/font]
[font][font]​​谢谢[/font][/font]

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Karellen - 2022-08-24

@ycllwl

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-24

@3000
I'll work on this 4K mod after I get the new update released.

Sure, I can create a new variable, but like I said it's the poster image that will create the problem. I guess I could dedicate image poster10 to a "4kposter" var that would display the 4K posters. If I go that route, this would be the 4K mod.

@Groooompf
I can add an option in the Top Menu to disable the tagline. I can also add an option to disable the discart.

@Chalklands
Yes, you can display characterart for TV Shows in the Right List view, KodiFlix TV view with the "TV ART" layout selected, and Video Info screen.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - R.O.H.3000 - 2022-08-24

(2022-08-24, 12:39)latts9923 Wrote: @3000

Sure, I can create a new variable, but like I said it's the poster image that will create the problem. I guess I could dedicate image poster10 to a "4kposter" var that would display the 4K posters. If I go that route, this would be the 4K mod.

Thank you, appreciated! Just to be sure we're on the same page... I am talking about choosing a second picture for the same item. One for when not using a case (let's call it "poster view") and another one when using a case ("case view").

NOW: whether that's a 4k Blu-Ray, a 1080p Blu-Ray or a stream shouldn't matter. Hope that makes sense Smile

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-24

@3000
If I dedicated "poster10" as the image for an alternate "case view", you would have to create a poster10 image for every item in your library. I could add a second value that would revert back to the default poster if poster10 is missing.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - R.O.H.3000 - 2022-08-24

(2022-08-24, 15:08)latts9923 Wrote: @3000
If I dedicated "poster10" as the image for an alternate "case view", you would have to create a poster10 image for every item in your library. I could add a second value that would revert back to the default poster if poster10 is missing.

yes, that sounds great!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-08-25

(2022-08-24, 12:39)latts9923 Wrote: @3000

@Groooompf
I can add an option in the Top Menu to disable the tagline. I can also add an option to disable the discart.

@Chalklands
Yes, you can display characterart for TV Shows in the Right List view, KodiFlix TV view with the "TV ART" layout selected, and Video Info screen.
Thanks!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-08-25

Hi,
Just discovered the Kodi Flix TV screen after you mentioned it. I think it's great
A Couple of questions though.
1. Is there a way of changing the background transparency of the plot summary panel?
2. Characterart doesn't cycle on this screen, it just shows characterart not characterart1, 2 etc. Or have I missed something in the settings? 

Also, on the right list view, if you add character posters; poster1, poster2 etc, the poster on the screen (bottom left) becomes a black box, although on the information screen the posters cycle as expected. Is there something I'm missing do you think?

Thanks for your time answering questions by the way.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Groooompf - 2022-08-25

(2022-08-24, 12:39)latts9923 Wrote:  

@Groooompf

This would be great ! Thank you for your work !!!!!!!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Groooompf - 2022-08-25

Hi,

I don't find how to not see the movie title when pausing, or go forward or backward :

Does someone how where is this option ?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-27

@Chalklands
Glad you like it.
1. In the Top Menu under KODIFLIX OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW, select SHOW FANART SHADOW. There are three levels...0%, 25%, 50%.
2. I can look at making the characterart cycle for KodiFlix TV.

The Character Art Posters are displaying for me. I made some changes to the code for this. Try it again with the next update.

@Groooompf
I can add code to remove the logo when MINIMUM MODE or HIDDEN MODE is selected.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-08-27

(2022-08-27, 21:00)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands
Glad you like it.
1. In the Top Menu under KODIFLIX OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW, select SHOW FANART SHADOW. There are three levels...0%, 25%, 50%.
2. I can look at making the characterart cycle for KodiFlix TV.

The Character Art Posters are displaying for me. I made some changes to the code for this. Try it again with the next update.

@Groooompf
I can add code to remove the logo when MINIMUM MODE or HIDDEN MODE is selected.
Thank you!
Out of interest, how do I know when the next update is available? Do you leave a message on the forum? Not pushing, was just wondering how this happens.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-27

You're welcome!

Yep, I'll post a new update message in all the skin threads. Check back tomorrow. The updates are ready to upload.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Skin helper error - 2022-08-28

@latts9923 

Hello,
The new update is already available ??
Have a nice day.