Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - R.O.H.3000 - 2022-08-29

(2022-08-29, 22:38)Adam1V Wrote:
(2022-08-29, 22:27)3000 Wrote: you gotta be kiddin me...

??

my response wasn't meant for you. Target was andrzejls.

As to your question: what platform are you on? Look here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location

Instead of userdata you go back to addons and find: addons\skin.aeonmq8\IncludesVariables.xml

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-29

If you are unable to edit your file to fix the poster problem, you can access the updated version here.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-08-30

Great. Thank you. I think this is the BEST skin and this one little glitch will NOT change my opinion. Thanks for your great work.

Edit:
Movies and TV_Shows are fixed with your provided file but Music and Concerts category have the same problem, so could you provide fixed file for it as well?. Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-30

@andrzejls
You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words.

I'm not having a problem with the Concerts and Music covers.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Skin helper error - 2022-08-30

@latts9923 

Hello,

Thanks for taking my requests, I'm really happy with these additions.The studio logo on the tv shows case is great. The leather skin for the box set in showcase, is great too. 
For my part, the glowing effect could be a little more visible, and only activate on the element that is focused. Clearly you can add this on the others views, with a switch, on the top bar menu, like you said before.
It's a very good idea.

My posters disappeared too (in movie but also in tv show), surprisingly in Kodiflix, and in showcase they are still there.
I downloaded the zip (Aeon_MQ_8_Matrix_poster_fix), but unfortunately it is refused due to invalid structure. Apparently it works for others people.  Huh
Do you think you have a solution for me?? Or maybe I didn't understand something.
I do not use Kodi on Windows.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Adam1V - 2022-08-30

Is it possible to push out a very minor update to fix this issue? Looks likely more and more people will be heading here to query the issue? Might save a lot of questions being asked.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - martinsvision - 2022-08-30

@latts9923 great update as always ! Had a question the Art drop-down menus " Curtains , Extra Fan Art, Artwork helper art Ect. No longer functional except the Pan and Scan since the update. Is this a feature that we're not using anymore with animated posters built in now ? Maybe this is just something on my end ?

Anyway awesome work as always !!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-31

@Skin helper error
You're welcome! Glad you like the additions!

I can work on making the glow more visible. It should only display for the focused item...do you see the glow for the unfocused as well?

You can't install the poster fix zip via Kodi. You just need to extract the file inside and overwrite the existing one in the skin's xml folder.

@Adam1V
I could upload new versions of the skins. I might not be able to take care of it until this weekend though.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - NemRe - 2022-08-31

Applying the poster correction, the thumbnails disappeared

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-08-31

@NemRe
Make sure you only remove the "]" character. I will try and get another skin update posted this weekend that has this fix included.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - NemRe - 2022-08-31

(2022-08-31, 12:51)latts9923 Wrote: @NemRe
Make sure you only remove the "]" character. I will try and get another skin update posted this weekend that has this fix included.

Thank you for replying. Yes, I used the correction you posted here

With this the posters appear, but when I enter to play the content the thumbnails do not appear... if I enable the "]" again, the posters do not appear but the thumbnails do 😅

Couldn't I download version v1.0.2.4 until a solution to this problem arrives?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Shredder_guitar - 2022-09-01

In the "My Theme" Setting of appearances, I am wanting to change this path to use a relative path instead of a static path. What XML file does this path exist in so i can change it to use a relative path?     I have kodi running as portable and sync configuration changes to several systems in my house, having a relative path keeps things working as intended.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - infinitysb - 2022-09-02

I am new,I love this skin to display showcase mode,but many media icon flags not display such as aspect ratio,sound codec,subtitle,please let me know how to setting.Thank you very much

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-09-02

@NemRe
I'm not following you when you say the thumbnails appear when you start playing a video. I have an update coming this weekend to fix the poster problem.

@Shredder_guitar
The path for My Theme is located in the skin's settings.xml file in the "addon_data" folder. Look for "CustomMyTheme".

@infinitysb
The media flags should display for the Showcase view just fine. Can you provide a screenshot?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - NemRe - 2022-09-03

@latts9923 I mean when you apply the poster fix, if you go to TV Series content the thumbnails do not appear. 
Doing the same without the posters fix, no posters appear but the thumbnails do.

In short, the fix prevents the thumbnails from appearing on TV Series or Twitch...