Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-02-19

@Holzfred
I have all my disc images named discart.png. That is the standard naming convention.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - DarkEther - 2021-02-19

Naming for your artwork should be in the below format for each movie

Monster Hunter (2020)
           Monster Hunter (2020).mkv
           Monster Hunter (2020)-fanart.jpg
           Monster Hunter (2020)-discart.png
           Monster Hunter (2020)-poster.jpg

and so forth

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Holzfred - 2021-02-19

(2021-02-19, 19:48)DarkEther Wrote: Naming for your artwork should be in the below format for each movie

Monster Hunter (2020)
           Monster Hunter (2020).mkv
           Monster Hunter (2020)-fanart.jpg
           Monster Hunter (2020)-discart.png
           Monster Hunter (2020)-poster.jpg

and so forth
Hi,

it works without the movie-name in the filename, because the files are all in separate folders for each movie. I must delete the db and refresh. Now the discs are shown.

Uwe

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Holzfred - 2021-02-20

First... Perfect Mod... Thank you...

What I find out: "Get Artist info" in the actor picture view is not working. It fall back to the list with movies.

In music player full screen view with full screen fanart: When playing the file "Sia ft. David Guetta" I see only the logo and pictures from Sia. David Guetta is not shown. Before I use the MQ6 Skin from Angelinas and here the view change between the 2 Actors... 

Maybe you find out why... 

All the best
Uwe

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-02-20

@Holzfred
You're welcome! Not perfect...but I keep trying to improve it! Haha

I fixed the problem you are having with "GET ARTIST INFO". It alerts at the top that there is an ExtendedInfo Script error, but there was actually a log error being reported with the script.module.youtube.dl Add-on. I have an updated version on my repo under Program Add-ons.

I see what you are talking about with the multiple artists in a song not displaying artwork. I fixed style1 to display both artists in the lower left thumb. I'll see if I can fix the background fanart as well.

To all, I fixed a problem with the script.module.youtube.dl Add-on. I don't seem to be getting any ExtendedInfo errors any longer. It is available in my repo, or you can download with the link below.

Download
youtube-dl Control v20.616.2

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Angelinas - 2021-02-20

Maybe you remove error, but your changes still can't play video  .....

@Angelinas
Doh! I assume the videos are from Youtube? I continue to fight with a quota exceeded alert on that Add-on.

Also, I think I fixed a problem with the getcast action in SHS. After changing the code, the cast info displays again in KodiFlixTV.

@latts9923
Code are good for me...Can you give example, and images....Cant find whats wrong for thumb or icon work same.

Your code in dialogvideoinfo.xml have isue....you can't use same id number id="52"... two list in same xml
for plugin cast and for Basic Info (!Skin.HasSetting(detail_info))
For cast need to use id="50" and all be working.Why you separate same code for cast id="50" and id="52" ?
When you on status bar id="149" only code for ondown are <ondown>50</ondown>, I don't see how you set focused on cast thumb in list for plugin content.
But if I use mouse and set focus on some thumb an then press arrow for down open single image like on mine image.
No Art, but that Art is from container(50) and your list use container(52) for cast....that is your isue not Shs.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Bruce_Banner - 2021-02-20

@latts9923

Hi long time ago. Kodi has now released 19 Matrix. How do I install the mod in a clean installation of kodi?
Tried via your repo but get message from skins that wait to process is finish but nothing happens there, stands at zero. and original MQ8 is not available in the new 19.0 so do you have any solution? Regarding cases, I have solved it so I can use mine instead. Hope it can be fixed before Google play updates the Kodi android version.

Bruze_Banner

@Angelinas
The cast in DialogVideoInfo works just fine. I do see the extra list using id="52"...not sure why I had that in there. It is now removed...thanks for finding that!

The cast info that wasn't working in Matrix was in KodiFlixTV. When you use the "TV ART" layout and enable "SHOW CAST" in the Top Menu, it was not displaying the cast.

Here's the error in the log.

@Bruce_Banner
Howdy! Others have said that they've had trouble installing from the repo as well. Have you tried downloading the skin from the first post and installing that way?

(2021-02-20, 21:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Angelinas
The cast in DialogVideoInfo works just fine. I do see the extra list using id="52"...not sure why I had that in there. It is now removed...thanks for finding that!

The cast info that wasn't working in Matrix was in KodiFlixTV. When you use the "TV ART" layout and enable "SHOW CAST" in the Top Menu, it was not displaying the cast.

Here's the error in the log.
You use old version....
Line 316
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons/script.skin.helper.service/blob/master/resources/lib/plugin_content.py#L316
that was changed
1/2/2021
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons/script.skin.helper.service/commit/7022564cd17f6191747c2a71b4e182c03fdcbe74#diff-0d830207fe1b2e7edc522a2b3b26d39d13439407acefacf7f396177c0797b254

working

And yes DialogVideoInfo have isue....
Try:
Set widget from extended script 
Click on info and open DialogVideoInfo...try to set focus on list with cast....

@Angelinas
Ah...OK, cool. I installed the new version...thanks!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Bruce_Banner - 2021-02-21

(2021-02-20, 21:48)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner
Howdy! Others have said that they've had trouble installing from the repo as well. Have you tried downloading the skin from the first post and installing that way?

Hello again. I installed manually as you wrote and it worked.
Will now install all the addons and hope not to Kodi arguing.
I wonder you have two folders of backgrounds. one is in colors Should it be so?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Holzfred - 2021-02-21

Good Morning,

after a night of "work" means fun, my music player works and show me in full screen all what I want. The next "Baustelle" is the pvr... I allways use the EPG view and with the switch PVR Thumbs on sometimes I see the Thumb from the entry. Theese are the thumbs what scraped in 18.9. But I don't get new ones. I forget something to switch? 

Thanks for patience... 

Uwe