Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-10-09

(2022-10-09, 16:44)Shredder_guitar Wrote: Possible to add a fallback background image If artist fanart isn't available while playing music? Currently I have Artist Fanart set in Layout 7, If I select "Background set by user" then it disables Artist Fanart, I imagine that this is by design, but it would be nice if there was a way I could set some sort of generic background image if there were no Artist Fanart available.

Not sure if it helps in your scenario but I use Artist Slideshow to rotate thru background fan art in Layout 7 when playing music and you can set a fallback file location in the settings for that addon (Artist Slideshow).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - melons2 - 2022-10-10

Thank you, buddy, for another great update!

The country gentleman....

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-10-10

@daniko
You're welcome!

@Shredder_guitar
If you select "BACKGROUND SET BY USER" and you have not yet selected an image path, it will display the default music bacground image. If you select a path that has no fanart images, it will just display a black background.

@melons2
You're welcome!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Skin helper error - 2022-10-10

@latts9923 

Huge thank you for the update .

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-10-10

@Skin helper error
You're welcome!

Audio delay coming out of "pause" - andrzejls - 2022-10-10

latts@9923.
 I know that this subject was talked about in the past in Kodi forum, but maybe this is a time to renew the question as to why coming out from "Pause" audio track in Movies and TV Shows is delayed by a second or so in relation to video. What I mean is that video starts but audio waits about second to activate. Lips are moving but no sound. I am sure it is not hardware (NVIDIA Shield-Pro does not have this issue, only in Kodi and my NAS where Kodi database is located is also not the culprit) used to stream from Kodi. It has to be something, IMHO, that Kodi is guilty of.
Could you shed some light on that, much appreciated.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-10-10

@latts9923 Wanted to report a bug/change in behavior with the new version 1.0.2.8. I use Layout 7 when listening to music. With all previous versions when the Disc Art setting was set to "If Available" it would only display a spinning disc when disc art was available and no disc if no disc art was available. With the new version it displays a blank/silver spinning disc if no disc art is available. I can switch the Disc Art setting to off and no spinning disc is displayed. But the Disc Art setting of "If Available" is not working correctly. Not sure where in the MusicVisualization XML file I need to fix that, or maybe it's somewhere else I don't know. Thanks.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-10-11

(2022-10-07, 12:59)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
I don't believe KODI recognizes NFO files for Sets...just the Movies in the Set. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

What info are you trying to update for the Set?
Hi @latts9923

I tryed to update movies' set by using the RELOAD button in detailed info view or to update the Country and the Plot informations of a movies' set using the Context Menu/Edit Data menu item.
Unfortunately neither the first way nor the second one worked successfully

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-10-11

@latts9923 RE the issue I posted about above - If I replace the MusicVisualization XML file with the one from your previous version the problem goes away. I took a look at the two MusicVisulaization XML files with DiffMerge and the problem looks to be somewhere in lines 2686, 2696, or 2698. Hope that helps.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Chalklands - 2022-10-11

Is there an issue with the Coverflow view? I have a music video library, however the dvd case in the view is completely clear. I've tried manually adding art to all of the artwork types but nothing is showing.
Trying the view in my music library and all seems fine.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Skin helper error - 2022-10-11

@latts9923 

Hello,
In Aeon Mq 7, i still don't have the Fanart in Episode view, no matter what i choose (stay black). In Tv show, the Studio logo still white. I don't know, if you have already work on it, or maybe it is for the next update.
Have great day, dud'.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Shredder_guitar - 2022-10-12

@wags1  and @latts9923  Thanks for the replies, ya'll are the best part of my day. Both solutions is sort of what I'm driving at. I've set the path in Artist Slideshow to a default fanart folder (I did not have this set previously). I haven't seen results yet on artists that don't have fanart, but perhaps it takes some time to show up.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-10-12

@Shredder_guitar Artist Slideshow works well for me. The only glitch I have found currently is when I skip a song for some reason the artwork stops and I just get a blank background from that point on. Don’t know why that happens.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-10-12

@andrzejls
I think this post discusses this problem and why it has not yet been fixed.

@wags1
Doh! Yep, I updated the discart code and created a new bug. Bug fixed...and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

@Jumpy73
The Set country info is added to the simplecache database by Skin Helper (I'm pretty sure). After looking up the country info I realized that the country info for Sets was not being displayed in Video Info. That has been fixed and will be part of the next update.

The country and plot for Sets cannot currently be edited by the Library Editor script. I can look at adding that option to the script. You can edit the title and plot for a Set with the Metadata Editor add-on.

@Chalklands
The media case for Cover Flow is semi-transparent. I did just notice that if you turn off the media case for videos that the case image persists...I'll have to take a look at that. I'm not sure why your music video artwork is not displaying. If you access the Video Info page for a music video and select "CHOOSE ART", do you see an image for any of the artwork (Poster, Fanart, etc.)?

@Skin helper error
I'm not sure why you can't see fanart for episodes. Does the curtain image display if you select "CURTAINS"?

I haven't had a chance to look at making the colored studios work for the boxsets.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-10-12

(2022-10-12, 02:11)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
I think this post discusses this problem and why it has not yet been fixed.

@latts9923 
Thank for pointing me to this post.