Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - christofdarkan - 2021-02-24

(2021-02-24, 02:33)latts9923 Wrote: @christofdarkan & everyone

I just added the pumpkin theme to the additional themes archive. You can download the same link from the first post and pumpkin will now be included. Thanks for letting me know!
Thanks, now alle themes complete Wink

(2021-02-24, 02:10)latts9923 Wrote: All,

I just verified the link for Skin Helper from the first post. The Add-on was actually just updated to v1.1.33 a few hours ago. I downloaded the zip file and installed it on Matrix just fine.

@kurosh
I don't plan on submitting this to the official repo. I like to push updates quite frequently, so I host it on my repo.

@RB0135
I haven't noticed Skin Helper errors since updating to v1.1.32. I'll keep an eye out though.
The link now is correct, Code -> Download ZIP and i get it, but i check the changelog and i see version 1.1.31, how can we get the 1.1.33? (Thanks again Smile )

(2021-02-24, 05:32)christofdarkan Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 02:10)latts9923 Wrote: All,

I just verified the link for Skin Helper from the first post. The Add-on was actually just updated to v1.1.33 a few hours ago. I downloaded the zip file and installed it on Matrix just fine.

@kurosh
I don't plan on submitting this to the official repo. I like to push updates quite frequently, so I host it on my repo.

@RB0135
I haven't noticed Skin Helper errors since updating to v1.1.32. I'll keep an eye out though.
The link now is correct, Code -> Download ZIP and i get it, but i check the changelog and i see version 1.1.31, how can we get the 1.1.33? (Thanks again Smile )
I try to install it anyway and it said: structure not valid. I check the zip but for me is all ok.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - marius37bv - 2021-02-24

Hello!i installed latest skin helper service 1.33 zip and i got this error The dependency on xbmc python version 2.1.0 could not be satisfied . Why i fet this error?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2021-02-24

(2021-02-24, 07:56)marius37bv Wrote: Hello!i installed latest skin helper service 1.33 zip and i got this error The dependency on xbmc python version 2.1.0 could not be satisfied . Why i fet this error?

With me it works now - the files inside are from yesterday!
Greets

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RB0135 - 2021-02-25

(2021-02-24, 02:10)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135

hi @latts9923 

Unfortunately, even with the new version (Skin Helper), I am constantly getting Kodi crashes and nothing is being written to the logs why. I thought the update fixed it, but a day later, it is back to its old habits.

It took 20 minutes of Kodi crashing and going back into Kodi to get to the TV series today.

When selecting a Series, I always use the down key to show the alphabet menu to get quickly to the specific series. What I have now found with this version under Kodi V19, once I select the Letter from the alphabet menu, on top of the screen is says BUFFERING then 20-30 secs later, Kodi crashes. I have never seen Buffering come up before (in v18.9 and the MQ8 mod, it worked perfectly).

All my files are local on the Media PC HDD, so it is not streaming from a NAS and also, I only use local artwork, so I just don't understand why the buffering is coming up.

I also found not using the Alphabet Menu and selecting the Series by scrolling through each one, then selecting a Series, then selecting a Season, I didn't get any Skin Helper Error (shown on the top of screen) until I got to the episode. However, all artwork is displayed fine.

Any ideas on what to look at since the debug log isnt recording what crashed it?

Thanks...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - marius37bv - 2021-02-25

Hello! Still the problem with skin.helper.service persist. I got the following error
Python call back script returned the following error
Error type class attribute error
Error contents:module pkg resources has no attribute 
I have Uninstall and reinstall and every time I get same error. I have downloaded latest skin.helper.service master zip. Kodi matrix is fresh installed. I know is annoying to complain many times but I hope you will find a fix. Thank you!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - DeejayT - 2021-02-25

hello, with the mq8 matrix mod, the surface performance is very laggy. under kodi18 everything ran smoothly.
kodi runs on a shield for me

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Angelinas - 2021-02-25

(2021-02-25, 08:55)RB0135 Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 02:10)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135

hi @latts9923 

Unfortunately, even with the new version (Skin Helper), I am constantly getting Kodi crashes and nothing is being written to the logs why. I thought the update fixed it, but a day later, it is back to its old habits.

It took 20 minutes of Kodi crashing and going back into Kodi to get to the TV series today.

When selecting a Series, I always use the down key to show the alphabet menu to get quickly to the specific series. What I have now found with this version under Kodi V19, once I select the Letter from the alphabet menu, on top of the screen is says BUFFERING then 20-30 secs later, Kodi crashes. I have never seen Buffering come up before (in v18.9 and the MQ8 mod, it worked perfectly).

All my files are local on the Media PC HDD, so it is not streaming from a NAS and also, I only use local artwork, so I just don't understand why the buffering is coming up.

I also found not using the Alphabet Menu and selecting the Series by scrolling through each one, then selecting a Series, then selecting a Season, I didn't get any Skin Helper Error (shown on the top of screen) until I got to the episode. However, all artwork is displayed fine.

Any ideas on what to look at since the debug log isnt recording what crashed it?

Thanks...

Menu things are fixed in shs for Matrix....for tvshow, I fixed and add tmdb scraper for tv show.When you have fresh install of kodi shs have inicial time to colect and write all info for library, top250 imdb, and missing art.In that time I suggest to wait some time before use kodi if shs write file in data.db and you force some action(scroll, fast changing item), kodi will colaps....crash.
Be pation, wait some time to shs finish initial collect of info.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - jasn - 2021-02-25

Can someone please confirm if Artist Logos, multi- or single, is working for the Music Visualization?  I'm still trying to figure out if I have a setting wrong.  I've switched back and forth between Logo and Clearart preference numerous times.

I am alos not showing discart in the 3D List View.

Thx...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2021-02-25

(2021-02-25, 16:45)jasn Wrote: Can someone please confirm if Artist Logos, multi- or single, is working for the Music Visualization?  I'm still trying to figure out if I have a setting wrong.  I've switched back and forth between Logo and Clearart preference numerous times.

Thx...

Yes - with me in layout 3 artist logos are shown.
Greets

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2021-02-25

(2021-02-25, 17:54)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 16:45)jasn Wrote: Can someone please confirm if Artist Logos, multi- or single, is working for the Music Visualization?  I'm still trying to figure out if I have a setting wrong.  I've switched back and forth between Logo and Clearart preference numerous times.

Thx...

Greets
Sorry I made a mistake - only the artist name is shown...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - jasn - 2021-02-25

(2021-02-25, 18:20)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 17:54)Nickerw Wrote:

Thx...

Greets
Sorry I made a mistake - only the artist name is shown...
Same for me.  I use Layout 3 exclusively, but Logos do not appear for any other Layout as well. 

Thx for the feedback @Nickerw

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - christofdarkan - 2021-02-25

Anyone can send a link to download Skin Helper 1.1.33?
I only find 1.1.31 on GitHub.

Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Angelinas - 2021-02-25

(2021-02-25, 19:10)christofdarkan Wrote: Anyone can send a link to download Skin Helper 1.1.33?
I only find 1.1.31 on GitHub.

Thanks
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757&pid=3017145#pid3017145