Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Fuchs2468 - 2022-12-21

HI @latts9923.

Since your skin uses SHS, I tested your skin today. I use Titan-Mod.
I have tested your skin only briefly but I noticed an error with PVR. 
In the VideoOSD, when using the PVR info button, you have 4 different displays.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Holzfred - 2022-12-21

Good Morning everybody...

first... I wish you all a blessed and peaceful christmas with your family, friends and enemies... Maybe this is the time to forget the enmity... 

Then.. :-) 

In Music section after i open a folder from maybe anastacia the I see the case and the clearart how i want and the fanart as background. But after few seconds the logo overlays the clearart and both are still visible. Also I find out, that there is no difference in "show Artist on top as:" between text, logo or clearart. Here only text is visible.

Latts, thank you for your work and engagement... 

Uwe

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-12-21

@latts9923. I installed 1.0.3.3 update and there is a possible big issue. TV_Shows, I was editing TV_Shows source from "NFS" to SMB, selected to update database: got some crazy show name from 1994, I think, database was cleared and only 9 (nine) shows were placed in new database (MariaDB running in OMV-6 Portainer) and then it stopped. The same thing happened when (after restoring Kodi and MariaDB from backups) I changed "CONTENT" of TV Shows and run update library. Since we are on the subject of libraries, for quite some time when I change "CONTENT" on "MUSIC" and select update library it runs it through and create double entries for every album and some artists. Cleaning library has no effect. Remedy is to remove library (MyMusic82) from MariaDB database and rerun it in Kodi or, if you have, drop MyMusic82 Database in MariaDB and copy backed up one to newly created MyMusic82. There is one more thing I noticed in recent, 1.0.3.1, 1.0.3.2 versions, that in top menu in Music "VIEW OPTIONS"  "PATH" cannot be modified/changed from, let say, NFS to SMB that are specified in "File Manager". This was working in older rev`s. Could you look into it and advise if I am doing something wrong and if yes, what is it.
Thanks.

EDIT.
I reverted back to 1.0.3.2 and TV SHOWS updating/changing works as it did before. MUSIC issues are still the same.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-12-22

@Fuchs2468
Howdy! I'll see if I can remove the extra images. I don't use the PVR function, so I may ask you to test the new code for me if you don't mind.

@Holzfred
Which view are you using?

@andrzejls
That is some odd behavior you're describing. The skin doesn't control the content that gets scraped into the database...not sure what's going on there. I have scraped new TV Shows after the last update, and everything imports just fine.

I just tested the "PATH" setting in the Top Menu for Music and I am able to select SMB.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Holzfred - 2022-12-22

Moin,

now 5 but in 4 is the same... Yesterday I have clearart down, the first logo one layer up and the second in the top layer... All in the middle between case and list right. Also if I use glasslist... 

Anyway... its working fine and fast. tHIS IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME:::

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-12-22

(2022-12-22, 13:51)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
That is some odd behavior you're describing. The skin doesn't control the content that gets scraped into the database...not sure what's going on there. I have scraped new TV Shows after the last update, and everything imports just fine.

I just tested the "PATH" setting in the Top Menu for Music and I am able to select SMB.
latts9923, thanks for your quick response. I am stumped because I removed Kodi all together, re-installed and had same issue. Yhe only thing I did not do is to remove database MyVideos119 from MariaDB and regenerate from scratch. I will do that right now and let you know later. Fortunately I have backup of all databases so, just in case, I will be able to go back.
Thanks for your help.

@latts9923. I am restoring Kodi like a new user.So far is slow going. Now kodi does not recognise .jpg, jpeg files for backgrounds. Need help.
NOTE: fixed peg issue.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Fuchs2468 - 2022-12-22

(2022-12-22, 13:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Fuchs2468
Howdy! I'll see if I can remove the extra images. I don't use the PVR function, so I may ask you to test the new code for me if you don't mind.

No problem, I can test the new code for you.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-12-22

(2022-12-22, 14:53)andrzejls Wrote:
(2022-12-22, 13:51)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls

latts9923, thanks for your quick response. I am stumped because I removed Kodi all together, re-installed and had same issue. Yhe only thing I did not do is to remove database MyVideos119 from MariaDB and regenerate from scratch. I will do that right now and let you know later. Fortunately I have backup of all databases so, just in case, I will be able to go back.
Thanks for your help.

@latts9923. I am restoring Kodi like a new user.So far is slow going. Now kodi does not recognise .jpg, jpeg files for backgrounds. Need help.
NOTE: fixed peg issue.
Update:
1. Uninstalled Kodi
2. Removed Kodi database from MariaDB
3. Reinstalled Kodi as first time install
4. Installed AeonMQ 1.0.3.3
5. Added "Media" --> Music and run update library. Went through no issue using "THEAUDIODB ALBUM SCRAPER" and SMB as source.
  5a. Top Menu "VIEW OPTIONS" changed path to NFS. OK Tried to change back to SMB --> will not change
  5b. Changed in Settings - Media - Music to NFS and run update Library, then cleanned Music Library and NO double entries for albums.
6. Music part works fine with small glitch in changing "PATH"
7 "Movies" run through no issues
8. TV Shows: Same "Flaklypa" show from 1994. Would Create MyVideos119" Datatabase but only 1 (one) TV Show. Same thing with different scrappers.
  8a. resulted in restoring from backup entire "MyVideos119" db. Good news is that due the necessity of restoring MyVideos119 from backup I got all of my custom setting back.

So I do not know if this a result of my computers/network setup or there is a glich in 1.0.3.3 version. As I mentioned before 1.0.3.2 did not have TV Shows issue at all.
Pleas e let me know what is your opinion.

One more thing. I do not get "Edit Data" in pop-up menu and I do not get Studio icons. Could you remind me which add-ons I need to install for both options?. In my old age I am getting too many "senior moments".
​​​​​​​Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Fuchs2468 - 2022-12-22

Hello @latts9923 .

I took a quick look at your skin code and was able to find a solution to the error I described.

Change "DialogFullScreenInfo.xml" to:
xml:
            <!--*   MULTI-MOD   *-->
            <control type="group">
                    <visible>True</visible>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>28</left>
                        <top>676</top>
                        <width>275</width>
                        <height>385</height>
                        <texture>$VAR[texture_base]</texture>
                        <colordiffuse>$INFO[skin.string(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <!-- Fallback Poster -->
                        <left>28</left>
                        <top>676</top>
                        <width>275</width>
                        <height>385</height>
                        <texture fallback="DefaultVideoPoster.png" background="true">$VAR[poster]</texture>
                        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                        <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <!-- Poster -->
                        <left>28</left>
                        <top>690</top>
                        <width>275</width>
                        <height>385</height>
                        <texture background="true">$VAR[thumbfullscreen]</texture>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <!-- Case -->
                        <left>-25</left>
                        <top>648</top>
                        <width>344</width>
                        <height>447</height>
                        <texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[RightListShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[DialogFullScreenCaseVar]</texture>
                        <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)</visible>
                    </control>
            </control>
               <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>676</top>
                <width>270</width>
                <height>402</height>
                <texture>$VAR[PvrOsdImage]</texture>
                <aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>
                <bordertexture border="-2">$VAR[texture_base]</bordertexture>
                <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
            </control>

<!--*   MULTI-MOD   *-->
            <!-- Titulo enredo -->
Create a new variable in "IncludesVariables.xml":
xml:
    <variable name="PvrOsdImage">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Player.Icon]</value>
    </variable>

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-12-23

@Holzfred
You will see two logos if you have "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP" set to "LOGO" and "PREFER: LOGO" both enabled.

@andrzejls
I don't have an NFS, so I can't test this problem you're having with "PATH".

I'm not sure what's going on with your database, but like I said, the skin has no affect on the scrapers.

You need the Library Editor Script to see the "EDIT DATA" button. Also, did you install the Colored and White Studio Icon add-ons from my repo?

Hey, I get senior moments and I'm still in my 40s. Haha.

@Fuchs2468
I added your changes...thanks! It will be included in the next update.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Holzfred - 2022-12-23

(2022-12-23, 14:26)latts9923 Wrote: @Holzfred
You will see two logos if you have "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP" set to "LOGO" and "PREFER: LOGO" both enabled.

Hi Latts,

no change, equal what I set... Maybe you understand me wrong... Before I start play the Music in the list of titles I see my cover, right of it the clearart and one second later the logo cover the clearart and if you have more different logos, all cover the next and you can see all together in the place as texture-mud. And on the top of the screen only text is visible but no graphics... 

Anyway, now I have to catch the turkey for x-mas and save its live that nobody find and kill him...

Uwe

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-12-23

(2022-12-23, 14:26)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
I don't have an NFS, so I can't test this problem you're having with "PATH".

I'm not sure what's going on with your database, but like I said, the skin has no affect on the scrapers.

You need the Library Editor Script to see the "EDIT DATA" button. Also, did you install the Colored and White Studio Icon add-ons from my repo?

Hey, I get senior moments and I'm still in my 40s. Haha.

@latts9923 , thanks. I did installed both Studio Icons and Library Editor. So far I do not get Studios showing. Maybe take it`s sweet time. I came to the same concludion regarding database, something is "funky" there. I removed from Library (in Kodi) this one strange show and it wipe out 2.7TB of TV Shows. Thankfully I have backup and I am running rsync for past 16 hours copying them from backup drive.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Lammoth - 2022-12-24

ImageHey…

In my music views the artist logo don’t show. What can i do?!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-12-24

@Holzfred
What music view are you using?

@andrzejls
After installing a fresh KODI, did you add your APIs to the Metadatautils add-on?

@Lammoth
Howdy! Do you have the clearlogo saved for the Artist in your Artist Information Folder?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-12-25

(2022-12-24, 14:43)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
After installing a fresh KODI, did you add your APIs to the Metadatautils add-on?

@latts9923 . First of all --> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for your great work and support for this magnificent skin.Having said that, yes I did. I actually went all the way back to the beginning. I removed Portainer based MariaDB databases from NAS server running Openmediavault-6, reinstalled it and rebuild Kodi install including databases and Movies, TV Shows Music and others after 26 hours of running "rsync" on NAS to restore 2.7 TB of data. I found that a small part of the problem was, and that is no fault of yours, using "The TVDB (new) vs "TMDB TV SHOWS" as information provider. As a note, it might be a good idea for you to post the names of best providers for Movies, TV Shows, Music and Videos to be used with this skin. So, yes I am back in business with 1.0.3.2.