Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - klarahimmel - 2021-03-11

hi I installed the mq8 skin like your tutorial

It's working.

Only moviesets not working right.
When I choose a movie set   I have no aditional information and no covers of the other movies of the set in the main screen.
Is this the problem with extended info script?

Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Gothico - 2021-03-11

No. Could be skinhelper or artworkdump.
Both got updated recently.
Did you follow the wiki instructions?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RCBodyslam - 2021-03-11

I tried to install this on my Android box, followed the instructions in the first post. But when t went to the screen that says "Do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish, it just hung there. Showed the % symbol but no number. Was like that for an hour. This is on a fresh install of Matrix. Any ideas?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 not installing on Android. - RCBodyslam - 2021-03-11

I tried to install this on my Android box, followed the instructions in the first post. But when t went to the screen that says "Do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish, it just hung there. Showed the % symbol but no number. Was like that for an hour. This is on a fresh install of Matrix. Any ideas?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 not installing on Android. - christofdarkan - 2021-03-11

(2021-03-11, 19:22)RCBodyslam Wrote: I tried to install this on my Android box, followed the instructions in the first post. But when t went to the screen that says "Do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish, it just hung there. Showed the % symbol but no number. Was like that for an hour. This is on a fresh install of Matrix. Any ideas?
Hi, same thing.
I solved by pressing the back button and on top of screen appear a white button without label for 3 second, you have to press Ok on your remote controller and the installation start.
I try three times to install and on the third gone well.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - marius37bv - 2021-03-12

Hello! The theme works but when i open tv show and chose a page i get skin info service error. This happens everytime before i want to play a video file.

ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 192, in <module>
                                                       Daemon()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                       self.run_backend()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 34, in run_backend
                                                       if (self.selecteditem != "") and (self.selecteditem > -1):
                                                   TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - roysmith - 2021-03-12

Trying to get to grips with this great skin but having trouble with trying to set up the following.I want to click on TVShows or Movies in the bottom menu bar and be taken to my Trakt.tv collection.Can someone point me in the direction of an idiots guide please ?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - dawsonjw - 2021-03-12

(2021-03-12, 12:01)roysmith Wrote: Trying to get to grips with this great skin but having trouble with trying to set up the following.I want to click on TVShows or Movies in the bottom menu bar and be taken to my Trakt.tv collection.Can someone point me in the direction of an idiots guide please ?

YouTube has a few good starter videos. Look for Aeon MQ6. It is pretty much the same

Cheers

John

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-03-12

@ScratchInside
There is no way to download the themes via Kodi. You must manually add your themes for TV Tunes.

@robbie599
Thanks for the info on service.library.data.provider. I haven't noticed any crashes after installing, but I will certainly remove it if it becomes a problem.

@klarahimmel
Yeah, I have a Krypton/Leia repo (1.0.9) and a Matrix repo (2.0.0).

@gaston70
I haven't had a chance to look at the Extended Info Script yet, but I will as soon as I can.

@SirLoinOfBeef
I will check on Skin Helper. I know it requires python v3.0.0.

@christofdarkan
I will update my version of script.module.arrow on the repo with the one Angelinas has provided. Thanks!

@RCBodyslam
@christofdarkan
Let me try the install procedure again on an Android box and see what happens. I have seen the white buttons without labels at the top if you install the skin without first installing SHS. It's asking "yes" or "no" to install Skin Helper, but the labels aren't displaying. I'm still trying to fix that problem.

@marius37bv
I posted a new version of Skin Info Service on the first post of this thread. Have you tried that version?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - murnaz - 2021-03-12

log file gives a lot of error but Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix work well 
thanks for your struggle

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - marius37bv - 2021-03-12

(2021-03-12, 14:04)latts9923 Wrote: Yes the new version has fix the problem with skin helper info service. And on my tablet any other theme i install i get stuck or freeze on movies category. No matter i do is not working. It is a kodi bug i don`t know. I use Huawei media pad m6 turbo edition. do you know a fix for that ? Thank You!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - klarahimmel - 2021-03-12

i installed 
all the optional add ons from the first side including
new version of Skin Info Service.
After the installation, everything in the moviesets view work fine.
All the additional information are available.

But after a restart the additional information are  disappeared again??

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RB0135 - 2021-03-12

(2021-03-12, 14:04)latts9923 Wrote:  

@marius37bv
I posted a new version of Skin Info Service on the first post of this thread. Have you tried that version?

@latts9923 - I've updated my version of Skin Info Service and still getting Skin Info Errors going into the "episode" view or single movie view. If I don't get an error, Kodi still crashes constantly at that point. The one time the error occurred (also threw a Skine Helper Error), I didn't have debug logging running so I couldnt find out why. I'll try and get a debug capture, but after numerous tests with debug logging on, it just crashes Kodi.

I now experience crashing in the Music visualisation screen which I never had a problem before (maybe unrelated, not sure).

If the logs would only show why, but it seems to be a hard crash of Kodi.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - TrailFoX - 2021-03-13

(2021-03-12, 23:25)RB0135 Wrote:
@latts9923 - I've updated my version of Skin Info Service and still getting Skin Info Errors going into the "episode" view or single movie view.

me too, always on episodes and single movie view

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - dawsonjw - 2021-03-13

(2021-03-13, 08:04)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 23:25)RB0135 Wrote:
@latts9923 - I've updated my version of Skin Info Service and still getting Skin Info Errors going into the "episode" view or single movie view.

me too, always on episodes and single movie view

Yes me too, I get skin helper errors most times I enter MOVIES or TV SHOWS too. Hopefully a fix soon