Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - movie78 - 2021-03-20

(2021-03-19, 06:22)RB0135 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 04:26)movie78 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 03:52)RB0135 Wrote: Have you created a debug log and looked into the log to see why it errored?

Maybe paste the log here.
https://paste.kodi.tv/sajeyuzaze.kodi
So, what I can see is you have the wrong versions of modules installed.

Also, a lot of errors stating "Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.service". In the list of loaded modules, this is not being shown. Check your add-ons and make sure you have installed script.skin.helper.service. You need version 1.1.33 and can get this from Latts Repo.

That will do for starters, but if you are only running Kodi V19, you seem to have a lot of unneccessary/uncompatible add-ons. An example, is that you have the old version of script.module.beautifulsoup (python2 version) as well as the correct version installed, script.module.beautifulsoup4. You need to remove the addon script.module.beautifulsoup
I couldn't find script.module.beautifulsoup4 in all my addon to delete, I have uninstall all the Addon that are having dependency issue with Matrix and I am still script info error.

I also install script info helper from @latts9923  1.1.30 and still having the same error

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RB0135 - 2021-03-20

(2021-03-20, 04:23)movie78 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 04:26)movie78 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/sajeyuzaze.kodi

Also, a lot of errors stating "Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.service". In the list of loaded modules, this is not being shown. Check your add-ons and make sure you have installed script.skin.helper.service. You need version 1.1.33 and can get this from Latts Repo.

That will do for starters, but if you are only running Kodi V19, you seem to have a lot of unneccessary/uncompatible add-ons. An example, is that you have the old version of script.module.beautifulsoup (python2 version) as well as the correct version installed, script.module.beautifulsoup4. You need to remove the addon script.module.beautifulsoup
I couldn't find script.module.beautifulsoup4 in all my addon to delete, I have uninstall all the Addon that are having dependency issue with Matrix and I am still script info error.

I also install script info helper from @latts9923  1.1.30 and still having the same error
I didnt say to remove script.module.beautifulsoup4 but script.module.beautifulsoup.

Also, I said to install 1.1.33 of skin helper service, you mentioned you installed 1.1.30.

I suggest you start from scratch (remove Kodi all together and reinstall) or as Wags stated, remove ALL disabled addons in ADD-ONS->My Addons as well as checking all Dependency Add-ons (Settings->Add-ons->Configure->More->Manage Dependencies->Add-ons). Remove everything that is disabled.

If you still have problems, then please paste a new debug log each time.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-03-20

(2021-03-20, 04:23)movie78 Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 04:26)movie78 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/sajeyuzaze.kodi

As RB0135 indicated you don’t delete script.module.beautifulsoup4 but script.module.beautifulsoup. You won’t find them looking in “Myaddons”, your have to look in Settings, System, Add-ons, Manage Dependencies. You may also have to uninstall cherrypy (and another addon that had to be uninstalled before I could uninstall cherrypy), beautiful soup, and the old Skin Helper Service. You will then have to install the updated version of cherrypy, beutifulsoup4, and the updated Skin Helper Service. Anyway that’s what I had to do to get all working right. The other option is to do a fresh install if you can’t get it all worked out.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - TrailFoX - 2021-03-20

I've been trying to fix the skin helper error for over a month now, but without success, maybe someone can take a look at the log, thank you

https://paste.kodi.tv/qozedatusu.kodi

(2021-03-20, 09:57)TrailFoX Wrote: I've been trying to fix the skin helper error for over a month now, but without success, maybe someone can take a look at the log, thank you

Three things I noticed.
1) You have the old Beautifulsoup module installed (script.module.beautfulsoup). You need to remove that. Do not remove module script.module.beautifulsoup4
2) You need to install the latest script.skin.info.service. You are using the old version. Latts repo has the latest.
3) Unable to find plugin script.embuary.helper not installed. Need this installed as SHS uses it.

Noticed also some errors such as EMBY.views.Views -> Unable to retrieve libraries: NotConnected. Not sure exact reason on this.

(2021-03-20, 10:09)RB0135 Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 09:57)TrailFoX Wrote: I've been trying to fix the skin helper error for over a month now, but without success, maybe someone can take a look at the log, thank you

Three things I noticed.
1) You have the old Beautifulsoup module installed (script.module.beautfulsoup). You need to remove that. Do not remove module script.module.beautifulsoup4
2) You need to install the latest script.skin.info.service. You are using the old version. Latts repo has the latest.
3) Unable to find plugin script.embuary.helper not installed. Need this installed as SHS uses it.

Noticed also some errors such as EMBY.views.Views -> Unable to retrieve libraries: NotConnected. Not sure exact reason on this.
thanks i do everything what you write but the same errors, when i go to movies, i get the skin helper error again, here a new log

https://paste.kodi.tv/orexogekub.kodi

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2021-03-20

(2021-03-20, 10:25)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 10:09)RB0135 Wrote:

Three things I noticed.

thanks i do everything what you write but the same errors, when i go to movies, i get the skin helper error again, here a new log

https://paste.kodi.tv/orexogekub.kodi
You tried to reboot after changing?

i restart kodi only

edit: but after a restart the same error

(2021-03-20, 10:50)TrailFoX Wrote: i restart kodi only

It still shows the wrong script.info.service module. Your debug shows this:
Quote:2021-03-20 09:23:31.686 T:12499 INFO <general>: Skin Helper Service --> skin.helper.service: extrafanart 2021-03-20 09:23:31.764 T:12274 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: <class 'TypeError'> Error Contents: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int' Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi19DV/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 192, in <module> Daemon() File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi19DV/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 18, in __init__ self.run_backend() File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi19DV/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 34, in run_backend if (self.selecteditem != "") and (self.selecteditem > -1): TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int' -->End of Python script error report<--

Latts fixed this error about 1 week ago.

Aghh yes, important, once you update the modules, restart Kodi.. Thanks Nickerw

(2021-03-20, 11:04)RB0135 Wrote:

Quote:2021-03-20 09:23:31.686 T:12499 INFO <general>: Skin Helper Service --> skin.helper.service: extrafanart 2021-03-20 09:23:31.764 T:12274 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: <class 'TypeError'> Error Contents: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int' Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi19DV/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 192, in <module> Daemon() File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi19DV/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 18, in __init__ self.run_backend() File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi19DV/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 34, in run_backend if (self.selecteditem != "") and (self.selecteditem > -1): TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int' -->End of Python script error report<--

i use this from Latts repo
this one https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix/script.skin.info.service/

Edit: ah now i have it, the script.info.service module from the repo is wrong, i try now the version from first post and it works without errors
thanks a lot

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - ra77 - 2021-03-20

@latts9923 can it be that in your version of "resource.images.studios.colored" the logo for disney+ is missing? no studio is displayed for me.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2021-03-20

Hi there,
I'm a newbye of the Matrix release... so I have some (probably trivial) questions

1) I don't know the difference between the Information provider "The Movie Database" and "The Movie Database Python". Which do I have to choose for a better behaviour in collecting internet data? Is the second one specific for Matrix?
2) I have installed all the resources from the links in "Optional Add-ons (Some available to install from my repo)" section in the thread's first page. In SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES/MEDIA TYPE which is the resource Add-on I have to install and select?
3) I normally used Artwork beef for downloading arts, now I see Artwork Helper. Do I have to consider it as an alternative? Is it better for any reason than Artwork beef?
4) When Kodi starts some ERRORS occur in Kodi log. Does someone of you know how to "clean" the log? Please find the log here

Thanks in advance

(2021-03-20, 12:22)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 11:04)RB0135 Wrote:

Edit: ah now i have it, the script.info.service module from the repo is wrong, i try now the version from first post and it works without errors
thanks a lot
Good to hear yours is working fine now..

Maybe Latts hasnt had time to update his repo. I suppose good rule of thumb, is to go to Post #1 to get the right versions.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2021-03-21

(2021-03-20, 23:26)RB0135 Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 12:22)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 11:04)RB0135 Wrote: It still shows the wrong script.info.service module. Your debug shows this:

thanks a lot
Good to hear yours is working fine now..

Maybe Latts hasnt had time to update his repo. I suppose good rule of thumb, is to go to Post #1 to get the right versions.
I made a fresh install yesterday and the SIS worked well from latts repo?!?
Greetings

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-03-21

@TrailFoX
@RB0135
@Nickerw
I updated the version of Skin Info Service to v1.1.2 in my repo yesterday.

@ra77
I've added quite a few new studios (including Disney+) to the studio icons. It will be included in the next update...which has quickly become pretty massive. I've been trying to include all the requests I've had lately as well as adding some new functionality. I'm going to have to hit the brakes and say good enough for now so I can get these updates posted. Stay tuned!

@Jumpy73
Howdy!

1. I've been using The Movie Database Python for Movies and TMDb TV Shows (metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org.python) for TV Shows.
2. You don't have to select a setting for MEDIA TYPE...it uses the same setting as VIDEO CODEC.
3. Artwork Beef is no longer supported in Matrix. Kodi imports all the artwork. Read here for more info.
4. I also see an error in my log with Skin Info Service. I will report it.