Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Kupo91 - 2021-04-03

(2021-04-02, 20:48)melons2 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 14:48)Kupo91 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 12:36)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
@RB0135
If you use KodiFlix, there is a "PLOT" setting that should display the set plot or extended plot.

No, I'm not using KodiFlix. I don't even know what that is. Some google entries say it's a skin, some say it's an own build, others say it's a wizard (what means banned addon -> no support if I have issues).
Isn't there an easier way to see the plots? I mean, if it works in Estuary, it should be possible in other skins too, shouldn't it?

Slow down.....KodiFlix is a movies view like right list, wide, wall.....etc. Go try it! @latts9923 does a tremendous amount of work on all of these mod's and everyone's little problems and wanted options! Take it easy and give him a break!

Oh I'm perfectly calm. Maybe it sounded harsher than it was meant to be (language barrier). I was just asking what it is. So it's a view. Okay, I won't change my view since I love Panel, but thank you anyway.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - ozmale - 2021-04-04

Why is the subtitle button grayed out, not available ?
There are subtitles for this movie and they are active but no way to select them.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Comics - 2021-04-04

(2021-03-22, 12:44)andrzejls Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #9 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.9

Nobody claimed the Easter egg from the previous version...dang it! Haha. I'll tell you what it is...if you install the skin from scratch or reset the skin, you will see an animated Matrix background appear as the screen progresses up to 100%.

Image Additions
  • I added a new "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" setting to the Music Viz settings. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Posterlite as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to movie78 for the request!
  • I added new studios to the white and colored icons with the following names...disney+, disney plus, apple tv, national geographic (uk), and hbo europe. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the record label icon to all music viz layouts.
  • I added ".DolbyVision.", ".DoVi.", ".dv.", ".DV.", ".uhd.", and ".UHD." as optional filename extensions to display the 4K case. Thanks to ScratchInside for the request!
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the ability to use the Library Editor add-on for Music Videos. If you open the context menu, you can now select "EDIT DATA".
  • I added the "DIALOGUE CASE ART:" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows.
  • I added code to support Canadian MPAA flags. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for "BCFCO_A_Certificate_CA". You will see all the new Canadian ratings and all the available rating labels to use to display them. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images and the code!
  • I added code to display record labels instead of studio lables for Music Videos. The database entry will still be studio, but it will reference the record label icons.
  • I added code to display an IMAX icon for resolution if you use ".imax." in the video file name. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added code to display new videocodec icons. Add the following to your file names to display them...appletvplus, disneyplus, hbomax, hulu, netflix, prime. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added numerous studios to the colored and white studios. Here is the complete list...Apple Corps, CBS Consumer Products, CHCH TV, CHCH, CHUM TV, CHUM, City TV, CityTV, Clear Channel, ClearChannel, Frog Leap Studios, FrogLeap Studios, Global (CA), Global Television (CA), Global TV (CA), History (CA), History Channel (CA), Industry Works Pictures, IndustryWorks Pictures, Karbonshark, Knowledge Network (BC), Knowledge Network of BC, Knowledge Network of British Columbia, Kobalt, Lava Bear, National Film Board (CA), National Film Board of Canada, NFB (CA), One (CA), One TV (CA), OneTV (CA), Sepia Films, Smithsonian (CA), Smithsonian Channel (CA), Sports Channel New York, Sports Net (CA), Sportschannel New York, SportsNet (CA), Symettrica Entertainment, Two To Tangle Productions, UFO TV, UFO Video, Vice (CA), and WOR. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Additional Aeon MQ Themes archive was missing the pumpkin theme. You can download the updated theme pack on the first post of this thread. Thanks to christofdarkan for reporting the missing theme!
  • I adjusted the position of the tagline and chapter info in the Full Screen Info for Movies if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and the "FULLSCREEN TOP ART" is set to "LOGO, CLEARART, or BANNER".
  • I removed the "player_logoandclearart" variable from the Full Screen Info for Movies. The "value_fullscreen_middleart_movie" variable displays the same images in the same location.
  • The album label and audio codec was not displaying for Layout 7 of Music Viz if you were using the default Audio/Subtitle icons.
  • I added a setting named "MUSIC CODEC" to SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that allows you to choose between the default music codec or the colored version if you have installed the resource.images.musiccodec.color add-on. The original code for the skin never fully implemented this option. You will see the colored music codec flag when you highlight a song from a music view.
  • When you disable the "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS it will now disable the "SHOW SUNNY ANIMATION" setting below it. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The poster was not displaying correctly for Music Videos in the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The far right separator was not displaying for Music Videos in the Video Info screen.
  • The "EXTRA KEYART" was not displaying for TV Shows in the Video Info screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • The "sdrhdr" and "bitdepth" flags will not display when a Set is selected.
  • The setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" in Skin Settings has been renamed to "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will now only control the percentage played icon for the Right List view. The watched flag is now only controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting in the Top Menu.
  • I cleaned up the Video Info screen when viewing episodes.
  • I changed the list of Movies to ascending order when viewing Sets in the Video Info screen. I'm still trying to get the Movie titles to display. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!

There are updated versions of the following add-ons available on my Leia repo...Colored Media Icons, Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Resolution Icons, Colored Studio Icons, Colored Videoaspect Icons, and White Studio Icons.
Well, now in PANEL, SHOWCASE and most of the views (MOVIE, CONCERTS) the Case graphics are messed up showing double image. In TV_Shows Seasons in POSTERLITE view season # is shown over the Case graphics. Have to reinstall 1.0.0.8 from Backup. Please fix this (if t there is a bug) or advise as to what settings need to be changed to remedy the issue.

I have the same problem here. Is there any way to fix this problem? Had to do the same, a complete reinstall of 1.0.0.8 :0(

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-04

(2021-04-04, 10:53)Comics Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 12:44)andrzejls Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #9 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.9

Nobody claimed the Easter egg from the previous version...dang it! Haha. I'll tell you what it is...if you install the skin from scratch or reset the skin, you will see an animated Matrix background appear as the screen progresses up to 100%.

Image Additions
  • I added a new "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" setting to the Music Viz settings. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Posterlite as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to movie78 for the request!
  • I added new studios to the white and colored icons with the following names...disney+, disney plus, apple tv, national geographic (uk), and hbo europe. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the record label icon to all music viz layouts.
  • I added ".DolbyVision.", ".DoVi.", ".dv.", ".DV.", ".uhd.", and ".UHD." as optional filename extensions to display the 4K case. Thanks to ScratchInside for the request!
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the ability to use the Library Editor add-on for Music Videos. If you open the context menu, you can now select "EDIT DATA".
  • I added the "DIALOGUE CASE ART:" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows.
  • I added code to support Canadian MPAA flags. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for "BCFCO_A_Certificate_CA". You will see all the new Canadian ratings and all the available rating labels to use to display them. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images and the code!
  • I added code to display record labels instead of studio lables for Music Videos. The database entry will still be studio, but it will reference the record label icons.
  • I added code to display an IMAX icon for resolution if you use ".imax." in the video file name. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added code to display new videocodec icons. Add the following to your file names to display them...appletvplus, disneyplus, hbomax, hulu, netflix, prime. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added numerous studios to the colored and white studios. Here is the complete list...Apple Corps, CBS Consumer Products, CHCH TV, CHCH, CHUM TV, CHUM, City TV, CityTV, Clear Channel, ClearChannel, Frog Leap Studios, FrogLeap Studios, Global (CA), Global Television (CA), Global TV (CA), History (CA), History Channel (CA), Industry Works Pictures, IndustryWorks Pictures, Karbonshark, Knowledge Network (BC), Knowledge Network of BC, Knowledge Network of British Columbia, Kobalt, Lava Bear, National Film Board (CA), National Film Board of Canada, NFB (CA), One (CA), One TV (CA), OneTV (CA), Sepia Films, Smithsonian (CA), Smithsonian Channel (CA), Sports Channel New York, Sports Net (CA), Sportschannel New York, SportsNet (CA), Symettrica Entertainment, Two To Tangle Productions, UFO TV, UFO Video, Vice (CA), and WOR. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Additional Aeon MQ Themes archive was missing the pumpkin theme. You can download the updated theme pack on the first post of this thread. Thanks to christofdarkan for reporting the missing theme!
  • I adjusted the position of the tagline and chapter info in the Full Screen Info for Movies if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and the "FULLSCREEN TOP ART" is set to "LOGO, CLEARART, or BANNER".
  • I removed the "player_logoandclearart" variable from the Full Screen Info for Movies. The "value_fullscreen_middleart_movie" variable displays the same images in the same location.
  • The album label and audio codec was not displaying for Layout 7 of Music Viz if you were using the default Audio/Subtitle icons.
  • I added a setting named "MUSIC CODEC" to SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that allows you to choose between the default music codec or the colored version if you have installed the resource.images.musiccodec.color add-on. The original code for the skin never fully implemented this option. You will see the colored music codec flag when you highlight a song from a music view.
  • When you disable the "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS it will now disable the "SHOW SUNNY ANIMATION" setting below it. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The poster was not displaying correctly for Music Videos in the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The far right separator was not displaying for Music Videos in the Video Info screen.
  • The "EXTRA KEYART" was not displaying for TV Shows in the Video Info screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • The "sdrhdr" and "bitdepth" flags will not display when a Set is selected.
  • The setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" in Skin Settings has been renamed to "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will now only control the percentage played icon for the Right List view. The watched flag is now only controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting in the Top Menu.
  • I cleaned up the Video Info screen when viewing episodes.
  • I changed the list of Movies to ascending order when viewing Sets in the Video Info screen. I'm still trying to get the Movie titles to display. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!

There are updated versions of the following add-ons available on my Leia repo...Colored Media Icons, Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Resolution Icons, Colored Studio Icons, Colored Videoaspect Icons, and White Studio Icons.
Well, now in PANEL, SHOWCASE and most of the views (MOVIE, CONCERTS) the Case graphics are messed up showing double image. In TV_Shows Seasons in POSTERLITE view season # is shown over the Case graphics. Have to reinstall 1.0.0.8 from Backup. Please fix this (if t there is a bug) or advise as to what settings need to be changed to remedy the issue.

I have the same problem here. Is there any way to fix this problem? Had to do the same, a complete reinstall of 1.0.0.8 :0(
Look page 32 latts9923 post. In bold letters he is pointing to the zip file as a temporary fix. Follow the instructions he provided, it works. 1.0.0.9 version is much better than initial one.

"latts9923
All,

I have a temporary fix for the case problem until I can get another update posted. Download this zip and copy the two files into the xml folder."

Page 32

(2021-04-02, 09:53)ozmale Wrote: Is there a solution to the misalignment of the case art on the "wall" and "multiplex" screens?
Yes, see latts9923 post on page 32 pointing to "zip" file with instructions to fix this issue. It works.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-04-04

@andrzejls
The "CINEMAGRAPH ART - POSTER and FANART" settings control the display of the studio icon? I gotta take a look at that.

@RB0135
I'll have to take a look at the code...I think it's all handled with Skin Helper.

@ozmale
I'm away from my mod PC for a few days. I'll take a look when I can.

(2021-04-04, 12:06)andrzejls Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 10:53)Comics Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 12:44)andrzejls Wrote: Well, now in PANEL, SHOWCASE and most of the views (MOVIE, CONCERTS) the Case graphics are messed up showing double image. In TV_Shows Seasons in POSTERLITE view season # is shown over the Case graphics. Have to reinstall 1.0.0.8 from Backup. Please fix this (if t there is a bug) or advise as to what settings need to be changed to remedy the issue.

Look page 32 latts9923 post. In bold letters he is pointing to the zip file as a temporary fix. Follow the instructions he provided, it works. 1.0.0.9 version is much better than initial one.
Thanks for the quick reply. But im using Kodi on a Nvidia Shield TV Pro and I can´t seem to locate the folder with the .xml files on the Nvidia Shield. Can someone help with that?

(2021-04-04, 13:53)Comics Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 10:53)Comics Wrote: I have the same problem here. Is there any way to fix this problem? Had to do the same, a complete reinstall of 1.0.0.8 :0(
Thanks for the quick reply. But im using Kodi on a Nvidia Shield TV Pro and I can´t seem to locate the folder with the .xml files on the Nvidia Shield. Can someone help with that?
Thank you for your help, I found the folder myself ;0)

(2021-04-04, 10:53)Comics Wrote: I have the same problem here. Is there any way to fix this problem? Had to do the same, a complete reinstall of 1.0.0.8 :0(

(2021-04-04, 14:16)Comics Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 12:06)andrzejls Wrote: Look page 32 latts9923 post. In bold letters he is pointing to the zip file as a temporary fix. Follow the instructions he provided, it works. 1.0.0.9 version is much better than initial one.
Glad to hear it. I also use Nvidia Shield Pro, 5 instllations witn MariaDb on NAS for databases.

BTW, did it fix your problem as it did mine?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - ts316 - 2021-04-04

i just updated to 1.0.0.9 and now i have double cases on my wallview.is there something i need to do to fix this?thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RB0135 - 2021-04-04

(2021-04-04, 13:06)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135
I'll have to take a look at the code...I think it's all handled with Skin Helper.

hi @latts9923, yes you are right.. I had a quick look and it is unfortunately handled by SH. Since I cant use SHS as it constantly crashes Kodi, then I wont see them. Dont understand why SH is needed for this to work since Collections are now taken care of natively in Kodi V19

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - melons2 - 2021-04-05

(2021-04-04, 23:41)RB0135 Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:06)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135

hi @latts9923, yes you are right.. I had a quick look and it is unfortunately handled by SH. Since I cant use SHS as it constantly crashes Kodi, then I wont see them. Dont understand why SH is needed for this to work since Collections are now taken care of natively in Kodi V19
WRONG QUOTE ABOVE SHOULD BE FROM POST 568 FOR @ts316    Sorry for the confusion!

From @latts9923 in another post:

All,

I have a temporary fix for the case problem until I can get another update posted. Download these files and copy the two files into the xml folder.