Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-04-10

UPDATE #10 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.0

The newest version of my repo (v3.0.0) is now available. You should be able to update the existing repo with this version by changing the source URL of my repo, or download the zip and install it manually.

I will get back to work on this extrafanart problem as soon as I can.

Image Bug fixes
  • I introduced a problem with the cases when I changed the cases for Posterlite in the last update. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The studio for Movies and TV Shows was not displaying on the boxset case in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV when Boxsets was selected.

ImageMaintenance
  • I separated the HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV into two buttons...HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS and HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!
  • I changed the code in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES so that MEDIA TYPE and VIDEO CODEC can both control whether you display the Skin default icon or the colored version. They are both tied to the VIDEO CODEC setting, so MEDIA TYPE will now display the same setting as VIDEO CODEC.
  • I changed the width of the poster, keyart and character art poster for the Video Info screen. It was a tad too wide and caused the image to be distorted. Thanks to shedrock for letting me know!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-10

(2021-04-10, 14:45)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #10 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.0

The newest version of my repo (v3.0.0) is now available. You should be able to update the existing repo with this version by changing the source URL of my repo, or download the zip and install it manually.

I will get back to work on this extrafanart problem as soon as I can.

Image Bug fixes
  • I introduced a problem with the cases when I changed the cases for Posterlite in the last update. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The studio for Movies and TV Shows was not displaying on the boxset case in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV when Boxsets was selected.

ImageMaintenance
  • I separated the HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV into two buttons...HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS and HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!
  • I changed the code in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES so that MEDIA TYPE and VIDEO CODEC can both control whether you display the Skin default icon or the colored version. They are both tied to the VIDEO CODEC setting, so MEDIA TYPE will now display the same setting as VIDEO CODEC.
  • I changed the width of the poster, keyart and character art poster for the Video Info screen. It was a tad too wide and caused the image to be distorted. Thanks to shedrock for letting me know!
As always, great job!!!. The only thing is that in TV_Shows "PosterLite" you still have Case graphics with "Season #" text on top of it. I put back "ViewPosterLite.xml" from your previous "fix" and everything is good.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Rakon - 2021-04-10

does anyone have step by step instructions on how to install the nvidia shield tv, starting with unzipping the files, unfortunately i'm not that gifted. THANKS everyone in advance

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-10

(2021-04-10, 21:24)Rakon Wrote: does anyone have step by step instructions on how to install the nvidia shield tv, starting with unzipping the files, unfortunately i'm not that gifted. THANKS everyone in advance
Can you, please be more specific?

(2021-04-10, 21:36)andrzejls Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 21:24)Rakon Wrote: [font][font]Hat jemand eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung zur Installation des NVIDIA Shield TV, beginnend mit dem Entpacken der Dateien? Leider bin ich nicht so begabt. [/font][font]DANKE allen im Voraus[/font][/font]
[font][font]Können Sie bitte genauer sein?[/font][/font]
well, how do I get the mq8 skin for kodi 19 on my Shield TV? what do I have to set for it? had previously simply selected and installed mq8 in the skin menu, but with kodi 19 there is nothing left to install.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-04-10

(2021-04-10, 21:43)Rakon Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 21:36)andrzejls Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 21:24)Rakon Wrote: Hat jemand eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung zur Installation des NVIDIA Shield TV, beginnend mit dem Entpacken der Dateien? Leider bin ich nicht so begabt. DANKE allen im Voraus
Können Sie bitte genauer sein?
well, how do I get the mq8 skin for kodi 19 on my Shield TV? what do I have to set for it? had previously simply selected and installed mq8 in the skin menu, but with kodi 19 there is nothing left to install.
If you have already migrated to Kodi 19 just install Latts Matrix repo and install MQ8 mod for Matrix from there.

[font][font]und wie installiere ich das repo, wie gesagt, ich weiß nicht genug darüber. THX![/font][/font]

and how do I install the repo, as I said, I don't know enough about it.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-10, 22:38)Rakon Wrote: and how do I install the repo, as I said, I don't know enough about it.

First post (latts9923) on this page, click on "repo" link and download repository.lattsrepo-3.0.0.zip. copy this zip file to the location on your network that can be accessed from Kodi. I presume that you have home network with shared drives. From Kodi go to Add-ons and select install from zip. Navigate to the network location where you placed repository.latterepo-3.0.0.zip and click on it. after few seconds you should get message that repo was installed. Go back to add-ons and select install from repository. Select latts repo, go to "look and feel" --> "Skin" and install skin. If you need more detailed directions, please provide detailed network configuration that you have (do NOT provide any passwords). Hope this will help.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Rakon - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 00:04)andrzejls Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 22:38)Rakon Wrote: and how do I install the repo, as I said, I don't know enough about it.

First post (latts9923) on this page, click on "repo" link and download repository.lattsrepo-3.0.0.zip. copy this zip file to the location on your network that can be accessed from Kodi. I presume that you have home network with shared drives. From Kodi go to Add-ons and select install from zip. Navigate to the network location where you placed repository.latterepo-3.0.0.zip and click on it. after few seconds you should get message that repo was installed. Go back to add-ons and select install from repository. Select latts repo, go to "look and feel" --> "Skin" and install skin. If you need more detailed directions, please provide detailed network configuration that you have (do NOT provide any passwords). Hope this will help.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Rakon - 2021-04-11

Perfect discription!  many many Thanks!!!!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Alarmed - 2021-04-11

Greetings. I'm trying to install MQ8 or MQ7 on a Raspberry pi 4. It stops the download at about 2%, then crashes. This is in the log: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod-1.0.0.9.zip. Same message for MQ7. Any idea what's wrong?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 02:55)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. I'm trying to install MQ8 or MQ7 on a Raspberry pi 4. It stops the download at about 2%, then crashes. This is in the log: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod-1.0.0.9.zip. Same message for MQ7. Any idea what's wrong?

Is this on a new install of Kodi Matrix or did you upgrade to Matrix from Leia. Also, you should be installing the latest version of the MQ8 mod (v1.0.1.0) from the updated Repo.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Alarmed - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 04:39)wags1 Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 02:55)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. I'm trying to install MQ8 or MQ7 on a Raspberry pi 4. It stops the download at about 2%, then crashes. This is in the log: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod-1.0.0.9.zip. Same message for MQ7. Any idea what's wrong?

Is this on a new install of Kodi Matrix or did you upgrade to Matrix from Leia. Also, you should be installing the latest version of the MQ8 mod (v1.0.1.0) from the updated Repo.
I did a fresh install, three times. I'll try the updated repo tomorrow, but I now don't think it's this skin. I've tried installing multiple skins, all of which crash during installation.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - ozmale - 2021-04-11

Updated to new version. Still the same mystery with displaying the budget and revenue information.
Found that its now displaying for some movies and not others (mostly not).
Does anyone know what actual addon gets and displays this information ?