Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - simomkd - 2021-04-11

(2021-03-30, 21:03)Panko Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 13:39)simomkd Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 02:11)latts9923 Wrote: @simomkd
The Oscar images are visible in the Right List view as you scroll through your Movie library.
Probably the misanderstanding is this.
In Right List view there are no oscar images at all (because of this I raised the request).
Where would they be within the view?

Oscar images appears on my kodi installation, using rightlist view as in the screencap, they shows on top of Poster.
@latts9923 
It still continues to not showing oscar images.
I tested $INFO[Window(Home).Property(skinhelper.Listitem.Awards)] and it doesn't show anything. all the other properties listed here https://github.com/kodi-community-addons/script.skin.helper.service/wiki/Listitem-Properties---All-video-items work perfectly.

So probably this is connected to the scraper in use (mine is TMDB). Which movie scraper are you using?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 02:55)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. I'm trying to install MQ8 or MQ7 on a Raspberry pi 4. It stops the download at about 2%, then crashes. This is in the log: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod-1.0.0.9.zip. Same message for MQ7. Any idea what's wrong?
It could be that all of those skins are not compatible with Raspberry pi 4.  Does Kodi Matrix runs on it?. I had no issues with Nvidia Shield Pro and X96 MAX+ Android box.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - halidri - 2021-04-11

(2021-03-25, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @halidri
The default covers are still used for most of the views. The next update will correct the problem introduced by the last update.

With the new update i only see the new covers, default is not available.
So i have the same problem what i have posted here

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358382&pid=3025641#pid3025641

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-04-11

@andrzejls
Thanks for the kind words! I removed the studio/season label above the case for PosterLite. It wil be part of the next update.

@ozmale
@simomkd
I tried scraping with The Movie Database instead of The Movie Database Python and my Movies now display budget, awards, etc.

@halidri
I haven't added any capability yet to switch between the new/old cases. I will work on it though.

(2021-04-11, 13:06)latts9923 Wrote: @ozmale
@simomkd
I tried scraping with The Movie Database instead of The Movie Database Python and my Movies now display budget, awards, etci0i'
I'm not using The Movie Database Python, I'm using The Movie Database (TMDB) but I really don't understand why it's not showing anything.
AS I told you, if you use the function INFO it should return the written information (i.e. if you ask for audiolanguage, it writes "eng/ita/fra/"...).

In this case the property skinhelper.listitem.awards doesn't show anything, as if it's not going to intercept the correct resource/url.
Do you know from where it collects the award info?
I tried to open the .py but it's not clear where it points to check information

where the heck I can found these info?
which xml??

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 13:06)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
Thanks for the kind words! I removed the studio/season label above the case for PosterLite. It wil be part of the next update.

@ozmale
@simomkd
I tried scraping with The Movie Database instead of The Movie Database Python and my Movies now display budget, awards, etc.

@halidri
I haven't added any capability yet to switch between the new/old cases. I will work on it though.
Thanks.
I have a questions regarding std/default views. What I mean is can we have a setting for (selective) default TV_Show, Season and Episode, so when I select any TV_Show I will have one/common set of views to all shows?.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - tehax - 2021-04-11

Hello @latts9923,
just for test i use latest v20alpha. With the addon tvtunes i get an error message that translatePath in service.py line 19 is not defined. Can you look at this?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Wanilton - 2021-04-11

@tehax

You need to fix the code using

line 6 add

import xbmcvfs

line 19 with error changed to
LIB_DIR = xbmcvfs.translatePath(os.path.join(CWD, 'resources', 'lib'))

Now fix in themefinder.py
line 203 to

playlistFile = os_path_join(xbmcvfs.translatePath("special://musicplaylists"), playlistFile)

Save and done.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - tehax - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 21:43)Wanilton Wrote: Now fix in themefinder.py
line 203 to

LIB_DIR = xbmcvfs.translatePath(os.path.join(CWD, 'resources', 'lib'))
Thanks, it works. But i think line 203 work with:

playlistFile = os_path_join(xbmcvfs.translatePath("special://musicplaylists"), playlistFile)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Wanilton - 2021-04-11

Yes, my past don´t work...ops...fixed in the post.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Alarmed - 2021-04-13

(2021-04-11, 05:29)Alarmed Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 04:39)wags1 Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 02:55)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. I'm trying to install MQ8 or MQ7 on a Raspberry pi 4. It stops the download at about 2%, then crashes. This is in the log: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod-1.0.0.9.zip. Same message for MQ7. Any idea what's wrong?
Is this on a new install of Kodi Matrix or did you upgrade to Matrix from Leia. Also, you should be installing the latest version of the MQ8 mod (v1.0.1.0) from the updated Repo.
I did a fresh install, three times. I'll try the updated repo tomorrow, but I now don't think it's this skin. I've tried installing multiple skins, all of which crash during installation.

I tried the new repo. Still won't install. It freezes up when downloading. I was able to unzip the skin on my pc and transfer it to the Raspberry pi. It works now. While transferring from pc to pi, Libreelec kept crashing. I narrowed it down to the Textures.xbt file. Everything else transferred fine except for Textures.xbt. Food for thought.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2021-04-13

(2021-04-13, 04:56)Alarmed Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 05:29)Alarmed Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 04:39)wags1 Wrote: Is this on a new install of Kodi Matrix or did you upgrade to Matrix from Leia. Also, you should be installing the latest version of the MQ8 mod (v1.0.1.0) from the updated Repo.
I did a fresh install, three times. I'll try the updated repo tomorrow, but I now don't think it's this skin. I've tried installing multiple skins, all of which crash during installation.

I tried the new repo. Still won't install. It freezes up when downloading. I was able to unzip the skin on my pc and transfer it to the Raspberry pi. It works now. While transferring from pc to pi, Libreelec kept crashing. I narrowed it down to the Textures.xbt file. Everything else transferred fine except for Textures.xbt. Food for thought.
So, you are NOT running Kodi Martix. You are running Libreelec 10.0b1 (Kodi19) Beta 1?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-04-13

Thanks @Wanilton! I'll make that change for TVTunes on Matrix as well.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Rakon - 2021-04-13

how can i change the automatic fanart change, i activat it but nothing happens!? THX in Advance!