Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-06-29

@majeedpk
You're welcome! Glad you got it working.

@modulator
You're welcome. You should be able to use Russian as your language if you switch to the Arial font in Settings > Appearance > Skin > Fonts.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - YinYang - 2021-06-30

Good morning

Thanks for the skin
I would like to have as in the version for Kodi 18 again when listening to music the CD cover of the song and background images so fanart.
With me, unfortunately, nothing is displayed is that normal?
Must each song be added to the library so that something is displayed?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - daniko - 2021-06-30

(2021-06-29, 07:43)majeedpk Wrote:
(2021-06-26, 14:10)latts9923 Wrote: @Dom61
It looks like the studio icons are displaying for items that display the studio name in the list.

@Blackysb
There is not a button to turn off the language/subtitle flags.

@Bruce_Banner
@daniko
If you open the file ViewShelf3D.xml, you will see "$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(discart)]" listed in four controls. Remove those controls and the discart will no longer appear. For the Video OSD, the discart is tied to the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" setting in Skin Settings.

@wuwei163
I was able to reproduce your problem. I will look into it.

@majeedpk
It sounds like you're trying to install a Leia version of SHS. If you install the Marcelveldt Repo you can install the Matrix version (currently 1.1.38). I haven't tried Universal Movie Scraper. I use The Movie Database and I see actor info just fine.
@latts9923 Thank you so much!!! No more SHS errors! and I can see cast/ actors info now. Big help!!
even i disable in settings the cd apear allways

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Temujin - 2021-07-01

Is there a way to to disable the osd on pause in aeon mq 8?
I was sure this was a skin setting somewhere but for the life of me, I can't find it.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-07-02

@YinYang
What is your Artwork Level set at in Settings > Media Settings > Music > Artwork?

@daniko
If you disable "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU", the discart will not display in the Video OSD.

@Temujin
I think you are looking for "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" in SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Temujin - 2021-07-02

Thanks @latts9923 but that setting is not there.
And apologies, I double checked my Kodi version and it's 18.9 uncertain if that's the issue.
I'm running a Vero 4k on the Osmc platform but stayed in 18.9 because I much prefer this skin.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-07-02

(2021-07-02, 19:40)Temujin Wrote: Thanks @latts9923 but that setting is not there.
And apologies, I double checked my Kodi version and it's 18.9 uncertain if that's the issue.
I'm running a Vero 4k on the Osmc platform but stayed in 18.9 because I much prefer this skin.

If you are running 18.9 you are in the wrong thread. This thread is for MQ8 on Matrix. I’m not certain that setting is in the same place in Leia as it in in Matrix. It’s in settings somewhere.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-07-03

UPDATE #13 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.3

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to Shelf 3D for Movies. I renamed the image thumbback.jpg to back.jpg to be consistent with Music art. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added the "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" setting in the Top Menu as well as the actress art in Video Info to Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the "SHOW ACTRESS NAME" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows and Episodes for the Right List view. I also added the "EXTRA ART" button to Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the regular/animated focus surround for KodiFlixTV when the layout is Default and Center List is enabled. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlixTV where the episode thumbnail would slide to the left of the surround border when the "DEFAULT" layout and "CENTER LIST" was selected.
  • I fixed a problem with languages not displaying while using the Arial fontset. The arial.ttf font file was not the correct version. Thanks to wuwei163 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I increased the panel fanart size in Shelf 3D to be the same as Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • The "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" artwork setting now displays in the Top Menu when viewing Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - LarryFlynt - 2021-07-03

(2021-07-03, 02:37)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #13 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.3
Is it just me, or is it still 1.0.1.2?  I tried updating through the program, as well as downloading the zip.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-07-03

@LarryFlynt
Doh...I forgot to edit IncludesVariables.xml. At the top of that file you can change the "skin_version" value to 1.0.1.3 - 07/02/2021.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - LarryFlynt - 2021-07-03

(2021-07-03, 12:40)latts9923 Wrote: @LarryFlynt
Doh...I forgot to edit IncludesVariables.xml.

Okay, so it wasn't just me then Smile  I thought I was losing my mind there!  I manually edited the .xml file as you suggested, and all seems fine now other than Kodi sometimes hanging when you exit it.  But I don't know if that's the skin, Kodi itself, or the Amazon FireTV OS (which since their big main screen redesign, seems to do weird crap sometimes).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - YinYang - 2021-07-04

Hello @latts9923
Thanks for your tip fanart and cover are now displayed but unfortunately only many images next to each other can not be changed so that always a large fanart is in the background that changes ?

Thanks and greetings

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Nickerw - 2021-07-04

(2021-07-04, 07:26)YinYang Wrote: Hello @latts9923
Thanks for your tip fanart and cover are now displayed but unfortunately only many images next to each other can not be changed so that always a large fanart is in the background that changes ?

Thanks and greetings

In the right list view move to the left with the cursor. You see four tabs - go to the one at the right side and you will see the preferences where you change this view you want.
Greetz Klaus

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - YinYang - 2021-07-04

Thanks for your help @Nickerw I found it :-)

If I could make a wish @latts9923
I find layout 6 totally beautiful but one thing bothers me there
The rating stars show.
Could you make a layout that is like Layoout 6 but without this rating display ?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-07-04

(2021-07-04, 12:45)YinYang Wrote: Thanks for your help @Nickerw I found it :-)

If I could make a wish @latts9923
I find layout 6 totally beautiful but one thing bothers me there
The rating stars show.
Could you make a layout that is like Layoout 6 but without this rating display ?

I normally use Layout 7 but do occasionally, actually rarely...LOL, use 6 as well. I also don't use/like the ratings on the screen and have edited the Musicvisulization.xml file to remove all of that for Layout 6 and 7. It is not difficult to do but you need to use an xml editor (I use xml wrench). To make it easy when Latts pushes an update that includes any changes to the Musicvisualization.xml file the easiest thing to do is use something like DiffMerge.