Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-07-08

@Bruce_Banner You are welcome!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-07-09

@Bruce_Banner
What version of the Favorites script do you have installed?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Bruce_Banner - 2021-07-09

(2021-07-09, 01:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner
What version of the Favorites script do you have installed?

I do not know. I have also given up having MQ8 Matrix installed. Too much trouble and I only get Kodi crashes on my PC. Maybe it will be the same in Android. One should probably update to 19.1 due to security.
I found a version of MQ 5 Matrix that seems to work. Without a lot of hassle.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Buzzie - 2021-07-09

@latts9923 

Hey Pal,

Thanks for letting me know about this version with all the colored media flags.

I have a couple of questions though.

Q1:

When i installed the script and all the addons it was still in black and white ofcourse but the DV (Dolby Vision) Media Flag was shown as you can see in my photo

Now...for that same movie it doesnt show the DV media flag anymore and it shows 3 dots . . .

Q2: 

I Also dont see any studio icons with any movie.
It seems when i check other DV movies it doesnt show the DV media flag (3rd ...) but it also doesnt show the 4K icon (2nd ...)

Q3:

All the none DV movies show SDR icon. How can i change it so that it shows HDR??
I tried adding HDR to the filename but it doesnt work.

thanks !!!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-07-10

@Bruce_Banner
You can see the version if you go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Favourites Script. If you select the Add-on it will show you the version.

@Buzzie
You're welcome!
1. I just tested the Dolby Vision flag, and it displays both the default and color flag. I'm not sure why it won't display the color flag for you.
2. What scraper are you using? I use The Movie Database, not The Movie Database Python. Also, I see the 4K flag for both default and color as well.
3. I see the HDR flag. I just added ".hdr." to the filename of the Movie. It's strange that these flags won't display for you.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Bruce_Banner - 2021-07-10

(2021-07-10, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner
You can see the version if you go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Favourites Script. If you select the Add-on it will show you the version.

@Buzzie
You're welcome!
1. I just tested the Dolby Vision flag, and it displays both the default and color flag. I'm not sure why it won't display the color flag for you.
2. What scraper are you using? I use The Movie Database, not The Movie Database Python. Also, I see the 4K flag for both default and color as well.
3. I see the HDR flag. I just added ".hdr." to the filename of the Movie. It's strange that these flags won't display for you.
Thanks but I have installed MQ5 Matrix. No problems with either crash or that Kodi hangs with the problem error in kodi text file.
So I use that skin for the time being even though the MQ8 is nicer.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Buzzie - 2021-07-11

(2021-07-10, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzzie
You're welcome!

strange that it doesnt show the DV flag.
do i have the correct addons? Or anywhere else where i can look?

i had the python scraper but changed it to the other one from TMDB but dont see any changes.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2021-07-11

@Buzzie
Yes, the Dolby Vision flag is in the Colored Extras Add-on. I just thought of something...are you using v1.0.2 of the Colored Extras Add-on from my repo?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Buzzie - 2021-07-12

(2021-07-11, 14:15)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzzie
Yes, the Dolby Vision flag is in the Colored Extras Add-on. I just thought of something...are you using v1.0.2 of the Colored Extras Add-on from my repo?

No i wasnt.....i downloaded them from Wanilton site.....just downloaded them from within the repo and the DV flag works now !!
Thanks.

Studios are not showing but its not that important. Although i do hope to get it working some day. So if you have any ideas about them...i am all ears

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RB0135 - 2021-07-13

(2021-06-13, 13:59)latts9923 Wrote: @RB0135
@andrzejls
Are you still getting SHS errors with v1.1.36?

Hi @latts9923 - Sorry for late reply as I had given up trying to solve the problem. Still getting errors with 1.1.36, but, must admit, not as frequently as previous...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RB0135 - 2021-07-13

(2021-07-10, 15:11)Bruce_Banner Wrote:
(2021-07-10, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner

@Buzzie
You're welcome!
Thanks but I have installed MQ5 Matrix. No problems with either crash or that Kodi hangs with the problem error in kodi text file.
So I use that skin for the time being even though the MQ8 is nicer.
@Bruce_Banner - Just disable Skin Helper Service and you will have MQ8 under Matrix run without a crash.. You loose some functionality, but Ive been running like this for months now, and I cant see any difference (other than Actors not be shown... I dont care if they do show or not).

The developers need to fix their issues in their modules... The problem, as I have shown, is the fact that tried to upgrade their modules to suit Python 3 (Matrix based) rather than rewriting. Pretty poor lazy programming causes the issues. Not talking about the Skin Developers here as they are reliant on the modules, such as SHS to create the "eye candy".

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - bluebug - 2021-07-13

(2021-01-18, 19:07)latts9923 Wrote: The user @Shredder_guitar came to me with an idea to auto update the Aeon MQ skin settings when holidays come around. We've been working on this for a while, and I think it's finally ready to release to everyone. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea/contributions and @robweber for the cronxbmc updates!

Downloads
Cronxbmc
Scripts
Favorites
hi i am tying this new matrix 19.1 on win 10 , aeon mq matrix  but seem to having problems with this auto update i have followed the video untill i copy over the favourites file and try and create structure before i try this out i get a favourites script error all though all the files are in favourites it wont create anything thanks for your advice

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Crash82 - 2021-07-14

Can anyone help me figure out how to make this bar thinner and how to show the total, watch, unwatch like in this picture?

is from this video or 1 post up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wS9ej01Quw

Thanks in advance.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2021-07-15

(2021-07-14, 15:57)Crash82 Wrote: Can anyone help me figure out how to make this bar thinner and how to show the total, watch, unwatch like in this picture?

Thanks in advance.

Skin Settings, Main Menu, switch Main Menu Bar Style to what you want.
Skin Settings, Main Menu, turn Show Library Status to on.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Crash82 - 2021-07-15

(2021-07-15, 05:40)wags1 Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 15:57)Crash82 Wrote: Can anyone help me figure out how to make this bar thinner and how to show the total, watch, unwatch like in this picture?

Thanks in advance.

Skin Settings, Main Menu, switch Main Menu Bar Style to what you want.
Skin Settings, Main Menu, turn Show Library Status to on.
I forgot to say I already checked the settings and I don't have any option to choose one a Menu Bar Style with a thinner line and the total, watch, unwatch part the Show Library Status is already on and look like this