Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-01-24

I have a TV Show of which only 5 out of 8 seasons are already scraped and available in the media library. Then I downloaded the remaining 3 seasons, I named all the relative episodes according the proper naming convention (ie. Il Trono Di Spade (2011).S07E01.HDR2.10bit.4K.mkv).

With my surprise, after scanning/scraping tasks of kodi the new seasons haven't been added to the media library.
I watched the kodi log, and I found a number of rows (one for each episode belonging to the new seasons) with the following error msg:

Code:
ERROR <general>: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://192.168.1.100/video1/TV SHOWS/UHD/Il Trono Di Spade (2011)/Season 7/Il Trono Di Spade (2011).S07E01.HDR2.10bit.4K.mkv online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Obviously for these seasons I don't have .nfo files yet so I expected the scraper used the filename/date of TV Show (as per par. 2 of "Naming video files/TV shows" in kodi wiki) and filename of TV Show Episodes (as per par. 2 of "Naming video files/Episodes" in kodi wiki) for doing the task.

What I was thinking is probably wrong, so if someone of you could give me a tip about how to proceed I would appreciate it very much

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Metalciaf - 2022-01-25

hi,i'm going to upgrade my Kodi version from Lelia to Matrix
now i'm using your Aeon MQ8 multi-mod and it work very well!
it's the Matrix version the same with all the feature of multi mod?

Thank you
and good job!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Shredder_guitar - 2022-01-25

Dat Library Bling tho.....

Download here 
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlEiY4v9CB-3gaVPHNcqeDEYx0tIkA?e=F22P8d

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Shredder_guitar - 2022-01-25

Just updated to 1.0.1.8, This consensus be happening sometimes on movie info....sometimes it straitens itself out, most of the time not

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-01-25

@Shredder_guitar
Nice icons! Are those for Poster view?

I noticed that too with the Critics Consensus. I have a fix for it in the next update.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Ruckus - 2022-01-25

(2021-12-17, 22:04)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruckus
I gotcha. I'll have to test this on an Android system and try to reproduce your problem.

I've tested it out again (still on CoreElec), works better but still a bit slow. Also hangs when i go to edit the menu items in settings (like to get rid of 'concerts')

keep up the good work though!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Shredder_guitar - 2022-01-26

yeah, for poster view, they don't really look right in other views IMO... I used library node editor to apply them, They only seem to work for regular nodes, parent nodes don't work for some reason...not sure if that's by design... I'm guessing that's a Kodi issue, not a skin issue.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-01-26

@Ruckus
I forgot all about this. I still need to test this on my Android box.

@Shredder_guitar
I've never messed with Library Node Editor. I need to take a look at it.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Markus88000 - 2022-01-26

Hello, and happy new year to all ^^

I just upgraded to version 1.0.1.8 and showing the state of the media library no longer works in 1.0.1.8 but worked in 1.0.1.7 !!

Shield TV Pro 2019 - Kodi Matrix 19.3

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-01-27

(2022-01-26, 20:11)Markus88000 Wrote: Hello, and happy new year to all ^^

I just upgraded to version 1.0.1.8 and showing the state of the media library no longer works in 1.0.1.8 but worked in 1.0.1.7 !!

Shield TV Pro 2019 - Kodi Matrix 19.3
Hi, I also just updated to 1.0.1.8 and noticed that "Apple TV+" is no longer showing in TV_Shows Studios.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - DANI940 - 2022-01-27

Hello, I have the same problem that Jumpy 73 had, where can I download metadatautils v 1.0.43? metadatautils is not in the lastt repo and not in the marceveltd repo beta .1.0.38

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - DANI940 - 2022-01-27

Why all the movie.nfo files in my local library get overwritten when kodi updates the library?... i used tmm to put all the info to my local library, but kodi overwrites the edited files and leaves all the movie.nfo files without any information other than this
 "infoLabels": {}   and when this happens I can't get all the information of my movies to be displayed, I also added studio images.png to texture.xbt inside resource.image.studio.colored but they still don't show up. Could you please help me? sorry if i wrote something wrong but english is not my language.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-01-27

@latts9923 From the discussion in the MQ 7 Leia Mod thread:
I do have a extrafanart directory in all my artist folders and I don't seem to have issues with the background artist fanart. I normally don't have issue with the background fanart, album/cd cover, discography, or next up (the one in the lower right) images. The two areas I seem to encounter issues is with the cdart, even when I know I have have local cdart or when I know audiodb has cdart, and with the artist name logos (I think that's what they are called - its not the text version of the artist name but the different artist name logos that replace the text version).
I'm going to work on finding clear examples of when it works and when it doesn't using local music and post the log. Might take me a few days.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-01-27

@Markus88000
Happy New Year! Are you talking about the library status that shows totals/watched/unwatched? If so, I still see that status on my end.

@andrzejls
There is an "appletv" icon in the studio Add-ons, but "appletvplus" should only display in the videocodec flag.

@DANI940
I'm currently using v1.0.45 of Metadata from the Marcelveldt repo and everything seems to be working fine. I've never had Kodi update the NFOs without me manually exporting the library.

@wags1
Sounds good...I'll double check the code as well.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Markus88000 - 2022-01-28

(2022-01-27, 23:19)latts9923 Wrote: @Markus88000
Happy New Year! Are you talking about the library status that shows totals/watched/unwatched? If so, I still see that status on my end.

Yes it is !!

In fact it's good I found, it was an extension that was descativated ^^