Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - slahrellek - 2022-02-09

(2022-02-08, 16:02)latts9923 Wrote: @slahrellek
I see what you mean...it's labeled wrong as well (EPISODES). I'll take a look at it.

@latts9923  Sorry i do not want to be offensive but as you did not mention it: Misslabeling is one thing and should be fixed but much more important is the implementation of the missing controlls 550 movie_crew_roles and 650 tvshow_crew_roles. Kodi log (just normal log no need to set kodi to debug log):
bash:
2022-02-09 12:01:27.117 T:13162    INFO <general>: Loading skin file: /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod/xml/script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
2022-02-09 12:01:27.420 T:20068   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 550
2022-02-09 12:01:27.420 T:20068    INFO <general>: script.extendedinfo: Notice: No container with id 550 available
2022-02-09 12:01:27.420 T:20068   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 650
2022-02-09 12:01:27.420 T:20068    INFO <general>: script.extendedinfo: Notice: No container with id 650 available
Especially control 550 is important when you hit button "Get Director Info" on a movie for example directed by Francis Ford Coppola because container 150 movie_roles will give you a list of about 80 movies where he did not really act but has role "narrator","himself as.." and so on.
But what your realy interested in, is what did he direct, what did he write and so on and that is in container 550.
Same with hitting "Get Writer Info".
Let me show you why i insist:
My first "addon" bringing Score (Original Music Composer, Music) and Camera (Director of Photography) to Kodi (needs skin integration and which skin would be be better than yours):
Pretty useless so far just having jobs and names so i decided to take the next step and investigate what fabolous extendedinfo.script can do to make this a usefull information. I did some research by logging what fabolous script.extendedinfo does and what informations it collects and what it can do for my "addon" and My Kodi using your skin and stumbled over the missing controls.
So i think though im a bloody beginner i can give something back.
Again @latts9923 i do not want to be offensive or push you or something like that. I appreciate your and all other peoples work that make Kodi our Kodi or even my Kodi.
As always: Thank you for your patience and (hopefully) reading this long, epic post.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-09

@slahrellek
I like the look of the native view for Extended Info as well. I'm going to use those as a base to replace the files in the skin and modify them to look more "MQ-like".

I also like showing the Composer and Director of Photography...the more info the better!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-02-09

(2022-02-07, 13:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
You're welcome!

I can't find any examples of Italian MPAA ratings. It looks like there are four...T, VM6, VM14, and VM18. Is that correct? If you have any images of these ratings, can you make them available?
Please find them here

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-02-09

(2022-02-05, 20:02)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2022-02-05, 14:58)Angelinas Wrote: You can change unix time when expires string in simplecache.db for studio logo....now i 14 days. Set to one day (that time is minimum)

Just a consideration about your workaround: AFAIU I'll reduce almost completely the caching period and accordingly the inherent benefit of the caching feature. What I would like to do is just force the loading of a new studio icon when I need to do it and not permanently loose tha caching feature (a shorter display time of an icon in the media bar). Is what I say right or did I misunderstand your solution?
Hi @Angelinas 
Is there a way to do what I have explained without losing the caching feature (always if what I thought about the workaround you suggested is right or not)?

Many Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-10

@Jumpy73
Thanks! I'll add code to incorporate them into the skins.

These images will work, but they are fairly small. Can you find some larger versions if possible? I just can't seem to find them online.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-02-10

@latts9923 Is that a MQ8 Matrix view?…if so which one?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-10

@wags1
Yes, that's the KodiFlix view.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-02-11

@latts9923 Got it, just needed to get the settings right to get that view thanks. What is the trick to getting the Rotten Tomatoes score to show up? I can’t get it to display on any of my movies.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-11

@wags1
You're welcome! What version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you using?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-11

UPDATE #19 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.9

Image Additions
  • I added the visual effects to Skin Settings. This allows you to preview the main menu as you activate the effects.
  • I added three new videocodecs...hddvd, tv, and vhs. Using these extentions in your file names will display the icon in media flags. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new fanart option in the Top Menu for Artists named ARTWORK HELPER FANART. This works the same as it does in Movies/TV Shows. It will display fanart images in your Artist folder (fanart.jpg, fanart1.jpg, etc.).
  • I added a new button in the Top Menu under VIEW OPTIONS named SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL. This applies to the Shelf3D and Shelf3Dv2 views for Music. When the path for the Custom Music Logo is selected, the thumbnail window in the upper right of both views will display fanart images in the extrafanart folder if one exists for the Artist in the Custom Music Logo path.
  • I added the media type flag to the OSD media flags.
  • I added Sets media flags that will display the standard Movie media flags (clearlogo in place of the studio) for the first 8 Movies in a Set. The first 4 Movie's media flags will display first, then the next 4 Movies in sequence, and finally returns to the first 4 Movies. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea and fixing the aspectratio!
  • I added the option to display the animatedkeyart if available for a Movie. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - KEYART".I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedfanart images for Movies if available in your library. The images will display if "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - FANART" and "EXTRA FANART" are enabled.
  • I added default/colored Italian MPAA rating flags. The ratings are T, VM6, VM14 and VM18. You can also add "Rated" or "Rated:" as text (i.e. Rated T). Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request and providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Critics Consensus displaying twice in Video Info. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • The studio icon was not displaying in the Video Player.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for the audio/subtitle flags to use the colored audiochannels and language flags Add-ons for the icons. The default/colored audiochannels flag is now controlled by the AUDIO CHANNELS setting in SKIN SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES, and the default/colored subtitle flag is controlled by the EXTRAS setting in SKIN SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES.
  • I removed the code that makes multiple changes to the skin when selecting the Batman menu bar. This was causing problems for users. The only thing that changes now is the menu bar.
  • I removed the "•YEAR•" label in KodiFlixTV from Seasons and added the "Premiered" label (same as the Right List view). I moved the new label up so that it is evenly spaced after Genre.
  • I adjusted the height of the plot label for KodiFlixTV if Center List was enabled. The text was dropping below the floor in the view. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • I removed the TV Show title from the subtext in the focused Episode info for the Right List view. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Other updates
  • There is a new version (v1.0.46) of Metadatautils on the Marcelveldt repo. There is a fix for the aspecratio when viewing the new media flags for Sets.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Extras, Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, White Studios and Colored Videocodec.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - grimmace92 - 2022-02-11

Isn't that MQ7 Kodiflix not MQ8 with the rotten tomatoes info in the flag bar?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-02-11

@latts9923 Skin Helper Service 1.1.40, Metadata and Artwork Module 1.0.45.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - melons2 - 2022-02-11

(2022-02-11, 05:15)wags1 Wrote: @latts9923 Skin Helper Service 1.1.40, Metadata and Artwork Module 1.0.45.

I am running Skin Helper Service 1.1.41 and I think it's the newest one on Github.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Al13 - 2022-02-11

Hi, just a question, before I give this a look, does this skin offer the plain „Wall“ View? I‘m missing this in Aeon MQ9 which has a trillion Options but just not this most important one for me.

Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-02-11

(2022-02-10, 13:53)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
These images will work, but they are fairly small. Can you find some larger versions if possible? I just can't seem to find them online.

I have taken them from here. I can't find them from other web sites and I am unfortunately not a graphic designer. In such the case I could have upscaled the icon resolution starting from the available images without damage them Sad