Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - grimmace92 - 2022-02-24

(2022-02-24, 22:22)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92
I'm not sure why the numbers are not displaying for you. I tried this with Movies and Music Videos and they both display just fine.

I activated the playlist via the widget and it now displays.  Thanks @Jumpy73

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-25

UPDATE #20 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.0

Image Additions
  • I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SHOW DEFAULT FLAGS FOR SETS". It is located under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This allows you to toggle between the default/new media flags for Sets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new view for Movies/TV Shows/Music Videos named Modern List. I've wanted to add this view for some time, I just never got around to it until now. I've made some tweaks to the original version. You can select different case art just like the Right List view. There are two more controls for the view in the Top Menu (SHOW BANNER IN PLACE OF TITLE, SLIM LIST) located under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". Also, if you select right twice it will display a window with detailed info.
  • I added the "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" option to the Top Menu for Music Videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added custom Extended Info scripts to the skin for Video Info and Video List.
  • I added Total Episodes to the info for TV Shows "Basic Info" in Video Info. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!
  • I added Years Active/Instruments to the Music Info for Artists.
  • I added more options to display the American TV MPAA ratings. For example, to display the TV-G rating you can now use the following in your filename...TV-G, TV G, US:TV-G, US:TV G, US: TV-G, and US: TV G. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added the TV-Y and TV-Y7 icons to the American TV MPAA media flags.
  • I added more options to display the Italian and French MPAA icons. You can now use the following for Italy...T / IT: T / Rated T / Rated: T, VM6 / IT: VM6 / Rated VM6 / Rated: VM6, VM14 / IT: VM14 / Rated VM14 / Rated: VM14, VM18 / IT: VM18 / Rated VM18 / Rated: VM18. For France you can use...TP / FR: TP / FR:TP / France:TP / Rated TP / Rated: TP / U, FR: U / FR:U / France:U / Rated U / Rated: U, -10 / FR: -10 / FR:-10 / France:-10 / Rated 10 / Rated -10 / Rated: -10, -12 / FR: -12 / FR:-12 / France:-12 / Rated 12 / Rated -12 / Rated: -12, -16 / FR: -16 / FR:-16 / France:-16 / Rated 16 / Rated -16 / Rated: -16, -18 / FR: -18 / FR:-18 / France:-18 / Rated 18 / Rated -18 / Rated: -18. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added five new studios...EXA Entertainment, Fickle Fish, Nagoya TV, New Regency Productions, and Rizzoli Film. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with missing info for Music Videos in Video Info if Basic Info was selected for Movies/TV Shows.
  • I fixed a problem with the audio label if "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" was set to "TEXT". The path to the audio flag was being displayed along with the text.
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where the Music Video title was not displaying if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO".
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where the Music Video clearart was displaying behind the discart.
  • I fixed a problem with the Country Flags. The flag was not displaying in the correct position when certain conditions were met.
  • I updated the ARTWORK HELPER FANART code for Music to also display the default fanart image while browsing Albums or Songs. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Years Active/Instruments not displaying in Music Info for Artists.
  • I fixed a problem with the clearlogo in the jewel box of the Shelf3D view not updating when selecting a different Artist. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the video title not displaying in certain views when the Top Menu button "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and either the clearlogo, clearart or banner is missing. Thanks to halidri for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the "GET FANART" button from the Music Info screen, and renamed the "GET THUMB" button to "CHOOSE ART". Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Other updates
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - melons2 - 2022-02-26

(2022-02-25, 22:00)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #20 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.0

Image Additions
  • I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SHOW DEFAULT FLAGS FOR SETS". It is located under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This allows you to toggle between the default/new media flags for Sets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new view for Movies/TV Shows/Music Videos named Modern List. I've wanted to add this view for some time, I just never got around to it until now. I've made some tweaks to the original version. You can select different case art just like the Right List view. There are two more controls for the view in the Top Menu (SHOW BANNER IN PLACE OF TITLE, SLIM LIST) located under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". Also, if you select right twice it will display a window with detailed info.
  • I added the "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" option to the Top Menu for Music Videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added custom Extended Info scripts to the skin for Video Info and Video List.
  • I added Total Episodes to the info for TV Shows "Basic Info" in Video Info. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!
  • I added Years Active/Instruments to the Music Info for Artists.
  • I added more options to display the American TV MPAA ratings. For example, to display the TV-G rating you can now use the following in your filename...TV-G, TV G, US:TV-G, US:TV G, US: TV-G, and US: TV G. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added the TV-Y and TV-Y7 icons to the American TV MPAA media flags.
  • I added more options to display the Italian and French MPAA icons. You can now use the following for Italy...T / IT: T / Rated T / Rated: T, VM6 / IT: VM6 / Rated VM6 / Rated: VM6, VM14 / IT: VM14 / Rated VM14 / Rated: VM14, VM18 / IT: VM18 / Rated VM18 / Rated: VM18. For France you can use...TP / FR: TP / FR:TP / France:TP / Rated TP / Rated: TP / U, FR: U / FR:U / France:U / Rated U / Rated: U, -10 / FR: -10 / FR:-10 / France:-10 / Rated 10 / Rated -10 / Rated: -10, -12 / FR: -12 / FR:-12 / France:-12 / Rated 12 / Rated -12 / Rated: -12, -16 / FR: -16 / FR:-16 / France:-16 / Rated 16 / Rated -16 / Rated: -16, -18 / FR: -18 / FR:-18 / France:-18 / Rated 18 / Rated -18 / Rated: -18. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added five new studios...EXA Entertainment, Fickle Fish, Nagoya TV, New Regency Productions, and Rizzoli Film. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with missing info for Music Videos in Video Info if Basic Info was selected for Movies/TV Shows.
  • I fixed a problem with the audio label if "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" was set to "TEXT". The path to the audio flag was being displayed along with the text.
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where the Music Video title was not displaying if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO".
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where the Music Video clearart was displaying behind the discart.
  • I fixed a problem with the Country Flags. The flag was not displaying in the correct position when certain conditions were met.
  • I updated the ARTWORK HELPER FANART code for Music to also display the default fanart image while browsing Albums or Songs. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Years Active/Instruments not displaying in Music Info for Artists.
  • I fixed a problem with the clearlogo in the jewel box of the Shelf3D view not updating when selecting a different Artist. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the video title not displaying in certain views when the Top Menu button "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and either the clearlogo, clearart or banner is missing. Thanks to halidri for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the "GET FANART" button from the Music Info screen, and renamed the "GET THUMB" button to "CHOOSE ART". Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Other updates
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
This is from your new version zip file from the file "IncludesVariables.xml" it reads:

"!-- Aeon MQ 8 -->
    <variable name="skin_version">
        <value>1.0.1.9 - 02/10/2022</value>
    </variable>"

should it read:

"!-- Aeon MQ 8 -->
    <variable name="skin_version">
        <value>1.0.2.0 - 02/25/2022</value>
    </variable>

Just curious because after I installed it the "Settings Page" said: 1.0.1.9 - 02/10/2022

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - wags1 - 2022-02-26

@latts9923 Thank you for all the work you put into all your mods!…👏

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-26

@melons2
Doh! Yeah, I forgot to change that one. Thanks for letting me know!

@wags1
You're welcome!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-26

UPDATE #21 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.1

Image Additions
  • I added the Netherlands MPAA ratings to the widgets and fullscreen media flags.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the MPAA ratings code. The new France code was interfering with the Netherlands flags. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the rating and votes for Video Info.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - melons2 - 2022-02-27

@

Thank you for all the time consuming work!

Thanks buddy

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-02-27

@melons2
You're welcome!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-02-27

(2022-02-25, 22:00)latts9923 Wrote: I added more options to display the American TV MPAA ratings. For example, to display the TV-G rating you can now use the following in your filename...TV-G, TV G, US:TV-G, US:TV G, US: TV-G, and US: TV G. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

Hi @latts9923
I don't know if I misunderstood what you wrote (I'm not a native english speaker) but when I talk about mpaa rating sintax to use to display italian and french movie rating info on the media bar, I always have in mind what I need to type in between the <mpaa></mpaa> tags included in the movie's .nfo file and nothing else. I hope this helps to better understand my thought about this topic.

When you have time, could you add larger icons for italian movies in mpaa rating icon collection?

Thanks a lot

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Markus88000 - 2022-02-27

Thank you for all update Smile

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jason.Bourne - 2022-02-28

Thanks for the update latts.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-03-01

Hi @latts9923 

may you help me to solve these issues and needs?

1) I would like having no info in the media bar for tv shows (please see the red circle in the screenshot here) as much as I already have in the media bar for movie sets (please see here)

2) Probably there is a problem with the United States icon in the country flags icon pack (please see here)

3) Is it possible to make the studio logo visible in the Information and Pause views? (please see here)

4) Very often I can see error messages in kodi log as follow
xml:
2022-03-01 20:03:16.237 T:3996    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.resolution.color/
2022-03-01 20:03:16.258 T:3996    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.aspectratio.color/
2022-03-01 20:03:16.272 T:3996    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.audiocodec.color/
2022-03-01 20:03:16.276 T:3996    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white/

2022-03-01 18:42:56.603 T:7596    ERROR <general>: CTextureBundleXBT: failed to decompress frame with 403058 unpacked bytes to 1048576 bytes
2022-03-01 18:42:56.603 T:7596    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.hd.animated/28/28_19.png
2022-03-01 18:42:56.604 T:9580    ERROR <general>: CTextureBundleXBT: failed to decompress frame with 347859 unpacked bytes to 1048576 bytes
2022-03-01 18:42:56.604 T:9580    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.hd.animated/30/30_19.png
I'm trying to address these and other error messages that I find in the kodi log because quite often kodi randomly crashes during its running without an apparent reason and it is very frustrating

Really thank you for the support you give us and for all the work you put into this project

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-03-01

Jumpy73, excellent suggestions, I second the motion.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-03-03

@Jumpy73
I think I added all the MPAA options you requested. Are they still not working properly for you?

I just can't find these Italian MPAA icons anywhere on the internet. If you or someone else can provide larger examples I will certainly add them.

@Markus88000
@Jason.Bourne
You are very welcome!

@Jumpy73
@andrzejls
1. I can add a button in the Top Menu that allows you to see all/less media flags for TV Shows.
2. I am not having a problem with the United States country flag. Do all the other country flags display for you?
3. That is the MPAA flag you have circled in the screenshot of the Pause screen. I just looked at mine and it is displaying for me. Is yours not working?
4. I have never been able to find a good answer for why we see those "Direct texture file loading failed" messages in the log for the resources folder of an Add-on. The two errors for the animated weather icon is probably because those two images don't exist in the Texture file.

And you're welcome!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-03-03

(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote:  

@Jumpy73
@andrzejls
1. I can add a button in the Top Menu that allows you to see all/less media flags for TV Shows.
2. I am not having a problem with the United States country flag. Do all the other country flags display for you?
3. That is the MPAA flag you have circled in the screenshot of the Pause screen. I just looked at mine and it is displaying for me. Is yours not working?
4. I have never been able to find a good answer for why we see those "Direct texture file loading failed" messages in the log for the resources folder of an Add-on. The two errors for the animated weather icon is probably because those two images don't exist in the Texture file.

And you're welcome!
latts9923, that would be great, thanks. On the subject of Country flags, in TV Shows Information screen Country flags are not shown (in both Detail and Basic info). "Edit Data" does not provide choice of manual entry for Country. "Movies" have the same issue, no Country Flag (Text or Logo). "Edit Data" has option for manually adding/changing Country Flag but, it seams that, does not have any affect (United States of America or US or USA).