Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - MB1968 - 2022-03-03

(2022-03-03, 14:54)andrzejls Wrote:
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote:  

@Jumpy73
@andrzejls
1. I can add a button in the Top Menu that allows you to see all/less media flags for TV Shows.
2. I am not having a problem with the United States country flag. Do all the other country flags display for you?
3. That is the MPAA flag you have circled in the screenshot of the Pause screen. I just looked at mine and it is displaying for me. Is yours not working?
4. I have never been able to find a good answer for why we see those "Direct texture file loading failed" messages in the log for the resources folder of an Add-on. The two errors for the animated weather icon is probably because those two images don't exist in the Texture file.

And you're welcome!
latts9923, that would be great, thanks. On the subject of Country flags, in TV Shows Information screen Country flags are not shown (in both Detail and Basic info). "Edit Data" does not provide choice of manual entry for Country. "Movies" have the same issue, no Country Flag (Text or Logo). "Edit Data" has option for manually adding/changing Country Flag but, it seams that, does not have any affect (United States of America or US or USA).
Have you tried United States?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-03-03

The content of this post is better described below

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-03-03

Hi @latts9923 please find below my comments:
(2022-02-22, 01:43)latts9923 Wrote: Yeah, I have already made those changes to "dvd" and "hddvd" for the next update. Thanks though!
It seems the following conditions
xml:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.dvd) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.ifo,Right) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.iso,Right)">$VAR[videocodec_path]dvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.hddvd)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hddvd.png</value>
in IncludesVariables.xml file at "mediatype", "mediatype_osd" and "widgets_mediatype" variable declarations have not been updated
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: I think I added all the MPAA options you requested. Are they still not working properly for you?
If it could be of any convenience for you please find here a piece of code to use in IncludesVariables.xml at <variable name="widgets_mpaa">, <variable name="mpaa">, <variable name="mpaa_ext">, <variable name="mpaa_fs"> variable declarations. I don't know if elsewhere in IncludesVariables.xml file or in other xml files this piece of code would be needed too (perhaps with benefit for the question n.3) for having an homogeneus rules setting for the mpaa rating icons management
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: I just can't find these Italian MPAA icons anywhere on the internet. If you or someone else can provide larger examples I will certainly add them.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I remembered you that task only because in a previous post you offered to create a new version of them
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: 1. I can add a button in the Top Menu that allows you to see all/less media flags for TV Shows.
Thanks a lot
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: 2. I am not having a problem with the United States country flag. Do all the other country flags display for you?
Yes, all the other country flags display for me (only the ones that I could test because addressed in my video library, of course). Anyway, I have decompiled the Textures.xbt file and the "United States.png" icon has a different form factor in respect of "United States of America.png" and "USA.png" icons. If I edit the country field of a movie in my media library and change the "United States" value in "United States of America" or "USA" values, the flag is then displayed properly. So, the problem is the "United States.png" file in the flag icon pack
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: 3. That is the MPAA flag you have circled in the screenshot of the Pause screen. I just looked at mine and it is displaying for me. Is yours not working?
I didn't know if I had to expect studio icon or mpaa rating icon. Well, now I know that mpaa rating icon is expected to be displayed there. Anyway, if I either pause or press the "I" key on keyboard while a movie is playing exactly the same screen appears. Even if the mpaa icon is available and correctly displayed in the media bar for the right list view (I suppose it works well for other views as well), unfortunately in that screen the mpaa rating icon is missing instead

(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: 4. I have never been able to find a good answer for why we see those "Direct texture file loading failed" messages in the log for the resources folder of an Add-on. The two errors for the animated weather icon is probably because those two images don't exist in the Texture file.
Unfortunately not... before writing you I had decompiled the Textures.xbt file and checked if that icons were available or not. Because I found and opened them without any problems, I decided to ask for you here

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - andrzejls - 2022-03-03

(2022-03-03, 19:44)MB1968 Wrote:
(2022-03-03, 14:54)andrzejls Wrote:
(2022-03-03, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote:  

@Jumpy73
@andrzejls
1. I can add a button in the Top Menu that allows you to see all/less media flags for TV Shows.
2. I am not having a problem with the United States country flag. Do all the other country flags display for you?
3. That is the MPAA flag you have circled in the screenshot of the Pause screen. I just looked at mine and it is displaying for me. Is yours not working?
4. I have never been able to find a good answer for why we see those "Direct texture file loading failed" messages in the log for the resources folder of an Add-on. The two errors for the animated weather icon is probably because those two images don't exist in the Texture file.

And you're welcome!
latts9923, that would be great, thanks. On the subject of Country flags, in TV Shows Information screen Country flags are not shown (in both Detail and Basic info). "Edit Data" does not provide choice of manual entry for Country. "Movies" have the same issue, no Country Flag (Text or Logo). "Edit Data" has option for manually adding/changing Country Flag but, it seams that, does not have any affect (United States of America or US or USA).
Have you tried United States?
Yes, does not work. Australia does not work either. None of the Countries work even if it is only one Country. It never worked when there is more than one Country.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - kokobsb - 2022-03-04

I was wondering if anyone experienced the same behavior with kodi 19.3 Aeon MQ 8, when I don't turn on my pc for lets say a week when i turn it on after and i go to movies the studios nor awards or anything related to skin helper will not load and the cpu runs at 100% and then randomly everything starts working lets say an hour or two later and cpu activity turns normal i am not sure what is happening . I tried restart  and everything including updating database . Everything is latest version.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RCBodyslam - 2022-03-05

Literally *every time I update the Skin Helper Service and Metadata and Artwork module I lose the studio icons and some of the information in detail info for movies. I have to clear simple cache db .restart Kodi and wait hours for it to repopulate. It's kind of annoying. Is this normal? Am using19.3 on Amazon Fire Cube and other Android devices.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - melons2 - 2022-03-05

For those that are interested:

Here you go:

script.skin.helper.service 1.1.42  LINK

script.module.metadatautils 1.0.48 LINK

These will help!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RCBodyslam - 2022-03-05

@melons2 I just updated to them and am waiting for my studio icons and detail info to reappear. Fingers crossed.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - kokobsb - 2022-03-05

Something is wrong with clear art, logo , and discart now collections are not showing discart of included movies and when you press on choose art after the info on a movie there is only poster ,fanart, landscape icon ,thumbnail . This is happening on new install device all api key are put in the module and i am using universal movie scraper.  Undecided

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - Jumpy73 - 2022-03-05

(2022-03-04, 01:25)kokobsb Wrote: I was wondering if anyone experienced the same behavior with kodi 19.3 Aeon MQ 8, when I don't turn on my pc for lets say a week when i turn it on after and i go to movies the studios nor awards or anything related to skin helper will not load and the cpu runs at 100% and then randomly everything starts working lets say an hour or two later and cpu activity turns normal i am not sure what is happening . I tried restart  and everything including updating database . Everything is latest version.

I have not analyzed in detail the behaviour of kodi as you probably did, but Yes... it happens to me as well

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - kokobsb - 2022-03-05

i was able to get the clearart ,discart, and logo to show on collections by using artwork downloader(support ended)  and now when i press (I) it is working also , it downloads the artwork locally i think since there is extra folders in the movie directory ,fanart and thumbs.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - latts9923 - 2022-03-06

@andrzejls
All my country flags are displaying. The flag is displayed using Skin Helper. What version of Skin Helper do you have installed?

@Jumpy73
1. All of those variables ("mediatype", "mediatype_osd" and "widgets_mediatype") were updated in v1.0.2.0 I believe.
2. I made the requested changes to the "mpaa" variable. It will be part of the next update.
3. You're right...I forgot I was going to try and make my own Italian MPAA icons.
4. You're welcome! I have the more/less media flags button implemented for TV Shows. It will be part of the next update.
5. Yep, I see what you mean. The Unites States country flag image is now the same as the other two. Thanks for letting me know!
6. I've checked the mpaa code for the pause screen, and it matches the other variables. Do you not see any MPAA ratings in the pause screen?

@kokobsb
@RCBodyslam
I have also noticed some delayed operation with Skin Helper items. The newest version (1.1.42) seems to be responding quicker.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - RCBodyslam - 2022-03-06

@latts9923  Thanks, I was just wondering if anyone else experienced the sane thing. Yeah, they seemed to repopulate quicker this time. Alls well that ends well 🙂

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - The Warrior - 2022-03-06

(2022-03-05, 06:00)kokobsb Wrote: Something is wrong with clear art, logo , and discart now collections are not showing discart of included movies and when you press on choose art after the info on a movie there is only poster ,fanart, landscape icon ,thumbnail . This is happening on new install device all api key are put in the module and i am using universal movie scraper.  Undecided

I can confirm I had the same issue and I too am using Universal Movie Scraper. All my movies suddenly stopped displaying discart, clear logo, etc. I downloaded the skin helper service and metadata utilities linked by latts and boom it all works again. Smile

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix - kokobsb - 2022-03-07

(2022-03-06, 21:59)The Warrior Wrote:
(2022-03-05, 06:00)kokobsb Wrote: Something is wrong with clear art, logo , and discart now collections are not showing discart of included movies and when you press on choose art after the info on a movie there is only poster ,fanart, landscape icon ,thumbnail . This is happening on new install device all api key are put in the module and i am using universal movie scraper.  Undecided

I can confirm I had the same issue and I too am using Universal Movie Scraper. All my movies suddenly stopped displaying discart, clear logo, etc. I downloaded the skin helper service and metadata utilities linked by latts and boom it all works again. Smile
Noooooooooooo idea i did the same thing yesterday was not working now today everything is ok .