Kodi Community Forum
AdultScraper for Ember released - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: AdultScraper for Ember released (/showthread.php?tid=360299)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - jbdigital009 - 2021-06-19

Solid work, cant believe how many great scrapers you already have.  Suggestions...

JaysPOV
PrincessCum
Tiny4k
Cum4k
Sislovesme
Nympho
Teenfidelity
Deeplush
Fit18
Petite18
Teenpies
MyFamiliesPies

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - adultmm - 2021-06-21

(2021-06-19, 11:17)jbdigital009 Wrote: Solid work, cant believe how many great scrapers you already have.  Suggestions...

JaysPOV
PrincessCum
Tiny4k
Cum4k
Sislovesme
Nympho
Teenfidelity
Deeplush
Fit18
Petite18
Teenpies
MyFamiliesPies

Thank you for your praise.

As I see, Teenfidelity and Fiz18 don't have public information, so I cannot scrape anything. Maybe with a shared account, I haven't been a member yet. 

All of the other sites have been added to my implementation list.

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - strubdog - 2021-06-25

Curious question about this scraper. I notice that Ember Media Manager is up to version 1.10 or newer now.  The modified version you are using is 1.9.1. Do you plan on using the updated program or can just download the new version and copy your module folder over?

Not a deal breaker or anything. Just curious.

Thanks

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - DanCooper - 2021-06-26

I would say it is currently not compatible.

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - Johnson_Stgt - 2021-06-27

Hi,

I just started using this scrapper. It works very nice, thank you very much for the great work!

Just one question:
Is it somehow possible to scrape from adultdvdempire only?

Background of the question:
I am only scrapping movies at the moment. If you use the "Automatic (Force best match)" method, it doesn't download any metadata at all for some movies. But if you use the "Ask (require input if no exaxt match)" method, it does find this particular movie on adultdvdempire (and the first result is the correct one!). I believe the reason is, that it doesn't get any results from TMDB for this movie and, thus, it thinks the movie doesn't exist. Even if you go to the settings and turn off the fields where it searches TMDB only (Credits and Countries), this behaviour continues.

When I go to settings ==> Movies ==> Scrapers - Data ==> AdultScraper ==> Movie fields, the "..." next to each field does not work for me, i.e., when I click on them nothing happens.

Also, when you look at the bottom of the settings window it says "These settings are specific to this module. Please refer to the global settings for more options.". Where do I find the global settings?

Example for this behaviour (NSFW):
https://tinyurl.com/3hpnken7

Kind Regards

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - adultmm - 2021-06-28

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Hi,

I just started using this scrapper. It works very nice, thank you very much for the great work!
Hi,

Thank you!
(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Just one question:
I'm thinking about a global switch for Movie scrapers.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Background of the question:
I am only scrapping movies at the moment. If you use the "Automatic (Force best match)" method, it doesn't download any metadata at all for some movies. But if you use the "Ask (require input if no exaxt match)" method, it does find this particular movie on adultdvdempire (and the first result is the correct one!). I believe the reason is, that it doesn't get any results from TMDB for this movie and, thus, it thinks the movie doesn't exist. Even if you go to the settings and turn off the fields where it searches TMDB only (Credits and Countries), this behaviour continues.
The "Ask (require input if no exact match)" method selects the first match if the title of the movie - after some transformation - exactly matches. It means 100 scores. You can check the calculated score in the search result window. What is the score there for the movie? What is your exact filename?

The "Automatic (Force best match)" method requires 99 scores.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: When I go to settings ==> Movies ==> Scrapers - Data ==> AdultScraper ==> Movie fields, the "..." next to each field does not work for me, i.e., when I click on them nothing happens.
This feature is not implemented yet.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Also, when you look at the bottom of the settings window it says "These settings are specific to this module. Please refer to the global settings for more options.". Where do I find the global settings?
It means settings ==> Movies ==> Scrapers - Data ==> Scraper Fields - Global.

It's built-in EmberMM, not in my plugin, I just keep it working.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Example for this behaviour (NSFW):
https://tinyurl.com/3hpnken7

Kind Regards

(2021-06-25, 23:57)strubdog Wrote: Curious question about this scraper. I notice that Ember Media Manager is up to version 1.10 or newer now.  The modified version you are using is 1.9.1. Do you plan on using the updated program or can just download the new version and copy your module folder over?

Not a deal breaker or anything. Just curious.

Thanks
I'm planning the upgrade, but it depends on the required work. I started to merge EMM 2.0 into my code, but I haven't checked v1.10.
So AdultScraper is compatible with v1.9.x for the time being.

EMM is portable, so you can use different versions for adult and non-adult content. Maybe it helps.

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - Johnson_Stgt - 2021-06-28

(2021-06-28, 17:02)adultmm Wrote:  
That would be a great thing from my point of view!

The "Ask (require input if no exact match)" method selects the first match if the title of the movie - after some transformation - exactly matches. It means 100 scores. You can check the calculated score in the search result window. What is the score there for the movie? What is your exact filename?

The score is 100 at adultdvdempire and 98 at Dorcel Vision (here the first result is not the correct one) and no result is found at TMDB. The filename is "Big Natural Tits 3.iso", but I have selected the "Movies are in seperate folders" and "Use folder name for initial listing" option as well as "Get year from folder name". The folder name is "Big Natural Tits 3 (2001)".

The following features would also be very helpful from my point of view:

1. Download the back cover and screenshots automatically from adultdvdempire
2. Automatically create a copy of the movie poster and name it folder.jpg (in case you browse your library with a file browser)

Kind Regards

(2021-06-19, 11:17)jbdigital009 Wrote: Solid work, cant believe how many great scrapers you already have.  Suggestions...

JaysPOV
PrincessCum
Tiny4k
Cum4k
Sislovesme
Nympho
Teenfidelity
Deeplush
Fit18
Petite18
Teenpies
MyFamiliesPies

@jbdigital009 Tiny4k, Cum4k, PrincessCum, and some others are now available in v0.7.6. Have fun! Smile

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - adultmm - 2021-06-29

(2021-06-28, 21:42)Johnson_Stgt Wrote:
That would be a great thing from my point of view!

The "Ask (require input if no exact match)" method selects the first match if the title of the movie - after some transformation - exactly matches. It means 100 scores. You can check the calculated score in the search result window. What is the score there for the movie? What is your exact filename?

The score is 100 at adultdvdempire and 98 at Dorcel Vision (here the first result is not the correct one) and no result is found at TMDB. The filename is "Big Natural Tits 3.iso", but I have selected the "Movies are in seperate folders" and "Use folder name for initial listing" option as well as "Get year from folder name". The folder name is "Big Natural Tits 3 (2001)".

There's a bug with runtime scraping of movies. It causes the problem. I'll fix it in the next version. Thanks for your help.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: The following features would also be very helpful from my point of view:

1. Download the back cover and screenshots automatically from adultdvdempire

I support the screenshots. You can select them as Extrafanarts or Extrathumbs in the Image Select dialog.
I don't know if there is automatically download feature in EMM but if it exists, my plugin also supports it. Maybe you should ask it in the EMM topic.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: 2. Automatically create a copy of the movie poster and name it folder.jpg (in case you browse your library with a file browser)
I'm sure you can set this behavior somehow: settings ==> Movies ==> File and Sources ==> File naming.

(2021-06-27, 12:03)Johnson_Stgt Wrote: Kind Regards

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - josavvyy - 2021-06-29

With the latest version I am getting many 429 errors. I used to able to scrape many movies at a time but it is now crashing after 4 or 5 videos (specifically Nubiles)

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - adultmm - 2021-06-30

(2021-06-29, 21:44)josavvyy Wrote: With the latest version I am getting many 429 errors. I used to able to scrape many movies at a time but it is now crashing after 4 or 5 videos (specifically Nubiles)

@josavvyy 
With this error message: "Too many search requests sent to Google. Please, try again later."?

Thanks

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - josavvyy - 2021-07-01

(2021-06-30, 21:45)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-06-29, 21:44)josavvyy Wrote: With the latest version I am getting many 429 errors. I used to able to scrape many movies at a time but it is now crashing after 4 or 5 videos (specifically Nubiles)

@josavvyy 
With this error message: "Too many search requests sent to Google. Please, try again later."?

Yes
Thanks

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - adultmm - 2021-07-01

(2021-07-01, 00:45)josavvyy Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 21:45)adultmm Wrote:

@josavvyy 

Yes
Thanks

So, Nubiles doesn't support search, at least without registration, so we use Google to find the videos. Google limits the count of the search request. It causes the error. 

I have no idea at the moment what we could do. Does anybody have any?

RE: AdultScraper for Ember released - beuter - 2021-07-02

(2021-07-01, 17:17)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 00:45)josavvyy Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 21:45)adultmm Wrote: @josavvyy 

Yes
Thanks

So, Nubiles doesn't support search, at least without registration, so we use Google to find the videos. Google limits the count of the search request. It causes the error. 

I have no idea at the moment what we could do. Does anybody have any?
I'm having the same issues but with Holed and Lubed. These are not part of the Nubiles network i think? 
I've read something about the amount of requests in a short time spam beeing the reason of the 429. So maybe its possible to ratelimit the Google search to 10 requests/min or something?

Edit : 
Found out that Cum4k, POVD arent working either.