Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=363079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2021-10-06

(2021-10-06, 10:16)bornsurvivor Wrote: @DanCooper just wondering if there is a fix for the constant freezing/crash on with 1.11.1?
For which cause of the crash exactly? There are some Smile And no, I haven't had time to fix anything in the last three weeks.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - bornsurvivor - 2021-10-07

(2021-10-06, 17:01)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-10-06, 10:16)bornsurvivor Wrote: @DanCooper just wondering if there is a fix for the constant freezing/crash on with 1.11.1?
For which cause of the crash exactly? There are some Smile And no, I haven't had time to fix anything in the last three weeks.
No rush, that is OK @DanCooper , just wanted to ask if it had been asked about or if there was a fix coming. It happens when scraping a movie or tv show and stop midway and the only way to fix it is to force shut the app.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - OzAndy - 2021-10-08

Hi Dan,
has something recently changed with the fanart.tv image scraper? When I scrape a movie now, in the image selection boxes, only the TMDB images are visible. The fanart.tv ones look like they have downloaded ie there are several options with fanart.tv or tmdb labels, but the fanart images are not visible or selectable.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2021-10-08

(2021-10-08, 11:10)OzAndy Wrote: Hi Dan,
has something recently changed with the fanart.tv image scraper? When I scrape a movie now, in the image selection boxes, only the TMDB images are visible. The fanart.tv ones look like they have downloaded ie there are several options with fanart.tv or tmdb labels, but the fanart images are not visible or selectable.
I've nothing changed. I've to check that on sunday.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - madmax2 - 2021-10-09

Hi Dan,

Can you please fix the annoying windows 10 notifications popup?

After clicking update library, every new episode that gets added to the library
has the popup in the notifications which then keeps making the annoying notification sound as well.
So when there is lots of episodes added, the sound and popup keeps pinging and showing up in the tray..

Very annoying and distracting when trying to do work or other stuff.

This also creates a graphic glitching in the system tray due to how many popups that occur.

Maybe notification should be limited to just 1 notification after the entire library has been updated
or some other solution.
Also is there setting to disable the notification?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2021-10-10

(2021-10-09, 22:53)madmax2 Wrote: Also is there setting to disable the notification?
You can disable it in Windows by right-clicking on one of the messages and select someting like "disable it for the application". There are also some settings in Ember to disable the notifications for newly added movies/episode.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - madmax2 - 2021-10-12

(2021-10-10, 22:44)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-10-09, 22:53)madmax2 Wrote: Also is there setting to disable the notification?
You can disable it in Windows by right-clicking on one of the messages and select someting like "disable it for the application". There are also some settings in Ember to disable the notifications for newly added movies/episode.
Yeah i have disabled in permanently in the windows..
but now it means notifications in ember is now no more even for movies etc..

Would probably be better if you limit the notification to just 1 summary notification after it has updated the library..
e.g.
30 new episodes were added to library

20 new movies were added to library.

As it stands right now, getting every notifications about every new episode that is added is just really annoying 

I don't think majority of people even care about how many X new episodes have just been added to ember library
especially when it keeps pinging them with annoying sound and showing heaps popup in notifications.

Most people when clicking updated library, just wants the library to add the new episodes so they can scrape it..
They don't care or want to be alerted about every single new episode has been added popping up every 1 second with the ping sound occurring as well
which also distracts them from doing other stuff.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - redglory - 2021-10-18

Hi @DanCooper how should we name multiepisode files for a TV Show?

I've tried with S01E05E06 and EMM detects both episodes for renaming but their renamed incorrectly:
Code:
The Office - S04E05E06
is renamed to
Code:
The Office - S04E05E06 - Launch Party (1) - The Office S04E06.mkv

Title for episode 6 is not being set.

My renaming rule is:
Code:
$Z - $W2_S?2E?{ - $T}$?á?a?$?à?a?$?ã?a?$?â?a?$?é?e?$?è?e?$?ê?e?$?í?i?$?ì?i?$?ó?o?$?ò?o?$?ô?o?$?õ?o?$?ú?u?$?ù?u?$?Á?A?$?À?A?$?Ã?A?$?Â?A?$?É?E?$?È?E?$?Ê?E?$?Í?I?$?Ì?I?$?Ó?O?$?Ò?O?$?Ô?O?$?Õ?O?$?Ú?U?$?Ù?U?$?:? -?$?´?'?$?<? ?$?>? ?$?"??$?/? ?$?\? ?$?|? ?$?⁰?0?$?¹?1?$?²?2?$?³?3?$?⁴?4?$?⁵?5?$?⁶?6?$?⁷?7?$?⁸?8?$?⁹?9?$?½?1_2?$?⅓?1_3?$?⅔?2_3?$?¼?1_4?$?¾?3_4?$?!??$?¡??$?¿??
(same as default I only take care of special characters)

How can I set title for the 2nd episode on the file?

But my main problem is that EMMis not detecting both episodes when updating DB. It only shows E05 on season listing.

regex fot TV Show Multi Part Matching is the default one:
Code:
^[-_ex]+([0-9]+(?Sad?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)

Can you help with this?

Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2021-10-18

(2021-10-18, 13:08)redglory Wrote: The Office - S04E05E06 - Launch Party (1) - The Office S04E06.mkv
Looks like the episode 6 has not been scraped or still the default generated title "tv show name s##e##".

(2021-10-18, 13:08)redglory Wrote: But my main problem is that EMMis not detecting both episodes when updating DB. It only shows E05 on season listing.
I whould try to remove the episode(s) entry in Ember, delete the NFO and create a temp NFO with an inital information for both episodes:
Code:
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 5</title>
  <season>4</season>
  <episode>5</episode>
</episodedetails>
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 6</title>
  <season>4</season>
  <episode>6</episode>
</episodedetails>

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - redglory - 2021-10-19

(2021-10-18, 20:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-10-18, 13:08)redglory Wrote: The Office - S04E05E06 - Launch Party (1) - The Office S04E06.mkv
Looks like the episode 6 has not been scraped or still the default generated title "tv show name s##e##".

(2021-10-18, 13:08)redglory Wrote: But my main problem is that EMMis not detecting both episodes when updating DB. It only shows E05 on season listing.
I whould try to remove the episode(s) entry in Ember, delete the NFO and create a temp NFO with an inital information for both episodes:
Code:
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 5</title>
  <season>4</season>
  <episode>5</episode>
</episodedetails>
<episodedetails>
  <title>Episode 6</title>
  <season>4</season>
  <episode>6</episode>
</episodedetails>
Thanks Dan, 

Had to create lots of .nfo files so that multiepisode files were scraped.

The strange this is that it know identifies both epidodes but actors are only scraped for the first episode.

And even stranger, I have some multi episodes files that scraped correctly (i.e. both block were scraped correctly with every information, including actors).

Perhaps something might have to be fixed?

Thanks anyway Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - Boulder - 2021-10-24

In the TV series Agatha Christie's Poirot, the episode S02E01 is split into two parts on the blu-ray and I've encoded each part separately. The .part1.mkv and .part2.mkv naming doesn't seem to work with TV episodes, so how should I do this properly? I could join them using mkvmerge, but I'm always trying to avoid it.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2021-10-25

(2021-10-24, 21:48)Boulder Wrote: In the TV series Agatha Christie's Poirot, the episode S02E01 is split into two parts on the blu-ray and I've encoded each part separately. The .part1.mkv and .part2.mkv naming doesn't seem to work with TV episodes, so how should I do this properly? I could join them using mkvmerge, but I'm always trying to avoid it.
"S02E01.1,mkv" and "S02E01.2.mkv" should work

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - calexicoca - 2021-10-29

Just installed new version and I like what I am seeing.

However, I wanted to show fanart scaled to fit window in TV show. Somehow it shows in full resolution and I cannot find a way to scale it. Previous version was showing scaled.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - calexicoca - 2021-10-29

(2021-10-29, 14:33)calexicoca Wrote: Just installed new version and I like what I am seeing.

However, I wanted to show fanart scaled to fit window in TV show. Somehow it shows in full resolution and I cannot find a way to scale it. Previous version was showing scaled.
If you change window size on the interface it will fit. But than the next show you select you have to do it again... Am I stupid or something?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2021-10-29

(2021-10-29, 14:38)calexicoca Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 14:33)calexicoca Wrote: Just installed new version and I like what I am seeing.

If you change window size on the interface it will fit. But than the next show you select you have to do it again... Am I stupid or something?
Scaling has been changed some versions ago. In the past, the size was dependent on whether the information panel was open or closed. The information panel is now an overlay and the fanart no longer changes its size when you close or open the panel. The fanarts are still only reduced and trimmed (if needed), not enlarged.