Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=363079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - simtaj - 2023-02-26

I use Ember Media Manager for creating NFO files for my movies and tv shows. In Plex I use only agent XBMCNfoImporter.
My movies/shows are grabing/renaming/importing with Sonarr and Radarr. When movie/show is imported or renamed Ember launches with CL and creates NFO with all artwork.
After that I check in Plex and see that Plex isnt syncing NFO files. Show is unmatch.
It work only if I do manually fix match and choose auto match with NFOImporter agent.

Maybe is problem that Plex import movie/show few seconds before Ember finish creating NFO file ? And after that never checks If any NFO is avalible ?

Any suggestions how to make it work right ?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - simtaj - 2023-02-28

(2023-02-26, 11:53)simtaj Wrote: I use Ember Media Manager for creating NFO files for my movies and tv shows. In Plex I use only agent XBMCNfoImporter.
My movies/shows are grabing/renaming/importing with Sonarr and Radarr. When movie/show is imported or renamed Ember launches with CL and creates NFO with all artwork.
After that I check in Plex and see that Plex isnt syncing NFO files. Show is unmatch.
It work only if I do manually fix match and choose auto match with NFOImporter agent.

Maybe is problem that Plex import movie/show few seconds before Ember finish creating NFO file ? And after that never checks If any NFO is avalible ?

Any suggestions how to make it work right ?

Problem was that Plex scrape movie before Ember finish creating NFO, so I turned off auto scraping in Plex when folder changes and enabled scraping every hour.
Now it is ok.

Not scraping Movies from IMDB and Manual Entry Not working - icesurf3r - 2023-03-05

Hi @DanCooper

I've enjoyed using EMM for many years and have recently updated to version 1.11.1 and I'm experiencing a couple of issues with movie scraping. (I have skim read the previous 27 pages so apologies if this has already been covered)
  1. When scraping movies IMDB always returns 0 matches. However, if I check the manual IMDB entry box and paste the reference number from IMDB it finds the movie without issue - (Do I now my own API key from IMDB for this to work?)
  2. I have tried to scrape the animated feature "Legion of Super Heroes" and have same issue as above, but I also get the error "Unable to retrieve movie details for the entered IMDB ID. Please check your entry and try again" when using the manual IMDB entry method. The number I am using is tt22769820 - which is correct.
Any help is appreciated.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - bacardicola - 2023-03-07

Hi,
My question is if it is possible to scan series with English title and episodes names and only the plot in Dutch with tvdb ? I tried everything with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2023-03-08

No.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2023-03-08

Do you've also downloaded the IMDb fix i posted on the first post in this thread?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - simtaj - 2023-03-09

(2023-03-07, 11:41)bacardicola Wrote: Hi,
My question is if it is possible to scan series with English title and episodes names and only the plot in Dutch with tvdb ? I tried everything with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

For me this is working. I set my source language with my national language (for you Dutch) and choose option Keep original Title.
Set like that I have plots in my language (if they exisist on tvdb or tmdb) and movie/show names in Orginal Title - this is mostly english.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - bacardicola - 2023-03-09

(2023-03-08, 22:42)DanCooper Wrote: Do you've also downloaded the IMDb fix i posted on the first post in this thread?

I did, and to scan episodes with IMDb with English names is possible, but IMDb handles with many series different episode nummering compared with tvdb.
So I prefer tvdb also for episode count and naming. (For example buck rogers 25 century)
As tvdb has many languages I was hoping for English episodes names as they are a little childish in Dutch.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - bacardicola - 2023-03-09

(2023-03-09, 00:42)simtaj Wrote:
(2023-03-07, 11:41)bacardicola Wrote: Hi,

Thanks in advance.

For me this is working. I set my source language with my national language (for you Dutch) and choose option Keep original Title.
Set like that I have plots in my language (if they exisist on tvdb or tmdb) and movie/show names in Orginal Title - this is mostly english.
Thanks for your answer, but that option doesn’t work for episodes unfortunately.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - icesurf3r - 2023-03-11

Yes. and followed the installation instructions.

It then just tries to scrape the Movie from TVDB and returns an unhandled exeption error.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - bobrap - 2023-03-11

I must be missing something.  Is this being updated at all?  The file to download is almost two years old.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - ss4johnny - 2023-03-14

I am having a problem with the new IMDB scraper update (going back to the old version fixed the problem). I scraped five movies and two of them gave me an error saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Nothing obvious is jumping out in the logs. It looks like when I try to scrap them with the old version, neither come up and I have to manually find the imdb code and put it in. For reference, these are tt13833688 (The Whale) and tt7693316 (Devotion).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - ss4johnny - 2023-03-14

(2023-02-01, 02:58)benevida Wrote: I wanted to quote an earlier post about how slow it is for me to download trailers through Ember Media Manager, (but I pressed the wrong button).  In a nutshell, everytime I do to download a trailer, it takes 10 minutes for the trailer to finish downloading.  I saw in a previous post that someone had mentioned a possible approach to fix the problem.  How can I integrate this alternative way to download trailers into Ember Media Manager?  I have been continuing to download the trailers through EMM from youtube at the mind-numbingly slow pace, but i can't take it anymore.  I'm not very technical, so i do not know how to tweak EMM so that I can download the trailers at a reasonable speed.
I am also having an issue with downloading trailers. I just disabled it for now. Hopefully there can be a recommendation on how to resolve.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - zorg2000k - 2023-03-14

(2023-03-14, 01:42)ss4johnny Wrote: I am having a problem with the new IMDB scraper update (going back to the old version fixed the problem). I scraped five movies and two of them gave me an error saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Nothing obvious is jumping out in the logs. It looks like when I try to scrap them with the old version, neither come up and I have to manually find the imdb code and put it in. For reference, these are tt13833688 (The Whale) and tt7693316 (Devotion).

Having the same issues as well as detailed. Some scrape others "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Adding IMDB code manually works

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread - Boulder - 2023-03-19

I have a TV series, Freaks and Geeks, in my library with incorrect episode order. I tried changing it to the correct one (DVD order), but the episode names etc. won't change even after a rescrape of the show or season. I also tried removing the series from the database, updating the library and rescraping, but still it shows the original order. The only place where I can see the correct order is if I go to a single episode and select Change Episode. The list is already in the correct order there.