Kodi Community Forum
v19 Cosmic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: v19 Cosmic (/showthread.php?tid=363714)

RE: Cosmic - heppen - 2022-01-09

(2022-01-08, 16:56)Aaiemron Wrote: In your new skin, are you also planning to change the buttons in Video OSD a liitle bit?
Personally I prefer a bit smaller buttons.
I know I asked this before, but I thougt, new skin, new chance Laugh

There is new Video OSD Smile

RE: Cosmic - Aaiemron - 2022-01-09

O wow! That looks amazing. Thanks a lot

RE: Cosmic - jshn - 2022-01-10

[font][font]dat ziet er goed uit, ben benieuwd naar de testversie[/font][/font]

RE: Cosmic - jshn - 2022-01-10

that looks good, looking forward to the test version

RE: Cosmic - Aaiemron - 2022-01-12

I know this is a stupid question, but when can we expect the first alpha version of your new skin?
Sorry for asking but I am so curious to this promising skin.

RE: Cosmic - heppen - 2022-01-12

No ETA yet. When it's ready but when it will be ready? I don't know Smile
We are closer with each day. I'm working hard to publish this as fast as possible.

RE: Cosmic - Aaiemron - 2022-01-12

(2022-01-12, 14:06)nfm886 Wrote: No ETA yet. When it's ready but when it will be ready? I don't know Smile
We are closer with each day. I'm working hard to publish this as fast as possible.

Thanks man

RE: Cosmic - RaMoFe - 2022-01-14

Hi,

This is the best skin in my opinion. I love it! 
I have a request!
I would really like the genre to be shown in the "Flix view" viewtype, because that's important information for me in movies. Right now I can only see it under the information section of the menu.
Can this be done?
Thank you!

RE: Cosmic - heppen - 2022-01-14

Yes, but right now I'm working on new skin which will be released soon, so I don't have that many time to work on Cosmic. I will back to it in next few days Smile

RE: Cosmic - RaMoFe - 2022-01-14

Thank you very much!

Which skin are you working on?
What will be the name?
Can you read any info about it yet, see any pictures?

RE: Cosmic - heppen - 2022-01-14

(2022-01-14, 14:59)RaMoFe Wrote: Thank you very much!

Which skin are you working on?
What will be the name?
Can you read any info about it yet, see any pictures?

I will post a new thread in next few days Smile

RE: Cosmic - Axerol - 2022-01-18

Hello. Is it possible to have combined Home layout with movies, in progress, tv shows and next episode widgets seen together? I mean something similar to Embuary home layout.

RE: Cosmic - offline_thk - 2022-01-19

Thanks for another great skin!

I'm using it on a Android TV with widgets from TMDb. The TV is not so powerful so loading the widgets everytime Kodi starts take a while. I only added 3 for Movies and 3 for Series but still quite slow. Is there any tricks for making them seem to load faster?

Ideally I would like to have widgets to be cached and updated on a daily or weekly interval depending on the widget or perhaps just a manual update. Is anything like this possible? Or perhaps a partial load as widgets seem to show a full row once loaded.

RE: Cosmic - awesomeultimate - 2022-01-20

(2022-01-19, 00:34)offline_thk Wrote: Thanks for another great skin!

I'm using it on a Android TV with widgets from TMDb. The TV is not so powerful so loading the widgets everytime Kodi starts take a while. I only added 3 for Movies and 3 for Series but still quite slow. Is there any tricks for making them seem to load faster?

Ideally I would like to have widgets to be cached and updated on a daily or weekly interval depending on the widget or perhaps just a manual update. Is anything like this possible? Or perhaps a partial load as widgets seem to show a full row once loaded.
Hi, I think it might be something to do with TMDB. I'm using it same as you but on a different skin. Same results, loading slow and not caching. Sometimes I go to Kodi settings and then going back to main screen and widgets getting reloaded which is a bit frustrating. As I said it might be addon issue

RE: Cosmic - Robertsond1987 - 2022-01-21

My wife has asked me to setup a kodi on her, tablet, can anyone confirm for me this skin works on a touch screen?.... i just don't want to spend the time loading this skin of it doesn't work on touch screen

Thanks.