Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-10-26

@psbguy Goto Interface -> Skin -> Theme -> Color Already done. To late for me today.

Don't know why this behaviour is on your Android box. On my box all flags ar coloured if I choose the color theme.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-10-26

(2022-10-26, 19:13)_BJ1 Wrote: @psbguy Goto Interface -> Skin -> Theme -> Color Already done. To late for me today.

Don't know why this behaviour is on your Android box. On my box all flags ar coloured if I choose the color theme.

My bad! I didn't pick the color theme in Android box, now it's working, thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-10-26

@nullafy I couldn't revert all changed code to bring back the seek marker completely. There are 600 -700 lines of code changes for introducing the simple seekbar.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - frodo19 - 2022-10-27

(2022-10-26, 11:58)nullafy Wrote: Firstly a big thank you for keeping the Estuary Mod alive and your continued work on - it's fantastic.

Around the 3.4.2+matrix.6 update the video progress bar now has a larger white block for the current position marker - it used to just be a simple vertical line (just like the seek marker).
A small request, is it possible to get an option to remove this white block and just go back to the progress bar from previous versions please?

I did try toggling the settings for "simple seekbar" but it didn't seem to make any difference to this, so thought I would ask just in case there was something I am missing.

Thanks either way!
Yes, I dont like it too.. Really annoying  I have removed immediately from my personal copy, when I first see in the skin. But that was long time ago, dont remember from whitch lines have I deleted, the marker image path, from the codes.... I will trying to search in my pc..

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-10-27

Replace all occurences of osd/progress/nub_leftright.png in Includes.xml with osd/progress/nub_bar.png. That should do the trick.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - nullafy - 2022-10-27

(2022-10-27, 09:46)_BJ1 Wrote: Replace all occurences of osd/progress/nub_leftright.png in Includes.xml with osd/progress/nub_bar.png. That should do the trick.
I just tested your suggestion and can confirm it works for the most part - instead it now has a smaller white "nub" at the current position which isn't all that bad!
Thank you for the suggestion =)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-10-28

Have push an update of the skin mod to github (not in the repo yet) with an improved seek bar/video osd. Maybe this better suits your needs.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - wcndave - 2022-10-31

How does one stop fanart from being used in the background on every page in the library?  I am sure there used to be a setting, but danged if I can find it.  Thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-10-31

"Show media fanart as background"

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - wcndave - 2022-11-04

(2022-10-31, 22:16)_BJ1 Wrote: "Show media fanart as background"
Setting set to off

Artwork still appears....

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-11-04

Ah yes. This settings has affect only to the home screen, not for the different views within the libraries. A possible solution is setting the "opacity for fanart as background" to 0. You'll find this option in Skin Settings --> Colors.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - wcndave - 2022-11-04

(2022-11-04, 16:29)_BJ1 Wrote: Ah yes. This settings has affect only to the home screen, not for the different views within the libraries. A possible solution is setting the "opacity for fanart as background" to 0. You'll find this option in Skin Settings --> Colors.
Yup, that works great.  There was a setting to do this before though, as my last 3 builds didn't have this, and it wasn't implemented like this.  But, it works, so I'm good.  Thanks again!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-11-10

3.4.2+matrix.9 / 4.0.2+nexus.9
  • add "play trailer" to contextmenu
  • fix unmatched parentheses in Home.xml (Nexus only)
  • fix doubled background in flix view
  • fix position and size of context menu in flix view
  • last seen movie template added (reset/modify main menu required)
  • seek bar components modified

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - neo_ - 2022-11-15

(2022-10-10, 18:13)_BJ1 Wrote: ### 3.4.2+matrix.5 / 4.0.2+nexus.5 ###

How do I enable titles of the episodes underneath thumbnails, like in above? But for Movies & TV Shows. I've been going through options banging my head and can't find anything related to this. I'm on Matrix, If it matters. What am I missing?

Would really love to enable titles underneath thumbnails for TV Shows & Movie related media.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-11-15

Scroll down to Widgets in Home Menu