Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - VelimirSaban - 2022-11-25

Can you please add an option for vertical display of available subtitles. It is now hard to select the one we want if there are more available in the movie file (like Netflix releases for example). Default Estuary skin have this really nice feature. Thanks!
p.s. also, when using small video OSD AND simplified video OSD navigation, the option to download new subtitles is still missing. I can only select the ones that came with video, but sometimes I like to download better one and then I need to stop the video, go to settings, turn off simplified OSD, back to video, and then download. Please help with that. Thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-11-26

I could change the subtitle and the audio button against the setup button in simplified OSD navigation. In this way you have the subtitles/audio selection/settings in one place. The selection menu for a bigger bunch of subtitles you'll find also there.

A second way is to open the OSD audio settings or the OSD subtitle settings directly via the assigned OSD buttons.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - VelimirSaban - 2022-11-28

Nice! That would be great!
I tried the latest version from github, but it seems .12 version is not online yet. (I know I'm impatient) Wink
Thanks!

EDIT: Even though the version is still .11, it WORKS!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-01

3.4.2+matrix.12 / 4.0.2+nexus.12
  • ​Textures.xbt updated (av1 flag added)
  • coloured flags updated (thanks to frodo19)
  • fix missing channel logo in Guide and Video OSD
  • link subtitles/audio OSD buttons to subtitles/audio settings for more flexibility (simplified OSD)
  • new more uniformed resolution flags (thanks again to frodo19)
  • modify cond visibility for 'Jump to Letter'
  • fix playing Live TV while (fullscreen) video info becomes active
  • avoid stuttering if skin setting 'Play video in background' isn't set
  • modifications on 'telecast offers' info window

Btw, I've updated the UK scraper (Telecast Offers) same time:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-12-01

Thanks, the UK Telecast scraper works well!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - peacetalks - 2022-12-01

Hello, Long time user of this Skin and just made an account to say thanks for keeping it alive and working on it.

I primarily use it as a front end for my media and really love the Mosaics Vertical view as it displays so much content which makes it very friendly to large media libraries. I've tried so many skins and none have the large mosaic poster view like Estuary 2.0 for matrix as well as the ability to add home menu items.

Absolutely love the skin and just wanted to say Thank you BJ, my Kodi experience is amazing because of your continued work and I greatly appreciate it.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Dumyat - 2022-12-01

(2022-12-01, 13:14)_BJ1 Wrote: Btw, I've updated the UK scraper (Telecast Offers) same time:
@_BJ1 
Just re-installed your skin and saw that the TV Highlights widget for the UK works like a charm. 
No more manual configuration needed on the module like a few years ago!.....Great stuff!  Smile

You might want to look at the OSD Guide, as when I started the skin the Christmas theme (red) was activated, and noticed the focused start time is quite hard to see as it also seems to be a shade of red. On the other PVR OSD screens the focused labels are Green, so much easier to see.
Thought I'd let you know; in case you were not aware.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - crazyturk - 2022-12-01

Thank you very much to those who contributed. Looks great

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-01

Quote:You might want to look at the OSD Guide, as when I started the skin the Christmas theme (red) was activated, and noticed the focused start time is quite hard to see as it also seems to be a shade of red. On the other PVR OSD screens the focused labels are Green, so much easier to see.
Thank you for the hint. A fix comes later  in the update progress as this has not much high priority. Wink

@peacetalks Thank you for the nice words.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - powermarcel10 - 2022-12-03

Just like to say thanks for the skin! I really like the christmas theme!  Love

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - xphilipp - 2022-12-04

I'm a silent Kodi user for years.

I use the Estuary mod essentially to simplify the home screen a lot (remove menus, gadgets...).
To go even further, each time I edit some xml to replace the home screen by a favourite screen with a wall layout.
Basically it turns the kodi home screen as the home screen of a smartphone: you can put whatever you want on it.

Now that Nexus beta-1 is released, most of my tweaks are included in the base skin.
The only tweak missing is the option to remove the left pane (navigation) and display the power/setting/search icons vertically.

Maybe this simple tweak (minor changes in "home.xml") can be included in the Estuary mod for the Nexus edition ?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-04

Could You explain this a bit more? I don't know about tweaks in upcoming Nexus on the base skin - You mean the plain Estuary? In the screenshot above I only see one widget. How did you build this - or how can this create on base skin using the existing possibilities?

Cheers

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-12-05

I've noticed that since the last update, "Jump to Letter" is not working for Movies anymore, but it is still working for TV shows, maybe something got broken there.

And would it be possible to add "Flix Landscape" view to Music Videos in a future update? Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-05

Set the sort order on the side blade to "Titles".

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-12-05

Yep, that worked