Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - frodo19 - 2022-12-13

Thank you Smile

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - demod - 2022-12-13

(2022-12-11, 14:21)_BJ1 Wrote: Ok, because You've done so much for this skin, I've added an option that switches to old behaviour just for You  Wink

I'm not sure if this is "the" Frodo, but if it is, he's done a lot more for xbmc than just this skin. Going all the way back to xbmp and earlier.
(I really hope it is!)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-13

I know, but nevertheless he's done also some things for this skin Wink

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-12-15

When I play a song from search window, I get the below player setting in Music OSD, which shows song length and current/ remaining times

While if I play the song from the album playlist, then Music OSD will not show remaining time or the length of the song, as per below

is there a way to always show the first setting?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-15

• Goto skin settings
  • set in Video OSD (!) small Video and the underlying time display to current/total time
After that you can unset the "use small video OSD" setting

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-12-15

That didn't work for me, as it was already set to display current/ total time under video OSD settings (the settings work fine for videos, the issue is only for audio files)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-16

Could you explain this a little bit more? I Don't have that behaviour - not on music OSD and not even for seekbar. What do you mean with "Play from playlist" - did you mean the title list from album as shown below?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - psbguy - 2022-12-16

Yes, that's what I get whenever I play a song from the album list, I only get the OSD above in your screenshots if I play a song from search list, I tried to change settings under Video and Music OSDs, but nothing worked! I'll keep trying and see

(2022-12-16, 16:47)psbguy Wrote: if I play a song from search list, I tried to change settings under Video and Music OSDs, but nothing worked!
Define the term "search list"? How do you access this?

(2022-12-16, 18:01)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2022-12-16, 16:47)psbguy Wrote: if I play a song from search list, I tried to change settings under Video and Music OSDs, but nothing worked!
Define the term "search list"? How do you access this?
When I search for the song in local library as per below

Global search doesn't find music titles. Searching titles from sideblade is successful and everything is fine.

Image[/url]

The weird thing is that global search is the only way to get the correct Music OSD above to work for me! Would using Jellyfin addon for my local library has anything to do with it? but it works fine in default Estuary as per below

Maybe Jellyfin doesn't provide the right labels (I don't know). As I'm not using Jellyfin (or Emby) I'm not willing to diving into this. It's your decision to use plain Estuary or ModV2 if the current/total display is much important for You. Sorry for this.

No worries, it's not that big of a deal! I have confirmed that it's due to Jellyfin addon, as OSD would be fine if I play music directly from local storage.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2022-12-18

Estuary Mod V2 3.4.2+matrix.14 + 15 / 4.0.2+nexus.14 + 15
  • fixes on video info window