Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - spl147 - 2023-02-24

(2023-02-24, 16:15)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2023-02-22, 22:04)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2023-02-22, 21:24)DjDiabolik Wrote: I have also another kodi setup.. on a Raspberry pi2 whit osmc and latest kodi 19.5 and here i use this same skin but as Matrix edition. here the video lenght it's appears correctly but now on my other setup whit kodi 20.

I'm not using any Youtube addon. Please test this with the default Estuary skin. If the same behaviour occurs then it's not depending on the skin. Otherwise the skin code between Matrix and Nexus differs not as much. I'm really sure that labels like duration didn't changed between Matrix and Nexus.
mmmmmmmmm.. ok i thinks i can try on my Windows PC also because on my first time i have tryed from kodi installed on a ubuntu.

HUH? you don't need to install kodi again just change the skin to the default estuary and try the addon

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - tigerteacher - 2023-02-24

(2023-02-21, 10:56)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2023-02-21, 00:31)tigerteacher Wrote: I can't get the bottom menu bar to disappear during music playback. The bar previously disappeared after a short amount of time and I had to press the select button on my remote to bring it back up. Now I can't get it go away.

Connect a keyboard and press "i". You can also use your Android phone with Yatse App (or Kore) connected via WiFi.
(2023-02-21, 00:31)tigerteacher Wrote: However, these items never seem to update with new recently played or recently added music. Is there any way to automatically update this.

Normally they should appear if the items has been added to the video/music library. Simply adding them to the file system is not enough.
Thank you for your replies. I hooked up a logi bluetooth keyboard, and space bar (pause and start) and escape (back) work fine. However, "i" doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if there's another addon that I need to update or add. I added Yaste to my phone, but not able to find the Shield as of yet.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-02-24

(2023-02-24, 23:36)tigerteacher Wrote: I added Yaste to my phone, but not able to find the Shield as of yet.

You have to enable/configure some settings in your kodi setup.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services/Control

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - tigerteacher - 2023-02-27

(2023-02-24, 23:44)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2023-02-24, 23:36)tigerteacher Wrote: I added Yaste to my phone, but not able to find the Shield as of yet.

You have to enable/configure some settings in your kodi setup.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services/Control
Thanks. I've gotten that to work, but it still hasn't fixed the issue. I just want to make sure I'm doing a good job describing so I took some pictures.

Previously, I would be able to play music and use the Shield center select button to get the on screen display to appear on the bottom of the screen while music was playing. It looked like this:

This display would disappear after a few seconds or if I pushed the back button.

Now, when I push the back button, the information stays on the bottom of the screen, and the music information disappears and is replaced with "?." See below:

This even stays up while I'm going back through the menus and settings. Using "i" on the keyboard hasn't gotten rid of it.

I really like this skin and haven't found the functionality in other skins. If there's anything, like doing a fresh install that would help, please let me know.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-02-27

I was able to recreate the behavior. This is indeed a bug. I need some time to fix it.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-02-27

Has been fixed and is already available on Github (see post #1) or with the next update on Kodinerds repo.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-03-01

### 4.1.1+nexus.3 ###

• fix wrong behaviour of seekbar in music/video OSD

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - DjDiabolik - 2023-03-01

(2023-02-24, 16:44)spl147 Wrote:
(2023-02-24, 16:15)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2023-02-22, 22:04)_BJ1 Wrote: I'm not using any Youtube addon. Please test this with the default Estuary skin. If the same behaviour occurs then it's not depending on the skin. Otherwise the skin code between Matrix and Nexus differs not as much. I'm really sure that labels like duration didn't changed between Matrix and Nexus.
mmmmmmmmm.. ok i thinks i can try on my Windows PC also because on my first time i have tryed from kodi installed on a ubuntu.

HUH? you don't need to install kodi again just change the skin to the default estuary and try the addon
on my previous test i have used a different kodi setup.... on ubuntu 22.04.2 installed on a asus nuc.

Anyway... also confirm.
it's not appears also whit stock estuary.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-03-01

Coming from and having used the Titan skin for a long time because IMHO that skin has a great focus on music compared to most other skins which mainly are focussing on Movies.
But (for my Android player) it became too slow. And where I missed some options in the standard Estuary, I found most of them back in your MOD V2 version.
As I am most focussing on the music options I almost have all options I had before, and the skin itself is much faster Thanx!
Just a few things I miss and hope that are possible to add;

- The (undernearth) OSD while playing music "full screen", is it possible to make it (optional) smaller in height (keeping the album art on the left big)
- When album art on the OSD (the big one on the left) is not exactly square, there's a visual background square/border, would be great if that could be disabled.
- Is it possible to add an option that when I start  a song/album it immediatly goes to full screen?
- Is it possible to have optional big and small widget pictures? (i.e. Big images for New Added and Last Played. But smaller images for the "random" albums widget)
- And last but not least; how do I get the album titles underneath the album widgets pictures (New, last played, random)  SEE NEXT POSTING

A lot of questions I know, and it's unfair to compare with what I'm used to I know also.
But trying so many alternatives for Titan, this is the first one which has atleast the same options when it comes to music. And is a lot faster.
Thanx!!!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-03-01

(2023-01-22, 21:38)_BJ1 Wrote: Image

Ahhh..... in a previous posting I see it is possible to get artist and Album name labels underneath the album-images in the Widgets....
But which setting(s) do I need for that?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-03-02

(2023-02-13, 17:49)_BJ1 Wrote: I've added a switch to set a different background opacity to the video OSD settings. Note that this only affects the seekbar. Also the background of seekbar will not be full transparent for some reasons.

Comes with next Update.

Can you do this for the Music OSD too?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-03-02

(2023-03-01, 23:38)Lessram Wrote: Ahhh..... in a previous posting I see it is possible to get artist and Album name labels underneath the album-images in the Widgets....

In skin settings, on Home menu down on widget unset "Show media names with widgets names"
(2023-03-01, 22:30)Lessram Wrote: When album art on the OSD (the big one on the left) is not exactly square, there's a visual background square/border, would be great if that could be disabled
Has fixed now.
(2023-03-01, 22:30)Lessram Wrote: - The (undernearth) OSD while playing music "full screen", is it possible to make it (optional) smaller in height (keeping the album art on the left big)
- Is it possible to add an option that when I start  a song/album it immediatly goes to full screen?
- Is it possible to have optional big and small widget pictures? (i.e. Big images for New Added and Last Played. But smaller images for the "random" albums widget)

No. For playing an album directly from widget (home) use context menu and choose "play".

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-03-02

(2023-03-02, 11:37)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2023-03-01, 23:38)Lessram Wrote: Ahhh..... in a previous posting I see it is possible to get artist and Album name labels underneath the album-images in the Widgets....

In skin settings, on Home menu down on widget unset "Show media names with widgets names"
Thank you, for all, and esspecially this one !!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - tigerteacher - 2023-03-02

(2023-02-27, 19:50)_BJ1 Wrote: Has been fixed and is already available on Github (see post #1) or with the next update on Kodinerds repo.
Thank you! Bottom bar is now working great during music. Shield select button brings it up, and it fades away after a few seconds.

I'm also having better luck with my main menu list items, including recently added, recently played, and items from the Tidal2 music add on that I use.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - Sparda333 - 2023-03-06

Both Mosaic views cuts the top and bottom of the posters but in the preview picture it's full posters. Could you please look into it think the aspect ratio of the posters are square.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/05crrZpv4A5WKqUYyxMHjkwdA
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0e2-4FWK0E65NLxJAdLhDxWWQ