Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-09-23

Seems to be missing the "Artist Slideshow" addon. You'll find it in the default "Kodi Addon" repository. Maybe you need a personal fanart.tv API-key if you want to use artwork from there.

EDIT: Messages has overlapped Wink
EDIT 2: The actual version of Artist Slideshow is 3.3.5

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-09-25

### 4.1.2+nexus.9 ###

• introducing time display selection on music OSD/Skin settings 
  • fix navigation issues on several OSD dialogs

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - dapharsyde - 2023-09-26

(2023-09-25, 10:08)_BJ1 Wrote: ### 4.1.2+nexus.9 ###

• introducing time display selection on music OSD/Skin settings 
  • fix navigation issues on several OSD dialogs

I think some of these changes have resulted in the progress bar OSD missing the current time / total time indicator for Video playback.  I tried different options from the video OSD skin settings such as "Use small Video OSD" and "Use simple seekbar" but none of them made the time indicator reappear. 

Here is a screencap from 4.1.2+nexus.8 where everything is working normally:

Here is 4.1.2+nexus.9:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-09-26

This hasn't accidently tested for internet video streams  Rolleyes . Has been fixed now and availabe on Github or with next update on Kodinerds repo.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - dapharsyde - 2023-09-27

(2023-09-26, 10:19)_BJ1 Wrote: This hasn't accidently tested for internet video streams  Rolleyes . Has been fixed now and availabe on Github or with next update on Kodinerds repo.

Thanks, I grabbed the latest from github and can confirm the issue is fixed.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-09-28

### 4.1.2+nexus.10 ###​

• revert partial code of time display selection in video OSD
  • introducing new dynamic default CD cover (music OSD) - shows a paper shell with cd title if cd cover art is missing

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-10-03

@dapharsyde I saw on a screenshot in this post a seekbar/progressbar with chapter marks within. Could You tell me which plugin You are using watching live tv?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-10-07

### 4.1.3+nexus ###

• introducing speed in-/decrease buttons in video OSD*
  • control adjustments in several views

*) You have to disable audio passthrough and enable sync to screen, otherwise the controls are not shown. This is more fore the media consumers, not for audio enthusiast 

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - andresrgv - 2023-10-09

Hi there, I installed this skin on Kodi 19, any way to have playback speed controls? the one that lets you go from 1x through 1.2x, 1.3x, 1.4x...all the way to 2x? I have the bottoms for playback speed in the OSD but if I use those it jumps straight to 2x which becomes laggy in my PC and there's no way to hide the OSD while fast forwarding which is kind of annoying.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-10-09

Normally it isn't possible installing the Nexus skin on Matrix due dependencies. The Nexus version of this skin use controls that exist only on Nexus and upwards (skin timer controls, Player controls etc.): https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363553&pid=3049146#pid3049146. You get weired behaviours using this skin on Matrix.

From my side the Matrix version of the skin has no support anymore (spare time). Why not update to Nexus?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - andresrgv - 2023-10-09

assuming this is an answer to my question, the reason I haven't updated is that everything is working well so far and I didn't find enough new things that would make me want to update, I know this is not the best approach but I didn't want to risk breaking something by updating, I thought I'd better wait for the next version and then update.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - gregeeh - 2023-10-10

Hi Everybody,

Using the latest Nexus Add-on and have a question regarding the Add-on Widgets.  Presently I have Video Add-ons, Music Add-ons, Game Add-ons, Program Add-ons and Picture Add-ons.  I know I can enable and disable the individual Widgets but can I group them all together and just have a single Add-ons?

TIA

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-10-10

(2023-10-09, 23:10)andresrgv Wrote: I thought I'd better wait for the next version and then update.

The next version (Omega) is in alpha state. The jump from Matrix to Nexus isn't such a big deal like from Leia to Matrix. There are only a few improvements instead a big break appearing on Leia -> Matrix (Phyton 2 -> 3 etc.).
(2023-10-10, 02:26)gregeeh Wrote: I know I can enable and disable the individual Widgets but can I group them all together and just have a single Add-ons?

I don't think so.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - andresrgv - 2023-10-11

any way to have manual play speed (tempo down/up)? like it appears in the settings option in the OSD in the normal estuary?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus KN Edition - andresrgv - 2023-10-12

(2023-10-11, 22:15)andresrgv Wrote: any way to have manual play speed (tempo down/up)? like it appears in the settings option in the OSD in the normal estuary?

I already figured this out, I went to the .xml file and modified it to include the playspeed option just like in the normal estuary, idk how take a screenshot but it's working and looking exactly the same. It took me probably like 25 minutes to get it done lol somebody who actually knows what to do can get done in less than 2 minutes.