Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-11-26

To avoid some irritations, some screenshots:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Atreyu - 2023-11-26

No irritations, just an observation Wink
I use two providers, one does have the icons, the other does not when pressing 'ok'. Scrolling channels (up/down while channel is playing) does show the icons in both providers. Don't know why yet, but it's consistent.

\edit: the issue only occurs if logo's are hosted remotely

How do you scrolling the channels and where are the icons visible? EPG? Channel View? Channel Info? I've checked this with IPTV and everything seems to be ok...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Atreyu - 2023-11-26

The icons are visible in all mentioned views except PVR osd. When a channel is playing and pressing enter/ok the channel icon is missing (empty square shows). This only happens if the icon location is not local.
I took some screenshots to clarify but for some reason I can't seem to be able to attach them.
Will try again later when I have some time...

(2023-11-26, 14:04)Atreyu Wrote: edit: the issue only occurs if logo's are hosted remotely
Ah ok, this is streaming content? Then it's fixed.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Atreyu - 2023-11-27

Ok, I will wait for the next update.
Congrats on the code cleanup, skin is excellent and becoming even better!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-11-27

### 4.2.0+nexus.1 ### 21.1.0+omega.1 ###

• Flag "added to library" added
  • Bug in video OSD fixed
  • smaller code changes
  • slovakian language strings updated

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - SphinxRa - 2023-12-04

Hi,

First, thank you for keeping this mod alive, using this mod for several years on different versions of Kodi,
this version (Omega) however,  I can't get the Home Item working correctly (to show the thumbnails/images),

I did for years making my own Home Item menu edits, when I go into those (sources) (SMB) drives directly from Media I see all thumbnails/images and
have the 'UP ARROW' to select the Vieuw options, I can't archive that from the Home Menu :/

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-12-10

​### 4.2.0+nexus.2 ### 21.2.0+omega ###

• code improvements of rotating media (CD/DVD/BluRay) in Video-/Audio OSD
  • add active colors to buttons (dim, random playback) - audio OSD
  • improved lyrics scrolling text view (cu-lrclyrics)
  • calculate function to helpers.py added
  • process info dialog improved
  • calculate function of embuary helper with own functions in video info dialog replaced
  • embuary helper addon from mandatory addons removed

additional 21.2.0.omega:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - NeoCortex - 2023-12-16

Thanks for adding movie version management.  This was the first I heard of that feature even being worked on and got me to finally install the most recent Beta.  I love it so far.  One thing that would be nice for it is a slight improvement to folder view, if possible.  Right now, if I use folder view, the movie versions and movie extras are intermingled.  I can partially fix that by sorting by duration, but even that doesn't always work.  The reason I use folder view is that it's nice to be able to see the duration of each extra since they can vary wildly from a few minutes to a couple hours in length each.  So what I'm looking for is if it's possible to basically force the movie versions to the top of the list when in folder view, regardless of sort method.

I discussed it briefly in this thread on the movie version feature itself: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337992&pid=3175736#pid3175736

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - frodo19 - 2023-12-19

Hi @_BJ1

Why the main menu slide animation will break, when we add any custom widget?
Can you made it work?
Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-12-19

If a custom widget is added the slide animations on home will be disabled by condition. This is an "old"  behaviour of the skin designed by Guilouz and I don't know why he has implemented that in this way. I've removed the condition for now and it seems there are no any side effects yet.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - frodo19 - 2023-12-20

(2023-12-19, 11:15)_BJ1 Wrote: If a custom widget is added the slide animations on home will be disabled by condition. This is an "old"  behaviour of the skin designed by Guilouz and I don't know why he has implemented that in this way. I've removed the condition for now and it seems there are no any side effects yet.
Thank you!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-12-20

(2023-12-16, 16:04)NeoCortex Wrote: The reason I use folder view is that it's nice to be able to see the duration of each extra since they can vary wildly from a few minutes to a couple hours in length each.  So what I'm looking for is if it's possible to basically force the movie versions to the top of the list when in folder view, regardless of sort method.

I think you mean list view (or wide list view) as there is no folder view available in views. I will wait with modifications as there is some noise yet in development of this feature. If this is completed in I'll take a look into the solutions and adapt them. Be patient.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-12-20

### 4.2.0+nexus.3 ### 21.2.0+omega.1 ###

• some navigation issues in Fullscreen video info fixed
  • slide animation fixed if custom widgets are used