Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - NeoCortex - 2023-12-20

(2023-12-20, 10:37)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2023-12-16, 16:04)NeoCortex Wrote: The reason I use folder view is that it's nice to be able to see the duration of each extra since they can vary wildly from a few minutes to a couple hours in length each.  So what I'm looking for is if it's possible to basically force the movie versions to the top of the list when in folder view, regardless of sort method.

I think you mean list view (or wide list view) as there is no folder view available in views. I will wait with modifications as there is some noise yet in development of this feature. If this is completed in I'll take a look into the solutions and adapt them. Be patient.

Yes, it's a list view. When i say folder, I'm referring to the "view as folder" option for the alternate versions. And I realize it is still very early with regards to that feature and tweaking things for it. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-12-21

Ahhhrrrggg....... I used this setting before but cannot find it anymore in Omega/Estuary MODv2; How do I disable/disappear the rotating disc while playing music from my HDD.
I'm using my own album art (because for promo's and alike it often differs), and that's working okay. But now with Omega I suddenly get the rotating disc again underneath it.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-12-21

Ups, there's a missing condition in Includes.xml. Has been fixed already in Github. If you are able to edit files in the skin, add the green marked code into Includes.xml: https://github.com/b-jesch/skin.estuary.modv2/commit/5fd8b46c308e947ac83c867e8bcc1012d14db1da
Otherwise wait for the next update.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-12-22

thanx for the reply. I will wait for the next update Smile
I can live with just 2 cm rotating discs underneath the cover-art untill the update.
I'm really not into Android and standalone MediaPlayer programming (I wish).

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Lessram - 2023-12-28

Found another "bug", (maybe related to Omega).
When I play music and push the OSD button "DIM" (which was added earlier this year, thanx for that), it now only dims the background image. The OSD itself stays visible.
(I know, it just sets the screen to a black screen, so infact doesn't go to off)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - kippe23 - 2023-12-28

Hello

I use Kodi 20.2 Nexus and the latest version of the Estuary Mod v2.

I have tried many skins, but this skin is the best for my needs.

There is only one display I would like to have, namely that in the movie list views (I use the simple list) a view for HD or SD is displayed after the movie title and before the year. It is in the flags, but if they are directly in the movie title it is clearer for me. Is that feasible?

Many thanks for your efforts

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2023-12-28

(2023-12-28, 14:27)Lessram Wrote: The OSD itself stays visible.

Just disable the permanent OSD info screen by pressing "i" on keyboard/remote control. In my opinion, the behavior has always been like this. But I did some improvements to darken the complete screen independent of the OSD info mode. Available with next update.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-03

​### 4.2.0+nexus.4 ### 21.2.0+omega.2 ###

• missing condition of showing disc art on visualisations fixed
  • black screen mode while music playing improved (hide OSD independent of OSD info setting)
  • Addon status symbols to addon lists added
  • customizable background to pvr radio station logos added (OSD)
  • visible condition of audio channel count flag reversed

additional 21.2.0+omega.2

• improvements to the video versions implementation progress have been updated (not working yet on LibreElec)

Preview (on Github only): 

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Lessram - 2024-01-04

(2024-01-03, 21:49)_BJ1 Wrote: ​### 4.2.0+nexus.4 ### 21.2.0+omega.2 ###

• missing condition of showing disc art on visualisations fixed
  • black screen mode while music playing improved (hide OSD independent of OSD info setting)
THANK YOU!!!!!
Both my questions solved!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - NeoCortex - 2024-01-04

(2024-01-03, 21:49)_BJ1 Wrote:
additional 21.2.0+omega.2

• improvements to the video versions implementation progress have been updated (not working yet on LibreElec)

I just downloaded the latest nightly so I could try this and it looks great.  I do have one question though, which might not even be a skin issue.
Earlier in the Movie Versions development, opening the dialog to select version would also have a listing of Extras in that dialog, basically a tab for versions and one for extras.  That seems to be gone now.  I don't know if that's a skin-level change or a result of how things have changed in Kodi itself with how versions are handled.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-04

This has splitted into video versions and video extras now: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/24302 and has required some skin level changes too. Please note that are some movements are still in progress.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - NeoCortex - 2024-01-04

Thanks.  I know the whole Versions feature is still a bit of a moving target.  So I appreciate you adapting on the fly with the skin.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - dontony - 2024-01-05

Hi BJ1.  This is so great and exactly what I've been looking for for customizing the homescreen!  Thanks so much.  I can finally leave Kodi 18 and titan behind me, phew.

Any chance of including the "frame advance" that estuary now has by default, accessed (in estuary) by pausing video, pressing up whilst viewing the osd and then using the right arrow to advance one frame.

Thanks Again. dontony

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-05

I'll take a look at this.

EDIT: This feature has completely passed me by. Implemented in both Nexus and Omega.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Atreyu - 2024-01-05

I did not know this was possible. This is actually pretty useful!